Biden's blunders...

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by Butcher Bob »

Roots wrote:If only you showed some consistency of how critical you are of Presidents...
Critiquing Trump's performance as president, would be like critiquing a five year old's performance in the Olympics. No political experience...numerous, high profile, large scale failures in his career as a businessman...and a well known reputation as a despicable human being...frankly, I'm surprised/relieved things didn't turn out worse than they have.

It amazes me that folks would be critical of things Trump did, while refusing to acknowledge...that it was Hillary that suggested to him to run...that it was Hillary that told her press pals to "pump Trump, dump Bernie"...that it was Hillary, conspiring with DNC officials, committing fraud, cheating Sanders out of the nomination...and that it was Hillary that lost to a completely incompetent boob.

These problems we have right now...none of them were created by Trump...they were created by people like Joe, Mitch, and Nancy.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by bentech »

Butcher Bob wrote:
Roots wrote:If only you showed some consistency of how critical you are of Presidents...
Critiquing Trump's performance as president, would be like critiquing a five year old's performance in the Olympics. No political experience...numerous, high profile, large scale failures in his career as a businessman...and a well known reputation as a despicable human being...frankly, I'm surprised/relieved things didn't turn out worse than they have.

It amazes me that folks would be critical of things Trump did, while refusing to acknowledge...that it was Hillary that suggested to him to run...that it was Hillary that told her press pals to "pump Trump, dump Bernie"...that it was Hillary, conspiring with DNC officials, committing fraud, cheating Sanders out of the nomination...and that it was Hillary that lost to a completely incompetent boob.

These problems we have right now...none of them were created by Trump...they were created by people like Joe, Mitch, and Nancy.

sure is too bad your TEAM doesnt have the balls to do any of that radical shit

and shit, just when we NEED something radical
we get you panty waste goon squad
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by Intrinsic »

Hillary was not a president.

You mean like our current problems such as,

.. that we've been living with a disbanded pandemic response team. Instead whom gave us Pence?

Which leaders weren't wearing a mask setting a bad example, thus exacerbating our epidemic and consequently economic problems?

Which leaders promoted deregulation on our environmental policies?
Which leaders policy's were that global warming is a hoax?

Which leaders separated children from families completely unnecessarily?

Which leader lead us to a now infamy date of a January 6th insurrection?

Which leaders openly condone white supremacist and police brutality?

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Biden's blunders...

Post by Butcher Bob »

bentech wrote:...your TEAM...
And what "TEAM" do you purport that I am part of?

Intrinsic wrote:Hillary was not a president.

You mean like the current problems such as,

...blah, blah, blah...
Butcher Bob wrote:...refusing to acknowledge...
Right on cue...providing the perfect example.

And just how was it possible for Trump to attain a position he had no business being in?...his credentials must have been impeccable, no?...he must be an exceptional person, to gain the highest position in a field he had absolutely no experience in, no?
:facepalm:
Keep ignoring the real problems...but then don't complain when things go to shit. :rolleyes:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Biden's blunders...

Post by Intrinsic »

Same old from Trump apologist.
Right on cue...providing the perfect example.

And just how was it possible for Trump to attain a position he had no business being in?...his credentials must have been impeccable, no?...he must be an exceptional person, to gain the highest position in a field he had absolutely no experience in, no?
Keep ignoring the real problems...but then don't complain when things go to shit. 
Trump reached his position because of stupid racist voters and Trump apologist such as yerself refusing to acknowledge it. Instead always with the predictable: "but Hillary Hillary Hillary"

I don't get what you want me to acknowledge that Hillary is responsible for? Trump being president?

No, that's not true.

That Hillary promoted Trump has a candidate to run against, OK true. and that changes trump policies, actions and words as a leader exacerbating the epidemic problem, the economic problem, the racist problems, the police problem, the environmental problems and the white supremacy problem.. how? It doesn't.

Idiot voters elected him. Not Hillary, not nancy, not intrinsic.... but white supremacist and apologist like you.
Yanno trumpets.
These problems we have right now...none of them were created by Trump...
The evidence says you're the one in denial and won't acknowledge Trump's messes he created. Projecte much?

First you say he was a failure and despicable, and surprised it wasn't worse.
Then you turn around and say Trump didn't create any problems.

Fukn' apologist, that's your team. in denial much..

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Biden's blunders...

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:
And just how was it possible for Trump to attain a position he had no business being in?
Trump reached his position because of stupid racist voters and Trump apologist such as yerself refusing to acknowledge it.

Idiot voters elected him. Not Hillary, not nancy, not intrinsic.... but white supremacist and apologist like you.
So, you think all the folks that voted Trump are "stupid/idiot racist/white supremacist voters"?
...and that they, along with folks like me that didn't vote for him because we knew he was a terrible choice, got him elected?
I don't get what you want me to acknowledge that Hillary is responsible for? Trump being president?

No, that's not true.

That Hillary promoted Trump has a candidate to run against, OK true.
If not for Hillary's actions, Trump would have never been president...so yeah, she pushed him over the top.

And yet you still ignore the main reason...the state politicians have driven this country to.
The evidence says you're the one in denial...

First you say he was a failure and despicable, and surprised it wasn't worse.
Then you turn around and say Trump didn't create any problems.
Denial?...um, let's see...
...2016 election...FAIL
...Russian collusion...FAIL
...impeachment I...FAIL
...impeachment II...FAIL
...getting anything done during Trump's term...FAIL
...stopping Trump's agenda...FAIL
...stopping Trump's judicial appointments...FAIL

Who's in denial? :roflmao:

So, how's your guy, the "working man's" candidate, doing?
No relief yet for folks put out of work.
No healthcare.
No $15/hr minimum wage.
And as far as being a "friend" of unions?...well...

...I guess Joe doesn't really give a fuk aboot them.
Leave it to a Canadian to point that out.

But what he does have time for.....BOMBS, MORE BOMBS!!
...as he orders airstikes in Syria. :facepalm:
But hey...gotta make Raytheon happy. :tup:

Keep talking shit...pointing fingers and calling names...acting like a petulant child...and you're just going to help Trump, or something worse, come back. You saw Mitch admit Trump still runs the party, right? They're speculating that he might announce his 2024 bid at CPAC. You realize Biden's win margin was smaller than Hillary's loss margin, right? Joe's on thin ice as it is...if Trump starts organizing now, that will put Biden's tenure on even thinner ice. The Reps would have a clear leader to build on for the next four years...while the Dems, what Harris? :roflmao: ...the Dems have no clear leader, Joe already said he's not doing two.

"Trump gone, now what?...now what!"

...if they don't get that "what" part right, that's going to turn into..

"Trump back, now what?...now what!" :eek:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Biden's blunders...

Post by Intrinsic »

So, you think all the folks that voted Trump are "stupid/idiot racist/white supremacist voters"?
Strawman, i never said all, i said stupid white racist is what got Trump elected.
...and that they, along with folks like me that didn't vote for him because we knew he was a terrible choice, got him elected?
No, twisting words again, I said you and your ilk of trump apologist. Even Claiming here Trump was a viable candidate.
If not for Hillary's actions, Trump would have never been president...so yeah, she pushed him over the top.
It's The voters. :facepalm: stupid voters, we have these things called elections, Remember.
Denial?...um, let's see...
...2016 election...FAIL
...Russian collusion...FAIL
...impeachment I...FAIL
...impeachment II...FAIL
...getting anything done during Trump's term...FAIL
...stopping Trump's agenda...FAIL
...stopping Trump's judicial appointments...FAIL
There was Russian collusion, he did it live on national TV.
He was impeached first time
He was impeached the second time
Stopped Trump's agenda by voting him out as a 1 term impeached president.

Yeah the Federalist society and Trump really screwed up the courts up I'll give you that.

Ummm nup, you're the one still denying Trump didn't cause any problems . None.
. that we've been living with a disbanded pandemic response team. Instead whom gave us Pence?

Which leaders weren't wearing a mask setting a bad example, thus exacerbating our epidemic and consequently economic problems?

Which leaders promoted deregulation on our environmental policies?
Which leaders policy's were that global warming is a hoax?

Which leaders separated children from families completely unnecessarily?

Which leader lead us to a now infamy date of a January 6th insurrection?

Which leaders openly condone white supremacist and police brutality?

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Biden's blunders...

Post by Intrinsic »

Keep talking shit...pointing fingers and calling names...acting like a petulant child...and you're just going to help Trump, 
What name calling? White supremacist are Trumpers. Trump is the party of white supremacy. floating on the River of denial?

The conservative Christians are bringing him back just fine, without me. Literally rolling him out as a golden idol.

Holy shit. The conservative Christians actually created a literal golden idol. U Cannot make this shit up.

From Wiki:

"Thou shalt have no other gods before Me" is one of the Ten Commandments found in the Hebrew Bible at Exodus 20:2 and Deuteronomy 5:6. It is the central tenet of the Abrahamic religions and prohibits the religion's followers from worshipping gods other than the Lord. The sin of worshipping another god is called idolatry. Historically, the punishment for idolatry was often death.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Biden's blunders...

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:...i never said all...
So some portion are rational voters? :confused:
...trump apologist. Even Claiming here Trump was a viable candidate.
Trump was, and still is, a viable candidate. The fact that you don't recognize that, is a reflection of you, not me.
It's The voters. :facepalm: stupid voters, we have these things called elections, Remember.
My brother says the same thing. :rolleyes: Like 'manufacturing consent' isn't a thing. Guess Noam got that wrong eh.
There was Russian collusion, he did it live on national TV.
He was impeached first time
He was impeached the second time
Stopped Trump's agenda by voting him out as a 1 term impeached president.
Mueller said otherwise.
...and was acquitted.
...and was acquitted.
...but did nothing DURING his term...and according to your logic, didn't remove him...voters did that, remember? :whistle:

But maybe Biden will do better...

Syria Sends First Message to President Biden: Withdraw Troops, Stop Stealing Oil

...or not...

Funny watching folks chide Trump as committing war crimes for doing the same, which they are...now bending over backwards trying to say Biden doing it isn't.

Not so funny watching folks suffer because Biden prioritizes feeding the war machine over helping citizens. :frown:

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by Lrus007 »

trump biden.jpg
:whistle:
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.