Biden's blunders...

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by Intrinsic »

Your priorities are fucked up.

An murderous armed Insurrection to stop and overturn a legitimate presidential election, attack the Constitution and overthrow the government. Sedition. Coup d'etat. People died, Ted Cruz was part of that And now Ted Cruz wants to play nice, a hug maybe.

Compared to another day of stock market manipulation. except the rich lost.

Or stock market ANYTHING.
Your priorities are fucked up.

Yet another strawman logical fallacy to distract from Ted Cruz's Sedition. President Trump murderous attempt to overthrow the legitimate election, spreading dangerous lies.

Let's see is this yer third or fourth attempt at distraction from AOC calling Ted Cruz's bullshit that business is normal, it's forgivable to overturn a free election, with a killing mob sent after Congress to overturn the government chanting kill them, lynch Pence.
:deadhorse:

Now Cruise should be exonerated of his part in sedation, bordering on treason, because of stock market manipulation?

I stand with the progressives and call bullshit. Sad you put money over free elections.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by Butcher Bob »

:roflmao: .... :roflmao: .... :roflmao: ...no, wait... :roflmao:

Well good thing this thread is aboot Biden...not Ted Cruz. Nobody gives a fuk aboot Cruz. :roflmao:

You do not stand with progressives...and I'm calling out your bullshit.
You spent the last four years spouting utter nonsense, lying your ass off, to excuse your candidate's complete failure. And then when there's civil unrest, caused in large part due to that behavior of your cult, you want to cry like a little bitch. Grow the fuk up and accept responsibility for your role. YOU, helped foster that divide. You and your ilk have put the entire world at risk, talking shit and creating a new era of McCarthyism. Our country is no stranger to murderous insurrections of democratic governments...we've been doing that shit to countries all over the world since before our country was even established...but now you want to whine, when you're reaping what you sowed.
What a cuck. :roflmao:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Biden's blunders...

Post by Intrinsic »

I was engaging our newest member witchking. He has a need to vent, I responded, as you did to his tangent.

Yet another strawman logical fallacy to distract from Ted Cruz's Sedition. President Trump murderous attempt to overthrow the legitimate election, spreading dangerous lies.

Let's see this is yer fifth attempt at distraction from AOC calling Ted Cruz's bullshit that business is normal, it's forgivable to overturn a free election, with a killing mob sent after Congress to overturn the government chanting kill them, lynch Pence.

strawman deflections so far..

"..blame AOC for the division that led up to the insurrection, blame AOC for Ted Cruz voting for the big lie..."

Or

"..cuz her tweet didn't include Russiangate."

Or

yer disappointment of A.O.C. is supposed to exonerate Ted Cruz?"

Or

"Now Cruise should be exonerated of his part in sedation, bordering on treason, because of stock market manipulation?"

Or newest one:

"You spent the last four years spouting utter nonsense, lying your ass off, to excuse your candidate's complete failure."
My candidate? the last 4 years? My candidate??!!!??? Projection M'kay

And the fifth strawman fallacy of deflection: drum roll...

It's intrinsic's fault why Ted Cruz should be exonerated from promoting the big lie, continuing to Echo the big lie, inciting a murderous Insurrection and then voting afterwards to overthrow a free election.

Cruise and Bob
bicker.png

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by bentech »

as currently framed
the LAW
has allowed the terrorism of several varients in american thinking over the last 100 years

wont be hard at all to include in qnon and proud boys into this teir of current enforcement...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Biden's blunders...

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:I was engaging our newest member witchking.
Really?...because it sure looks like you laid down a challenge, using a piss poor example...
Intrinsic wrote:Unity by accountability. Call divisive bullshit for what it is.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AOC/status/1 ... 6843830272" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
aoc angry.jpg
...one that I took you up on, because it is so easy...
Butcher Bob wrote:AOC can go fuk herself. The same could be said aboot the bullshit Russiagating...and she didn't say shit aboot that.
She raged aboot how bad the CARES act is for the citizenry...and then she voted in favor of it.
She campaigned on forcing a floor vote for M4A...but she just spent two weeks telling us we can't, when the opportunity arose.
Now that corruption has been exposed in the financial markets...rather than actually doing anything aboot it, she instead starts squawking aboot who she won't work with.

Maybe Glenn Greenwald can better explain why this is not only not good, but that it is bad, by continuing to make things worse...

And why is she doing that?...well maybe it's to distract folks from other corruption being exposed...

Didn't take long for Biden blunder, Janet Yellen, to violate her own ethics pledge...just a couple days in. How do you think the rest of her tenure will go?

Or maybe the corruption goes even further...

Let's hope this does not become more of a Biden blunder than it already is.

You think a day of unrest with 5 deaths are bad?...and want to see heads roll for it?
But when your little angel of mercy, AOC, actively fights M4A, which Yale has found the lack of which kills 68,000 people every year, you ain't got shit to say aboot that.
Wait until the whole market thing blows up...half the populous is already at the end of the rope...how you think that's going to go?
Intrinsic wrote:Yet another strawman...
The only strawman is you bloviating aboot Cruz. :p

You don't seem to get it. If you want to hold Trump, Cruz, and others accountable for their divisive lying...I am all for that...right after we hold Clinton, Podesta, Maddow, and others accountable for their divisive lying. :wink:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Biden's blunders...

Post by Intrinsic »

Butcher Bob wrote:
only strawman is you bloviating aboot Cruz.

