November 3rd

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Butcher Bob
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

November 3rd

Post by Butcher Bob »

Hmm, the lead has already flipped to Biden in both MI and WI...and Trump picks up AK. If that holds, it's a 270 to 268 Biden win. The only undeclared state that looks close enough for a possible flip is NV, but I think it will probably remain Biden's. That was quicker than I expected.

Now on to the courts, where both sides will challenge who's vote counts and who's vote does not.

Dems lost a senate seat here in MI.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Awesome Karma Dude
Awesome Karma Dude

November 3rd

Post by Intrinsic »

Hmmm. I only hear one side quacking about contesting vote counts in courts.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Awesome Karma Dude
Awesome Karma Dude

November 3rd

Post by Intrinsic »

Here is what looks like fascists trying to stop ballot counting in Detroit, Michigan

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/1 ... t-Michigan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NBCNews reporter Steve Patterson posted video of “Large, animated crush of “stop the count” protestors trying to push their way into TCF hall in #Detroit where ballots are being counted.They’re being blocked by guards at the door. Pizza boxes are pushed against the window to obstruct view. It’s tense.” In the video you can see below, the group is packed up at the door. According to an update from Patterson, the group claims to be “poll or election challengers claiming that there aren’t enough nonpartisan challengers inside.” 
As many people have pointed out, Trump is well behind in Michigan, so stopping the count isn’t going to help him much.
How odd, no rubber bullets or tear gas was used on the protesters after lawful police orders to move away from the area for various health violations.

ripper5
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

November 3rd

Post by ripper5 »

Weed won!
Montana
New Jersey
Arizona
South Dakota
Mississippi
:emp: :woohoo: :volcano:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Awesome Karma Dude
Awesome Karma Dude

November 3rd

Post by Intrinsic »

Ain't that cool :fly:

Washington, D.C., and Oregon went farther. Measures to legalize psychedelic mushrooms for medical use passed in both, due to heightened interest in therapeutic usage. Oregon also decriminalize harder drugs.

rSin
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: world where everone gets

November 3rd

Post by rSin »

O.r.e. Gon, here i come! Looks like the mountain of donations the dem senate contender had would have been better spent on voter turnout efforts rather than the wimpy adds that didnt move the base
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

rSin
Karma Monster
Karma Monster

November 3rd

Post by rSin »

O.r.e. Gon, here i come! Looks like the mountain of donations the dem senate contender had would have been better spent on voter turnout efforts rather than the wimpy adds that didnt move the base
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Awesome Karma Dude
Awesome Karma Dude

November 3rd

Post by Intrinsic »

^^Hiccup?

There’s this from France 24 (English language news site in France)

https://www.france24.com/en/americas/20 ... ction-2020" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The head of a monitoring mission from the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)*, of which the United States is a member, said his team saw no evidence of fraud involving mail-in  ballots, describing Trump’s claims as “baseless” and his calls for an end to vote counting a “gross abuse of office”. The OSCE sends monitors to major elections in all of its member countries.
Highly competitive elections in US tarnished by legal uncertainty and unprecedented attempts to undermine public trust, international observers say
https://www.osce.org/odihr/elections/usa/469440" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

“STOP THE COUNT!” Trump tweeted Thursday.
former Italian Prime Minister Enrico Letta  tweeted in response
https://mobile.twitter.com/EnricoLetta/ ... 6193704961" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Italy.png
Translation:
NO. IT IS THE LAW THAT ESTABLISHES IT. NOT THE PRESIDENT. IT IS CALLED DEMOCRACY

Butcher Bob
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

November 3rd

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:Hmmm. I only hear one side quacking about contesting vote counts in courts.
Perhaps that says more aboot your choice of sources. :p
It's not exactly a secret that both parties have been in court challenging various methodologies for early, absente, and mail-in voting, since well before election day. Just more political theater.

I don't think any of it will matter...I think either Biden or Harris will be sworn in come January.

In MI even the senate seat flipped back from Rep to Dem.

I sure hope Dems don't fuk it up again....because Trump will still be eligible to run next election.

So, what's the plan now?...what's on the agenda? Are the dems going to do anything productive?
I know the top of the agenda will be getting back into the Paris accord and the Iranian nuclear deal, as well as reinstating the individual mandate for health insurance....but those actions are more to preserve Obama's legacy than anything else. Joe's only campaign promise...defeat Trump...has been fulfilled. What exactly do you think Biden will do for you beyond that?

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Awesome Karma Dude
Awesome Karma Dude

November 3rd

Post by Intrinsic »

You distinctly said after November 3rd ".. now on to" Then you talk about what happened before November 3rd.
weak sauce.
So no, it says nothing about my sources. Maybe U Projecting?

Yup, 1 side is contesting vote counting and the other is defending it.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: agridulce

November 3rd

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Biden's job was done as soon as Sanders was removed from the contest. Removing Trump too is just gravy. Biden'll just be front man/marionette for the corporate party apparatchik and the deep state. He never possessed an intellect and what little he was born with is largely gone now. "Cop" Harris is waiting in the wings to finish the marionetting if necessary. Everything is going according to plan.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Awesome Karma Dude
Awesome Karma Dude

November 3rd

Post by Intrinsic »

Oh no, yet another "deep state" theory.. or whatever twisted Trump rhetoric that is :crazy:

Butcher Bob
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

November 3rd

Post by Butcher Bob »

You act like vote challenges can only start after the election...when in fact they have been going on for a very long time...

Democrats challenge election laws in battleground states

So, I take your non-answer as, there is no plan...no further expectations of Joe?
Will we, as a majority of the public desires...
...get nationalized health insurance?
...get nationalized collegate education?
...get college debt forgiveness?
...reverse our contribution to global warming?
...reduce our illegal military actions across the globe?
...quit medling in other countries democratic elections?
...improve our infrastructure?
...get corporate money out of politics?
...hold corporate interests liable for their actions?
...hold government officials liable for their actions?
...hold police liable for their actions?
...legalize/decriminalize marijuana?
Are we going to do ANY of these things that the majority of the populous wants?

I know you'd like to think you've been saved, with Trump being defeated......but the worst is yet to come.

rSin
Karma Monster
Karma Monster

November 3rd

Post by rSin »

Lets not forget many states dont count provisionals and MILLIONS have been forced into them with registered lists fucked with guess where?

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Awesome Karma Dude
Awesome Karma Dude

November 3rd

Post by Intrinsic »

Butcher Bob wrote:You act like vote challenges can only start after the election...when in fact they have been going on for a very long time...

Democrats challenge election laws in battleground states

So, I take your non-answer as, there is no plan...no further expectations of Joe?
Will we, as a majority of the public desires...
...get nationalized health insurance?
...get nationalized collegate education?
...get college debt forgiveness?
...reverse our contribution to global warming?
...reduce our illegal military actions across the globe?
...quit medling in other countries democratic elections?
...improve our infrastructure?
...get corporate money out of politics?
...hold corporate interests liable for their actions?
...hold government officials liable for their actions?
...hold police liable for their actions?
...legalize/decriminalize marijuana?
Are we going to do ANY of these things that the majority of the populous wants?

I know you'd like to think you've been saved, with Trump being defeated......but the worst is yet to come.
who Waterdown the sauce again! ♫♪ ♫

Nope I said no such thing I just responded to your 'now henceforth to the courts'
Whoops, R U projecting again, echoing Biden is slow? How Freudian.

I wholeheartedly agree he's been ratfuking the election system with the courts long before this. Yanno all that voter suppression, gerrymandering other such shenanigans, I was talking about earlier, been in the news.

What the frell? I'm your personal Wikipedia? Wizard? God? look it up his website and all the liberal sites lay out his plans hopes and dreams. Often in his own words.
Oan, Fox, Clearpolitics talk about biden's plans all the time too.
If you're interested. Meh it's talk.

Or was that rhetorical?