Page 4 of 14

Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:57 am
by Butcher Bob

bentech wrote:why would anyone obstruct?

Site even one obstruction case where there was no evidence of any crime. :whistle:

Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:36 am
by Dick Fein
I just read a report that states Mitt Romneys son was also involved in Hunter Bidens 1 billion-dollar China deal.
Explains why Mittens suddenly started squawking. And John Kerry's stepson is also involved and a slight correction I should have said Billy Bulgers, son.

Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:02 am
by bentech
Mueller Report: Conclusions


Robert Mueller found crimes, corruption and cover-ups.

On May 29, 2019, Special Counsel Robert Mueller announced at a press conference that he concluded his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
A redacted version of Mueller’s report was released to the public on April 18, 2019. It detailed his findings on conspiracy and obstruction of justice. It consists of two volumes and 448 pages.
The following are highlights from the report.

VOLUME 1: CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY

Mueller’s investigation established that the Russian government wanted Donald Trump to win the presidential election and worked with his senior campaign officials to make it happen. The report also showed how Trump tried to use his relationship with the Kremlin put more money in his own pockets.

The Russian government believed it benefitted from Trump winning the election, so it hacked Democrats’ computers and ran a massive disinformation campaign online. [Vol. 1, pg 5]

Donald Trump and his campaign invited Russian interference in the election and his campaign repeatedly communicated with Russia and Wikileaks, which hacked Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee and spread the stolen data. [Vol. 1, pg 5, 49]

Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, repeatedly met with an individual linked to Russian military intelligence and provided internal strategy plans to target voters in key Midwestern states. [Vol. 1, pg. 136, 138, 140]

Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort personally met with a Russian lawyer to receive damaging information about Hillary Clinton to help Trump win the election. [Vol. 1, pg. 110]

Trump and his campaign had advanced knowledge of the release of stolen information, and his campaign planned press strategy around it. [Vol. 1, pg. 54]

Trump lied during the campaign about his business ties to Russia. Through the Republican primary, Trump’s team was secretly working with Kremlin officials to build a Trump Tower Moscow, including signing a Letter of Intent and secretly planning trips to Russia. [Vol. 1, pg. 70-79]

Trump and his campaign repeatedly signaled that his administration’s foreign policy would be favorable to Russia. [Vol. 1, pg. 5-7]

VOLUME 2: OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

Mueller reported that his federal investigation was undermined because Trump officials destroyed evidence and lied to investigators. His team found multiple times in which Donald Trump personally sought to obstruct and interfere with the investigation.

Prosecutors agree that the only reason that Donald Trump was not charged with a crime was because a Department of Justice policy that protects sitting presidents.

The report found that Trump fired FBI Director James Comey shortly after Comey refused to end the investigation into Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser. [Vol. 2, 75]

Trump tried to get Attorney General Jeff Sessions to protect him by limiting the investigation into himself and his associates. [Vol. 2, pg. 97, 112, 113]

Trump ordered White House Counsel Donald McGahn to fire Special Counsel Mueller, but McGahn refused to carry out the order. Trump then ordered McGahn to lie about the attempted firing and create false records. [Vol. 2, pg. 89, 120]

Trump actively discouraged his senior aides charged with crimes from cooperating with federal investigators by suggesting the possibility of pardons or threatening them in public and in private. [Vol. 2, pg. 120-128, 144-152]

The report concludes that President Trump personally helped write a false statement for his son to give the public about a meeting with Russian operatives at the Trump campaign headquarters. He falsely claimed the meeting was to discuss adoption policy, rather than the real purpose of the meeting, which was to get information benefiting his campaign and damaging his opponent. [Vol. 2, pg. 101-103]

THE MUELLER REPORT IS AN IMPEACHMENT REFERRAL

Citing the policy that prevents sitting presidents to be indicted, Mueller concluded that it would be inappropriate to accuse Trump of crimes without providing him the opportunity to defend himself in court. The Special Counsel, however, offered another solution by explicitly stating that Congress should be the body to determine if Trump obstructed justice.

