Who's gonna whoop Trump's ass?

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

Butcher Bob wrote:Great, another article from a Hillary apologist, who doesn't understand why Trump was elected. Why you bring that snowflake shit in here like it means something Ben? Warren has problems dealing with hecklers at her own rallies...deer in the headlights stuff. Any candidate that can not handle critiques will be slaughtered by Trump. Best to find that kind of thing out now, rather than after the primaries. This litle tift has shown once again that Sanders has no problem with facing critics, as evidenced by his jump to the lead in national polls and the record amount of donations raised in it's wake.

Trump is not the issue...Trump is the result of the issue.
I actually didn't read the article
I was pointing out the media's heavy investment in supporting the corperates and neocon Hillary lovers assisting in the divide and conquer
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1084 times
Received Karma : 1699 times

Post by Lrus007 »

:smoke:
Attachments
t5.jpg
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

smokebreaks wrote: I think the establishment is fucking scared shitless that the curmudgeon could actually win and that would be as much of a shock to the status quo as Trump winning the presidency.
More so because Trump is a pariah, but he serves the interests of the big money/power guys who actually run the country now very well. He's uncouth, a philistine, and a blowhard, and takes pleasure in telling big lies, but that is a price well worth paying for his services. Bernie, on the other hand, will stroll into the temple and immediately start overturning the money changers' tables.

Nobody alive today has as an adult seen that sort of shock to the American system that a Sanders presidency would unleash.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

While obviously a meme Lrus007, that sentiment is pervasive...on many fronts.

Trump does not give a fuk aboot his party. It's Trump's way, or you're roadkill. He did this from the very beginning, when he flipped off the Rep royal family, essentially telling Jeb, "Nobody likes you...your brother's a fukking war criminal". Challenger after challenger stepped up in the primaries, and Trump belittled every one of them. And then he took sights on "crooked Hillary", the quintessential establishment queen.

Trump's supporters have followed suit. They have been empowered to stand up and say...fuk you butt hurt snowflakes...mostly directed at Dems.

And Hillary, who had been too busy trying to shame progressives, got her ass handed to her...after saying fuk you to the "deplorables", and to progressives, and then to voters after she lost.

Hillary's supporters have also followed suit with their leader. They berate anyone outside their cliche, and cry like little bitches when they get hit back.

Even progressives are mad Bernie isn't swinging his dick off punching back. Like the kid knocked down by the bully in the school yard, they want to stand up and fight back.

Still, I hold out hope...as Bernie stands up and dusts himself off after every attack, ignoring the pawns...he focuses his ire on the real danger to all of us, the owners of the arena in which we perform.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by rSin »

well again
the democratic impeachment lawyers continue to own the room

on the facts
on the law
on the procedures the law demands

unfortunate the the howard stern gop
and their jerry springer audience
couldn't care less
when the chance to ink a king is oh so close

reverse the 2016 election they say?!?!?

excuse me BUT
the 2018 election stands far more and far recenter and the knuckle draggers say fuck it
cuz they don't think a lot of citizens deserve their right to vote

lets hope the 'niqqers'
and the natives
combine with enough of his former base waking up to the dick they've been swallowing and

overcome the new lease on life voter suppressions gotten
and a liberal media going along

kick these cheese dicks to the curb

we shall see...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by rSin »

and WHAT the FUCKS keeping Clinton from chiming in to mention that THIS senate trail isn't ANYTHING like the one he was subjected to?!?!?!?

given how loved he still is by the democratic base
mother fucker

three guess...

fraudulent asshole!

mlm mlm

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1535 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Good point. Haven't thought about him.

Can't help myself alternative hypothesis is my nature or some such rationalization

Maybe he's just rather be apolitical remember who is still hitch 2.

What would you expect Clinton to say about the Senate trial? How appropriate would it be from to say anything? According to the council it hasn't been quite unfair yet just an implore not to.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by rSin »

Intrinsic wrote: What would you expect Clinton to say about the Senate trial? .
a major gop talking point is "its the SAME senate procedure as the Clinton impeachment"

pure horseshit!

he could counter that with a 30 second bubba psa

Pelosi and schumer have engineered this WHOLE THING into an axe against Bernie and warren
that's their main objective...

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1535 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Righto that's the least of the horseshit
rSin wrote: Pelosi and schumer have engineered this WHOLE THING into an axe against Bernie and warren
that's their main objective...
That's that's what I like about you your theories are so much wilder than any of mine I could think of.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by rSin »

heh
check this out

the radical evangelicals have always hated the civil rights bills Johnson pushed passage of. claim it was second only to the new deal in inking the 'downfall' of America.

they believe it never could have passed without Kennedy being martyred

so all the white pastors are pushing to have trump meet the same fate as soon as possible

get the fool out AND get all the shit they want over the pass...

What a difference a death makes: JFK, LBJ, and the Civil Rights Act of 1964

When the Kennedy assassination occurred in November 1963, it was not clear that his civil rights bill would pass without major modifications, and most Americans told pollsters that they were unsure of his policy. Fifty years later, the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 is seen by Kennedy apologists as evidence of what JFK could have achieved had he lived, and by Lyndon Johnson biographers as evidence of LBJ’s superior political skill. This article argues that Kennedy’s death made a difference but not simply by replacing one president with another. Far more importantly, it amplified pressure for action on moral and emotive grounds, mobilizing church groups (particularly midwestern Protestant ones), energizing liberal congressional leaders, and changing the mindset of US Justice Department insiders who moved from a posture of defending Kennedy from the minefield of the race question to acting to fulfill his legacy. The violent death and public reaction also shaped the conduct of moderate Republicans whose support for the measure was the margin of victory. The strategy for passing the Civil Rights Act did not change significantly after the events in Dallas, but the formula for success did.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10 ... src=recsys&" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How John F Kennedy's assassination spurred the drive for racial equality

With a Dixiecrat voting record on issues of civil rights, the new president was hardly looked upon by African-Americans as a safe pair of hands, but in his first address to Congress, Johnson vowed – for the nation, as a tribute to his slaughtered predecessor and undoubtedly for himself – to see Kennedy's civil rights bill through to law. And this he did by a combination of appeals to conscience, sweet talk, threats and by refusing to put anything else, at all, before Congress until the bill was passed.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/ ... uality-jfk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What if JFK had survived his assassination?

After Kennedy’s death, President Johnson told the nation that passing the Civil Rights Act would be the best way to honor Kennedy’s legacy, but it took until July 1964 for Johnson and his allies to get the act approved.

https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/wha ... ssination/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; assassination/