Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 929 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

bentech wrote:...jimmy...lying about the substance of the mueller report
How so?

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

Post by Dick Fein »

George Soros is turning the USA into the Ukraine.
It is not too late to turn it around but I don't see any indications that the mood of the nation is going to improve sufficiently.
A couple more apparently political mass shootings and it is going to be on.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1111 times
Received Karma : 1741 times

Post by Lrus007 »

nancy we have to impeach now..
oh it is our 2 week recess, trump impeachment can wait..
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

Butcher Bob wrote:
How so?
his stated belief that it was a nothing-burger

the report CLEARLY denotes all manner of collusion with Russian agents
but at the beginning of it he states that 'since the authority I rely on has told me he cannot be charged with any of the crimes ive found IM not preparing a prosecutorial document'

its very chickenshit of jimmy to interpret this as he has done and im curious as to why

aside from the value of sticking with his statements while it was in progress

I totally agree that the democrats in charge today need to have their complicities with far worse addressed
and I totally agree with him that sanders warren and the 4 are pulling their punches and not attack the democratic weak spots their only half hearted pointing out

but none of that is a good reason not so support the half measures were given the chance to now
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1111 times
Received Karma : 1741 times

Post by Lrus007 »

Lrus007 wrote:nancy we have to impeach now..
oh it is our 2 week recess, trump impeachment can wait..
how wrong i am sometimes..

That's not what is going on.

There are 31 House districts currently held by Democrats which President Trump won in 2016. During the 2 weeks those house democrats will be selling impeachment to there constituents.

While those house members are explaining to their constituents, back in DC the committee work on the articles will collate. On Friday afternoon, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings, and Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot Engel, issued a subpoena demanding a slew of Ukraine-related documents from Secretary of State Mike Pompeo by Oct. 4th. The committees also scheduled depositions with five State Department officials between Oct. 2 and Oct. 10.

A formal vote to initiate an “impeachment inquiry” is not technically required. If Pelosi would have called for a vote then the formal process would give Republicans enforceable rights.Without a vote to initiate, the articles of impeachment can be drawn up without any participation by the Republicans, and without any input from the executive branch. That was the plan all along when Pelosi changed the rules before the start of the 116th congress.

We can see the framework of Schiff compiling Trump-Ukraine articles and Nadler compiling Trump-Russia articles. Trump-Ukraine via Schiff will likely focus on a corruption angle; Trump-Russia via Nadler will likely focus on an obstruction angle.

Once the articles are drawn up, Schiff and Nadler will vote to approve them out of committee. Democrats control the majority so the articles will easily pass out of committee.

The Democrats are going to act fast. Remember, by design Speaker Pelosi has this set up so that Republicans don’t even participate in the impeachment process. There are no republicans participating in the assembly of the articles of impeachment.

When the 116th congress returns from their break on October 15th, 2019, the Articles of Impeachment will have already been assembled

to be shoved down our throats like Obamacare.
we have to impeach trump to know what we are impeaching him for..
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

bentech wrote:
Butcher Bob wrote:
How so?

but at the beginning of it he states that 'since the authority I rely on has told me he cannot be charged with any of the crimes ive found IM not preparing a prosecutorial document'

its very chickenshit of jimmy to interpret this as he has done and im curious as to why

aside from the value of sticking with his statements while it was in progress

I totally agree that the democrats in charge today need to have their complicities with far worse addressed
and I totally agree with him that sanders warren and the 4 are pulling their punches and not attack the democratic weak spots their only half hearted pointing out

but none of that is a good reason not so support the half measures were given the chance to now
This is mostly gibberish ben.
Come on, parse it down and actually address the substance of Jimmy's remarks and skip the rhetoric.
Pick any episode you want from this, https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ler+report+" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

bentech wrote:
Butcher Bob wrote:
How so?

Really?...perhaps you could point out those parts that indicate collusion?...because I saw a C-span clip of Mueller being questioned by a senator...

Senator: Your report indicates you found no evidence of collusion, is that true?

Mueller: We found insufficient evidence...

Senator: No, your report states NO evidence, is that correct?

Mueller: Yes.

That is Mueller himself, testifying to the senate, that there was zero evidence found to support collusion.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

google search "trumps colusion"

Sorry, there are no results for this search.

wow...

its all there guy...
page 1&2 of volume 2 of the report

"we determined NOT to apply an approach that could potentially result in a judgement that the president committed crimes"

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12349&p=159628#p159628" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

Nice try. Perhaps you could find something from volume 1, which is the portion of the report that deals with collusion...volume 2 deals with obstruction.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

This guy nails it.
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/mark-levin- ... ot-honest/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;