“…Congress may apply obstruction laws to the President’s corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law.” [Vol. 2, pg. 8]

“…Congress has authority to prohibit a President’s corrupt use of his authority in order to protect the integrity of the administration of justice.” [Vol. 2, pg. 8]

“In the case of the obstruction-of-justice statutes, our assessment of the weighing of interests leads us to conclude that Congress has the authority to impose the limited restrictions contained in those statutes on the President ‘s official conduct to protect the integrity of important functions of other branches of government.” [Vol. 2, pg.177]

In short, the Mueller report is an impeachment referral. It is now up to the U.S. House of representatives to start an impeachment investigation.

https://www.needtoimpeach.com/mueller/

Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:27 am
by bentech
Thomas P. Bossert, who served as Mr. Trump’s first homeland security adviser, said he told the president there was no basis to the theory that Ukraine, not Russia, intervened in the 2016 election and did so on behalf of the Democrats. Speaking out for the first time, Mr. Bossert said he was “deeply disturbed” that Mr. Trump nonetheless tried to get Ukraine’s president to produce damaging information about Democrats.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... spartanntp

Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:29 am
by bentech
volume 2, pg 171 through 180

mueller lays out PRECISELY how the congress should go about impeaching trump for using maniford to orchestrate Russian hacking of the elections in Pennsylvania Wisconsin and minnasota

Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:34 pm
by Butcher Bob
bentech wrote:Mueller Report: Conclusions
...
https://www.needtoimpeach.com/mueller/

Having seen folks like Mate' and Binney debunk most of those bullet points, my first concern was, who wrote that shit. So I clicked the link, but low and behold, no author has put their name on it. Odd. Ok, next I looked at the site itself...who is behind it? Turns out it is billionaire Tom Steyer, the leading promoter of impeaching President Donald Trump(1), who as of a year ago, before the Mueller report even came out, had spent $120 million on this impeachment campaign(2). He said he was not going to run for president against Trump(3), but evidently he lied(4).

Get real Ben...enough of the propaganda. :facepalm:

(1) https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... nt/590194/

(2) https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... mp/573382/

(3) https://www.forbes.com/sites/angelauyeu ... ddc79221b5

(4) https://www.tomsteyer.com/join-the-team ... gIjTvD_BwE

Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:21 pm
by bentech
debunk?
well, we certainly know what passes for 'debunking' in your world

doesn't matter if YOUVE got a personal reason to not take a fact for what it is...


this one bobby...
READ



bentech wrote:volume 2, pg 171 through 180

mueller lays out PRECISELY how the congress should go about impeaching trump for using maniford to orchestrate Russian hacking of the elections in Pennsylvania Wisconsin and minnasota

Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:44 pm
by Intrinsic
Butcher Bob wrote:
Intrinsic wrote:...Trumps...political opponent.

Looks like Biden won't make it through the primaries...so, not really a political opponent.




Snowden reveals Bush camp war crimes...nothing is done...Snowden lives in exile.
Manning reveals Clinton camp war crimes and election fraud...nothing is done...Manning is in prison.
Latest "whistleblower" reveals Trump camp requests investigation...and NOW you want something done?
What fuk'd up priorities. :facepalm:


What the fuk diff does it make if Biden or any political opponent is worthless? Nada, zero, zilch. idiot, obvious you never followed any of my political posts here and at PG. I've ask for removal of Obama, Clinton and Bush far more often then trump ...so far. I helped with the banner that ran for a while here on PG to free Manning and jail warmongering Barry. Fool.

More bullshit strawman fallacies from ya? :arse:

Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:25 pm
by Intrinsic
And fuk Slimy Donald for continue to decimate America's wilderness for political favors, gutting the endangered species act and promoting more pollution for profit.
So fuck him and the slimy duck he rode in on. the commandeer in denial has to go for that alone. Just like Nixon had to go for continuing the vietnam war and draft. but we got him on trying to corrupt the election process, as trump jes did, then stonewall it, Nixon's missing 18 minutes didn't help him just as trump's covertly trying hid his phone conversation from "leaks" also won't help him either.

And no more investigation is needed, Slimy donald duck, admitted to bullying for a personal favor (not a favor to America) by using his personal lawyer, who has to be legally beholding ONLY to Trump the citizen and not the president or nation.
The constitution is not ambiguous on this, it affects our democratic process thus is a high crime and abuse of power. And all this after he was repeatedly warned after the Russian interference that asking foreign powers to help him in his re-election would be corrupting the democratic process, yanno wrong.
He did it anyway and then tried to hide it.

In conclusion the Whistle blower is indeed real, flesh and bone and already proved correct in his suspicions. (Thank you whom ever you are.) Trump abused his powers for personal gain. the question remaining will slimy Donald earn his moniker and continue to be slippery as a greased duck.

Now Que the trump apologists whom will vehemently attack the messenger, blame biden and everyone else but trump, as we see Bob did. Same shit i seen from the wingnuts since Nixon.

Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:40 pm
by Intrinsic
Oh and Trump is NOT a democratically elected president as the apologist keep saying. he lost the democratic vote and is only an electoral college elected president. :fubird:

Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:32 pm
by Dick Fein
You guys need to turn off MSNBC and start reading instead of quoting Rachel Madcow.

Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:41 am
by Intrinsic
I don't get cable I've never watched MSNBC not sure what it is.
What the fuk does Rachel Maddow have to do withTrump? Nothing nada zilch.
As I said the Wingnuts will will blame everybody, even Rachel Maddow apparently, rather than address Trump's indiscretions

Unlike you dick I form my own opinions from the facts. Not from what YouTube tells me to believe.

Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:09 am
by Dick Fein
That is terrific man. Good for you! You will not need to read the rest of this because.. well just because.
Ron Paul is a pretty reasonable guy and here is what he has to say.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ron ... r-cia-coup
Authored by Ron Paul via The Ron Paul Institute for Peace & Prosperity,

You don’t need to be a supporter of President Trump to be concerned about the efforts to remove him from office. Last week House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced impeachment proceedings against the President over a phone call made to the President of Ukraine. According to the White House record of the call, the President asked his Ukrainian counterpart to look into whether there is any evidence of Ukrainian meddling in the 2016 election and then mentioned that a lot of people were talking about how former US Vice President Joe Biden stopped the prosecution of his son who was under investigation for corruption in Ukraine.

Democrats, who spent more than two years convinced that “Russiagate” would enable them to remove Trump from office only to have their hopes dashed by the Mueller Report, now believe they have their smoking gun in this phone call.

Is this about politics? Yes. But there may be more to it than that.

It may appear that the Democratic Party, furious over Hillary Clinton’s 2016 loss, is the driving force behind this ongoing attempt to remove Donald Trump from office, but at every turn we see the fingerprints of the CIA and its allies in the US deep state.

In August 2016, a former acting director of the CIA, Mike Morell, wrote an extraordinary article in the New York Times accusing Donald Trump of being an “agent of the Russian Federation.” Morell was clearly using his intelligence career as a way of bolstering his claim that Trump was a Russian spy – after all, the CIA should know such a thing! But the claim was a lie.

Former CIA director John Brennan accused President Trump of “treason” and of “being in the pocket of Putin” for meeting with the Russian president in Helsinki and accepting his word that Russia did not meddle in the US election. To this day there has yet to be any evidence presented that the Russian government did interfere. Brennan openly called on “patriotic” Republicans to act against this “traitor.”

Brennan and his deep state counterparts James Comey at the FBI and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper launched an operation, using what we now know is the fake Steele dossier, to spy on the Trump presidential campaign and even attempt to entrap Trump campaign employees.

Notice a pattern here?

Now we hear that the latest trigger for impeachment is a CIA officer assigned to the White House who filed a “whistleblower” complaint against the president over something he heard from someone else that the president said in the Ukraine phone call.

Shockingly, according to multiple press reports the rules for CIA whistleblowing were recently changed, dropping the requirement that the whistleblower have direct, first-hand knowledge of the wrongdoing. Just before this complaint was filed, the rule-change allowed hearsay or second-hand information to be accepted. That seems strange.

As it turns out, the CIA “whistleblower” lurking around the White House got the important things wrong, as there was no quid pro quo discussed and there was no actual request to investigate Biden or his son.

The Democrats have suddenly come out in praise of whistleblowers – well not exactly. Pelosi still wants to prosecute actual whistleblower Ed Snowden. But she’s singing the praises of this fake CIA “whistleblower.”

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer once warned Trump that if “you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you.” It’s hard not to ask whether this is a genuine impeachment effort…or a CIA coup!

Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:28 am
by bentech
im really living in a hellish place these days
group home
aint even a fucking desk to work on cept the patio out with the smokers
little time and space for research LET ALONE all the shit I gotta do to hopefully get out of this place

sigh

what do we have against that 'billionaire' bobby?
do we really have cause to doubt the mueler reports FACTS?

or are you saying many of them are conjectures???

Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:35 am
by Dick Fein
bentech wrote:im really living in a hellish place these days
group home
aint even a fucking desk to work on cept the patio out with the smokers
little time and space for research LET ALONE all the shit I gotta do to hopefully get out of this place

sigh

what do we have against that 'billionaire' bobby?
do we really have cause to doubt the mueler reports FACTS?

or are you saying many of them are conjectures???

That is a perfect segue to the next billionaire I want to expose you to. His name is Bill Browder and he is a central figure in this twisted tale. He renounced his U.S. citizenship to avoid paying income tax but was able to get the Magnitsky Act passed in the congress and senate almost unanimously, the only problem is it was all built on lies.
http://aroundtheempire.com/2019/09/30/e ... y-komisar/

Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:47 am
by bentech
"how eager they [you] are to be slaves"