impeachment 45

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

impeachment 45

Post by Intrinsic »

and that Trump had told him directly 'no quid pro quo'.

Yep Trump said that. If you were not paying attention Trump who never use the phrase quid pro quo in his entire life suddenly without being
prompted, the first thing he yells is No quid pro quo. All in context of the knowing whistleblowers complaint.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

impeachment 45

Post by Intrinsic »

Butcher Bob wrote: Yes, so it's a good thing the founders provided a third branch, to rule on differences between the other two. But if one side is not allowing that process to play out, they can not then claim obstruction.
My apologies I hadn't realized you were ignoring my point about separation of powers. But wanted to discuss:
it ain't legal unless the judicial branch rules that the president cannot ignore congress's right to subpoena. Dude I'm pretty sure after Nixon that Congress passed a law making that impeachable the courts upheld it. Been a long time, I should go look it up I might be wrong.

Regardless
If the courts decision to uphold the subpoenas is necessary for impeachment,

Then the Republican controlled Senate should affirm their constitutional powers by subpoening say, pompeo or such.

Or the Senate could not call any Witnesses. Not exactly relinquishing their power as some of the dem wingnuts claim. But give Trump a pass and put it off to the next president. Yanno .. Do Nothing.

There is a third choice. Unlikely but let it wind through the courts, pass the articles of impeachment, then just wrist slap.

Or Justice, remove for the impeachable offense, only good can come from stopping all the bad stuff that Bob pointed out from keeps on happening.
Yanno. Get rid of the commander in denial before it gets too bad. We have good moral grounds for impeachment and now Trump committed the legal grounds for impeachment.

What's the problem Bob?
Still in denial, morally and legally? Still a Trump apologiest?

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

impeachment 45

Post by Intrinsic »

Damn, I wish I could give a speech like a black congressman!

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 331 times
Received Karma : 493 times

impeachment 45

Post by roller24 »

I think only very few people see the big picture here.
As usual the country is under mass hypnosis and in pursuit of what they are told to pursue by the media conglomeration. You can't call it "main stream media" anymore, because the sources of propaganda have extended into social media, network news, and gaslighting politicians of both parties.

A war started in 2016, this impeachment is just a battle in that war.

Globalist Liberal Order Vs Nationalism

It's a war of influence, and information is the prime weaponry.

Open Society, CFR, and other publicly and privately backed NGOs now work hand in hand with the Department of State, The United Nations, and global banking and corporate cartel to seize control over all monetary systems. There methods are authoritarian and they seek only to benefit themselves, by manipulation of the perception and state of mind of the proletariat.

The script they use is proven through trial on small states, and now have been set to topple the more powerful and larger states.
1 Infiltrate the proletariat with agent provocateurs.
2 Infiltrate the government agencies with puppet agents.
3 Control the flow of public information.
4 Wait for an organic, or manufacture a significant event which will trigger the public's full attention.
5 Organize, Promote, and Support mass protests to nurture instability.
6 Use agents and information channels to steer blame to Head of State.
7 Escalate these actions at every opportunity and call to action for Head of State to be removed.

How the head of state is removed can be done either by force, election, or administrative removal.
The newly installed leader will derive from the agents within or another person that will do the bidding of the order.

https://www.oann.com/oaninvestigates/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you watch these videos that feature Gulliani's work in Ukraine, and is strong evidence of my theory. The mere fact that Gulliani had to go all the way down to oann to get this story out to the public is more evidence in complicity from both the left and right to keep it under wraps. Remember when Trump dissed FOX news..? I suspect that came shortly after Fox refused to carry the story.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

impeachment 45

Post by Lrus007 »

:arse:
Attachments
e3a2oh8klb541.gif
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

impeachment 45

Post by rSin »

yep...

mcconnell and linsey are going to lose in their net election...
Attachments
shill.jpg
shill.jpg (90.33 KiB) Viewed 1366 times
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

impeachment 45

Post by Intrinsic »

First fuktardd impeached. You fuc with the free elections at all, you're fired. Bucko
NEXT!

Impeach McConnell
Fuck Giuliani
Fuck Trump
Screw Nancy Pelosi
Fuck party politics
Screw rigging elections
Screw gerrymandering
screw Trump enablers

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

impeachment 45

Post by Intrinsic »

President Putin is in total agreement Fox & Friends, Giuliani ,the conspiracy theories, Republican congressman, Trump enablers and apologist.

Which came first the chicken or the egg.

Russian President Vladimir Putin said that President Donald Trump will not be impeached because Democrats went ahead with the process for “made-up reasons.”

Putin made the remarks during his annual press conference in Russia on Thursday. He said that since the Democrats “lost the election” in 2016 and were not able to oust Trump using accusations of collusion with Russia, they are now going about his removal “by other means.”

Putin also expressed doubts the Republican-controlled Senate would vote to impeach one of their own, saying, “I doubt they will want to expel from power their party representative based on what I think are absolutely made-up reasons.” Putin continued echoing Republican talking points (which are from Putin himself) and said, “It then turned out that there was no collusion and it could not form the basis for impeachment, and now there is this made-up pressure on Ukraine.”

Putin then seemed to imply that House Democrats were intentionally being dishonest with their charges against Trump and snarked, “But your congressmen know better.”

Early this month, on the same day she announced that articles of impeachment would be drawn up, Speaker of the house made it clear that, in the Democrats’ view, Trump’s Ukrainian scam has everything to do with Russia. “This isn’t about Ukraine. This is about Russia,” she said.

“Who benefits from that withholding of military assistance?” and answered, “All roads lead to Putin. Understand that.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... nt-929565/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

impeachment 45

Post by rSin »

new yorks the richest city in the world
and nearly half of its citizens qualify as in poverty

theres neighborhoods there where
you cross the street

your life expectancy rises over two decades....
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

impeachment 45

Post by Intrinsic »

Trump said in a video posted on Nov. 16, 2011.
Our president will start a war with Iran, because he has absolutely no ability to negotiate,"

“He’s weak and he’s ineffective so the only way he figures he’s going to get re-elected, and as sure as you’re sitting there, is to start a war with Iran.”

“to start a war in order to get re-elected, and I believe that’s going to happen, would be an outrage. Iran can be taken down in many ways. Their population is in turmoil.”

On Oct. 9, 2012, he wrote: “Now that Obama’s poll numbers are in tailspin – watch for him to launch a strike in Libya or Iran. He is desperate."

:facepalm: