Vaccine

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Vaccine

Post by Lrus007 »

:smoke:
187530921_10159151260970659_3753672827184872764_n.jpg
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Vaccine

Post by Intrinsic »

More people in Florida are dying of Covid than at any other point in the pandemic.

https://amp.palmbeachpost.com/amp/8214404002
Resizer_16300364043880.png
Resizer_16300360502400.png

You know the state that has a governor that's against mask mandates and vaccinations. Yanno the one that blames Florida's covid Surge on Biden & immigrants.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Vaccine

Post by Lrus007 »

:popcorn:
Attachments
239388108_10105517637906623_2391925210119729813_n.png
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 331 times
Received Karma : 493 times

Vaccine

Post by roller24 »

Intrinsic wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:09 am
More people in Florida are dying of Covid than at any other point in the pandemic.

https://amp.palmbeachpost.com/amp/8214404002
Resizer_16300364043880.png
Resizer_16300360502400.png

You know the state that has a governor that's against mask mandates and vaccinations. Yanno the one that blames Florida's covid Surge on Biden & immigrants.
Florida has one of the highest vaccination rates in the country. Over 51% ahead of every other southeastern state save, VA.
We aren't an antivax state, we're an anti fascist state.

Why are you so concerned about Florida, do you live here?

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Vaccine

Post by Intrinsic »

Lrus you do know that it has killed politicians, many, usually anti maskers.

And while I like your canna leaf meme, the process was NOT rushed or expedited. it was painstakingly slow, there was nothing rushed about the trials. Another myth.

Roller, it's pulmonary virus, Making it a small world, what happens there affects what happens here. Are you not aware that as long as it continues to find new hosts in any area it can never be eradicated and more viral adaptations( think Delta variant) Hence The Logical conclusion is the mask up or vaccinate.

Won't someone think of the children!

Leadership matters
and Governor DeSantis is a poor leader when it comes to viral epidemics. Notice when mask-wearing Biden won the election and took office the numbers dropped all across the country.
Leadership matters.

Are you against the mandatory polio vaccines? I'm old enough to remember the consequences before polio vaccine, smallpox vaccine? Literally what the fuck

When you live in a community you don't shit in the drinking water supply.
And You don't exhale pulmonary
viruses in the community. We all give up freedoms living in the village. If you gonna enjoy the fruits of the village act responsible. It shouldn't have to be mandatory, people should just do it without being told Over and over like little children. Common sense. thus Leadership matters.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Vaccine

Post by Intrinsic »

*A new computer model suggests that SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, could one day be just another cold-like coronavirus.
*COVID-19 is likely to become a primarily children’s disease if adults acquire long-term immunity from natural infection or vaccination.
*The purpose of the model is to provide health planners with an additional tool to anticipate future needs.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl ... -the-young

Oldjoints
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 23 times
Received Karma : 186 times

Vaccine

Post by Oldjoints »

Intrinsic wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:28 am
*A new computer model suggests that SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, could one day be just another cold-like coronavirus.
*COVID-19 is likely to become a primarily children’s disease if adults acquire long-term immunity from natural infection or vaccination.
*The purpose of the model is to provide health planners with an additional tool to anticipate future needs.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl ... -the-young
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytime ... s.amp.html

Mister Grafik
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: spliff ninja
Has bestowed Karma : 442 times
Received Karma : 319 times

Vaccine

Post by Mister Grafik »

Can't form my own thoughts. Be back with a link after I hear opinions that I agree with but first...

Must get Vaccine!

Yesterday some lady refused to wear a mask at my friends shop. It's pretty simple request if you want to go buy weed, just wear a mask.
She took of her shoes and threw a tantrum. I literally thought of two people she would be a perfect match for... while I watched this psycho Karen throw a fit about a mask. Eventually she asked if she could just use a plastic bag and I thought to myself... Perfect! She wants to take herself out the game. Do us all a fucking favor, lady!

Yeah it didn't work like that. An hour and one stubborn Karen later 3 cop cars had to come and take this bitch off the scene.
Hope she goes to jail and if she has any kids they are free from her toxicity.

Shit was CRAZY!
Last edited by Mister Grafik on Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.: the underdog is my dawg :.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Vaccine

Post by Intrinsic »

roller24 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:01 pm

It's ok to be skeptical of science, it's ok to doubt science. It's best even to challenge science. Science is fluid, and often wrong. Science gave us corn flakes, that same scientist Kellogg, was wrong on more than he was right. Science also gave us gunpowder.
What's not right is silencing, ridiculing, berating, or diminishing any opposing challenge to science.
you-keep-using-that-word-meme.jpg
you-keep-using-that-word-meme.jpg (20.27 KiB) Viewed 435 times
Fwiw science is the rational critiquing of ideas hypothesis and experimental results by peers.. continually until a consensus is reached. Rinse and repeat.

If opposing views are not based on rationality, logic or credibility then it is okay to diminish them. If Ya don't want your views diminished, show your work. Show credibility in the field. This is science. If you don't like it tough, we're here to find the secrets of the universe not to worry about your feelings.

In your polio example this is why peer review in science has become such a valuable tool. Also you're confusing Science and Technology.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 331 times
Received Karma : 493 times

Vaccine

Post by roller24 »

Roller, it's pulmonary virus, Making it a small world, what happens there affects what happens here. Are you not aware that as long as it continues to find new hosts in any area it can never be eradicated and more viral adaptations( think Delta variant) Hence The Logical conclusion is the mask up or vaccinate.
I asked why you were concerned about Florida, because it's vaccination rate, 66% as of this week, is more than most all it's neighboring states. Aren't those the states you should scolding?

If opposing views are not based on rationality, logic or credibility then it is okay to diminish them. If Ya don't want your views diminished, show your work. Show credibility in the field. This is science. If you don't like it tough, we're here to find the secrets of the universe not to worry about your feelings.
If that were the case, but presently in the authoritarian regime that controls the country is "diminishing" well founded opposing views. Disinformation is the commie word Y'all Democrats are using to remove their arguments instead of allowing them into the discussion.
https://assets-global.website-files.com ... sVoice.pdf

one example
Read the URL
Read the URL
Capture1.PNG