You don't seem to get it. If you want to hold Trump, Cruz, and others accountable for their divisive lying...I am all for that...right after we hold Clinton, Podesta, Maddow, and others accountable for their divisive lying

I never said I wanted "Trump, Cruz, and others accountable for their divisive lying" That never was my argument , hence you are using the strawman logical fallacy. You expect me to debate yer strawman: "divisive lying" instead oh my original and repeated stated position.

AOC calling Ted Cruz's bullshit that it is business as normal, it is forgivable to overturn a free election, with a killing mob sent after Congress to overturn the government chanting kill them, lynch Pence.

That is what I said.

Not accountable for diverse of lying

But promoting and spreading the big lie about election fraud, Trump won, the Democrats stole the election. Stop the Steal.

The big lie that led to a murderous mob of Patriots as a tool for insurrection. trump holding back to Calvary and then Cruz went ahead and voted to uphold the big lie of election fraud, the Democrats cheated. Trump won.

AOC IS right to call bullshit. That is not acceptable.

Yer sixth strawman logical fallacy to distract from AOC calling bullshit on Ted Cruz's Sedition, voting with President Trump's attempt to overthrow the legitimate election, participated in inciting a murderous mob to overthrow Congress while in session..

..Is: drum roll..
Blame"Clinton, Podesta, Maddow" for "divisive lying".

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Biden's blunders...

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:I never said I wanted "Trump, Cruz, and others accountable for their divisive lying"
Oh reeeally?... :dreamon: ...
Intrinsic wrote:
...which could easily be argued caused the divide that made such unrest possible to begin with.
You know, that pesky goose/gander thing. 
The division already existed from when Trump was propagating Obama's birth certificate lies. To Trump giving the big lie thst he won the 2020 election.
Lied lied lied about election fraud lied lied lied Lied to the end. The division propagated by his continual lying from birth certificate And ended up in his failed insurrection.
Now, aboot holding accountable those who spouted that divisive bullshit...
That's what I've been saying the guys that caused the insurrection, enabled Trump:
Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, Nunes Trump, Barr, Miller Ted Cruz Donald Trump jr., practically the whole GOP Senate, every single newscaster and politicians that told the BigLie, and enabling all of Trump's previous lies. Leading to the big one> insurrection.
:roflmao:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Biden's blunders...

Post by Intrinsic »

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, exposed your red herring. Then proceeded to get back on point.

Here is the full quote in context.
That's what I've been saying the guys that caused the insurrection, enabled Trump:
Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, Nunes Trump, Barr, Miller Ted Cruz Donald Trump jr., practically the whole GOP Senate, every single newscaster and politicians that told the BigLie, and enabling all of Trump's previous lies. Leading to the big one> insurrection.

Back to the point after that wasted red herring.
Butcher Bob originally wrote
AOC can go fuk herself. The same could be said aboot the bullshit Russiagating...and she didn't say shit aboot that.
Hmmm why would she? It was Ted Cruz that voted for the big lie after the insurrection.

But blame AOC for the division that led up to the insurrection, blame AOC for Ted Cruz voting for the big lie...

..cuz her tweet didn't include Russiangate.

.. sure makes perfect sense. /s
Oh look Another strawman, you want me to argue about something you have taken out of context.

Instead of
"AOC calling Ted Cruz's bullshit that business is normal, it's forgivable to overturn a free election, with a killing mob sent after Congress to overturn the government chanting kill them, lynch Pence."

7th strawman distraction in a row. In addition to using a out of context quote fallacy.
Anything to exonerate Ted Cruz's Seditious murderous Behavior eh?

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Biden's blunders...

Post by Butcher Bob »

It is funny watching you squirm. :p
Intrinsic wrote:Anything to exonerate Ted Cruz's Seditious murderous Behavior eh?
Point out where I indicated anything of the sort. Just more diarrhea flowing from your lips.

You...are the perfect example of what Witchking is talking aboot. :wink:

So, getting back on topic...
Witchking wrote:...Joe Biden...has signed 30 executive orders in his first 6 days in office, compared to Obama who signed 2. Clinton signed 1. He claims he wasn't going to govern through the use of Executive order, (he said this on national TV), rather he was going to let the legislature do their job ..but yet turns around and start signing them like they're going out of style.
Honestly, they all do that. There has been 13,984 executive orders issued prior to Biden. You can look at all of Biden's EOs here...
https://www.federalregister.gov/preside ... biden/2021" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...which brings us to another Biden blunder...
Executive Order 13988
Preventing and Combating Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation

Every person should be treated with respect and dignity and should be able to live without fear, no matter who they are or whom they love. Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to...school sports.

https://www.federalregister.gov/documen ... rientation" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I argee with everything in this EO...EXCEPT it's application to sports. Allowing biological males to compete against biological females, simply because they "identify" as female, is a blunder.

Oddity....John Kerry has been scrubbed from the "Cabinet of Joe Biden" wikipedia page. :confused:

Also concerning...reports of troop increases in Syria, increased drone bombing in Somalia, and additional battleships sent to the Black Sea.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Biden's blunders...

Post by Butcher Bob »

More military/foreign policy concerns...

Biden has rescinded the 12,000 troop reduction in Germany.

He has also canceled the agreement with the Taliban, for our departure from Afghanistan.

And Blinken is giving all kinds of excuses why we can't re-enter the nuclear deal with Iran.

The future is looking bright for Raytheon. :tup: