Biden's blunders...

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 934 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by Butcher Bob »

A couple more blunders...

The first being some political payback...
Pete Buttigieg - Secretary of Transportation

...second term as mayor...
In 2013, Buttigieg proposed a "Smart Streets" urban development program to improve South Bend's downtown area, and in early 2015—after traffic studies and public hearings—he secured a bond issue for the program backed by tax increment financing. "Smart Streets" was aimed at improving economic development and urban vibrancy as well as road safety. The project involved the conversion of one-way streets in downtown to two-way streets, traffic-calming measures, the widening of sidewalks, streetside beautification (including the planting of trees and installation of decorative brickwork), the addition of bike lanes and the introduction of roundabouts.

After Biden was declared the winner of the election on November 7, 2020, Buttigieg was again mentioned as a possible nominee for Secretary of Veterans Affairs, Ambassador to the United Nations, Ambassador to China or Secretary of Transportation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Buttigieg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wow....what a slap in the face to Mayor Pete. THIS, is what you got, to drop out and endorse? ... :roflmao:

Given the establishment's acceptance of Pete, and Biden's statement that he wanted to help groom young politicians like Pete for top positions...I wholly expected a better position for Pete. He is much better suited for the other three positions that were considered...they would provide him with better experience for future roles...and they have more power. Secretary of Transportation is a political dead end street. But, evidently Joe thinks doing a small town main street beautification project qualifies you to oversee the nation's transportation infrastructure.

The next one, I'm a bit at odds with...
Jennifer Granholm - Secretary of Energy

2003 - 2011 ... Governor of Michigan
1999 - 2003 ... Attorney General of Michigan

First term <as Governor>...
Granholm also supported alternative energy jobs to Michigan to replace lost auto manufacturing jobs.

Second term...
She had one of the lowest approval ratings for any governor in the United States.
Granholm delivered her sixth State of the State address on January 29, 2008. The speech focused mainly on creating jobs in Michigan through bringing alternative energy companies to Michigan. Through passing a renewable portfolio standard, which would require that 10 percent of Michigan's energy would come from renewable sources by 2015 and 25 percent by 2025, Granholm expected the alternative energy industry to emerge in Michigan. Since the passage of the standard, Mariah Power, Global Wind Systems, Cascade Swift Turbine, Great Lakes Turbine, and 38 other companies have announced new projects in Michigan. The solar and wind power industries now provide over 10,000 jobs in Michigan. As a result of Granholm's efforts, Michigan is now fourth in the nation in the number of jobs in the solar industry and first in the nation for clean energy patents.

With the election of Barack Obama as president, Granholm joined his economic advisory team, having had extensive experience running the Michigan economy, and there was speculation that she might join the Obama administration.

As a senior advisor to The Pew Charitable Trusts' Clean Energy Program and founder of The American Jobs Project at UC Berkeley, Granholm spearheads a campaign for a national clean energy policy that promotes and funds American energy independence and home-grown manufacturing and innovation for wind, solar, and advanced battery industries across the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Granholm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
She talks a good game...but it's her actual performance I'm worried aboot. By the end of her governorship, she had voters so pissed at Dems, that they elected a guy who ended up poisoning the city of Flint...and who endorsed Biden after getting caught. And she was another one of the clowns that helped shape Obama's failed economic policy.

And I can't even classify these as true 'Biden blunders'. Blunders they are for sure, but this is not something unique to Joe. Seems like most of our political leadership does the same thing. Which is exactly what you would do if your goal was to do nothing.

When I got my first "professional" job, I was highly educated in the field...but it took 3 years to know it like the back of my hand and fix all the existing problems. I just have a hard time envisioning someone unfamiliar with what they are charged with overseeing, making any real progress before they are replaced. What's the average turn around for these positions?...2...3 years? I think everybody understands the difference in productivity of a "crew", depending on whether the "boss" knows their shit or doesn't.

I guess Joe meant it when he said..."Nothing will fundamentally change." :dunno:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1808 times
Received Karma : 1582 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by Intrinsic »

Biden's biggest blunder so far is the notion that Republicans will change when Trump is gone.

Forgive and forget is a better policy then prosecution and a hard lesson for future politicians to fly straight

As if.....

No more demanding Obama's birth certificate,
Finding that Obama wearing a tan suit is worst ever,
Ignoring Congressional subpoenas during an impeachment,
Playing down the coronavirus so millions of people will die for herd immunity,
Inciting Armed Insurgency to overthrow Fair elections,
Open displays of white supremacy, BLM sign burning reminiscent of cross burning in support of the police state,
no more jim Crow Voter suppression laws
And Treating science as trash.

Riiighttttt....

Yep Joe Biden's biggest blunder is thinking the Republicans will go back to sanity and reason when Trump "Fades away"
Go back to being reasonable!!
They were never reasonable, there is nothing to go back to.

McConnell, Barr, Wolfe, Dejoy, the gop Senate et al are criminals. No forgetting.
No forgiveness for anyone supporting of Trump and Mike Pence's mishandling of the Coronavirus pandemic.

Big mistake, huge mistake. Deadly mistake.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Biden's blunders...

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:Forgive and forget is a better policy then prosecution...

Blah blah blah...

McConnell, Barr, Wolfe, Dejoy, the gop Senate et al are criminals. No forgetting.
No forgiveness for anyone supporting of Trump...
:confused: ........... :roflmao:

So failure to contain a man made virus released by a foreign country is worse than lying us into imperialistic actions killing millions of innocents intentionally?

Oh look, the NDAA just overwhelmingly passed in short order with another increase to military spending...while Pelosi admits to holding up relief for citizens, in order to get Joe elected.

You did see the zoom where Biden tells civil rights leaders to STFU...right?

"Trump gone, now what?...NOW WHAT?!?"
Ice Cube

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1808 times
Received Karma : 1582 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by Intrinsic »

failure to contain a man made virus released by a foreign country
Jesus H Christ. Cue Q conspiracist. :loony:
is worse than lying us into imperialistic actions killing millions of innocents intentionally?
What? Reason to forgive? What? Changes Republican Wingnuts rationality??
Oh look, the NDAA just overwhelmingly passed in short order with another increase to military spending...while Pelosi admits to holding up relief for citizens, in order to get Joe elected.

You did see the zoom where Biden tells civil rights leaders to STFU...right?
So? Doesn't negate forgiving pandemic and economic disasters alone is still the bigger mistakes. Lessons not learned.
"Trump gone, now what?...NOW WHAT?!?"
If only, if we weren't left with y'all Trump apologist. Can't wait. Faster faster lights are turning red..
Proving my point, biggest mistake to date.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Biden's blunders...

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:Cue Q conspiracist. :loony:
Perhaps you could point out what is conspiratorial...
Mainstream media reports covid is from a scaly anteater originating in an open market in Wuhan. "Bat lady" Shi Zhengli says no, it's from bats. Defector Li-Meng Yan claims covid-19 is man made and was intentionally released. Mainstream media reports Yan's claims as debunked. Sound right so far? Turns out "bat lady" is a viral geneticist, based in a government genetics lab in Wuhan, that has been working with covid for 15 years, at least the last 6 of which have been doing "gain-of-function experiments". She is still living comfortably in China, and has vehemently denied the desire of seeking asylum from them. Whereas Yan, a virologist from the same lab, seeks asylum in the US from China, accusing her peers in the scientific community and her country of committing war crimes...and who will be looking over her shoulder for the rest of her life. Am I getting anything wrong yet? Maybe you still think it came from a scaly anteater...but I find it more likely one of the experiments found it's way out of the lab.
What? ... What?
Eh, I was just picking Joe's costliest blunders. I could have just as easily pointed out the millions of folks whose lives he's touched with the crime bills and the bankruptcy bill.
...Pelosi admits to holding up relief for citizens, in order to get Joe elected.

...Biden tells civil rights leaders to STFU...
So? Doesn't negate forgiving pandemic and economic disasters alone is still the bigger mistakes.
What I'm hearing from you is...

"I'm not bad!...because someone else is worse!! :bigcry:

Both of those actions are horrendous on their face...they need not be compared to anything else.
...y'all Trump apologist.
That has irony on so many levels...it's like a "where's Waldo", where everyone is Waldo. :p

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by Jesús Malverde »

The virus most likely originated from bats. It's almost impossible to conclusively prove any origin theory though.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Butcher Bob wrote:
...y'all Trump apologist.
That has irony on so many levels...it's like a "where's Waldo", where everyone is Waldo. :p
Liberals almost inevitably accuse people to their left of being pro-Trump when, also inevitably, they are far closer to him on actual policy. I think psychologists call it projection. Let it go, you can't remotely treat mental problems by posting on the internet.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by bentech »

Jesús Malverde wrote:The virus most likely originated from bats. It's almost impossible to conclusively prove any origin theory though.

ive heard mention that the first covid deaths in the states occured in december...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Biden's blunders...

Post by bentech »

they get 2 or 3 issues and they think their thinking is golden!

as if that enough to grandfather in a load of conservative shit...
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Biden's blunders...

Post by bentech »

The “diversity” that CNN and MSNBC applaud in Biden’s cabinet and agency picks is all about the race, ethnicity, and gender of his elections. It does not extend to ideology to include genuinely progressive Democrats in the mold of Bernie Sanders and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Under the faux-transformative cloak of identity, these are ruling-class personnel trained and doctrinally committed to oppose the decent, humane, progressive, social-democratic, and environmentally sane policies favored by the nation’s silenced progressive majority – Single Payer health insurance, seriously progressive taxation, the abolition of parasitic student debt, free public college, a doubling of the federal minimum wage, the re-legalization of union organizing, and a planet-saving Green New Deal. As liberals fawn over the many female, nonwhite, and gay people holding top positions, the Biden administration will be a monument to the persistent rule of the nation’s un-elected and interrelated dictatorships of money and empire

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/510087-america ... den-trump/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com