Global warming hoax is Eugenics 2.0

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Dick Fein wrote:I notice you only attack the messenger but never discuss the message.
Snow closes the entrance to Yellowstone on the longest day of the year.
https://oilcity.news/wyoming/2019/06/21 ... llowstone/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jeez this yer MO isn't it Dick? Introduce a red herring. A logical fallacy jes after ya accused Prawn of the fallacy of attacking the messenger.

The subject is global Warming (rapid rise in the mean temperature on the earth's surface), Not weather.
Last edited by Intrinsic on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Dick Fein wrote:Sorry if you can't watch or listen to the videos. This is a good one by the Corbett Report.
"Fact: the RSS global mean temperature anomaly dataset shows a least-squares linear regression trend of 0.0C from February 1997 to October 2015. But what does this really mean? And what is the significance of this global warming pause? Join me in today's Thought For The Day as we explore this question."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axhRA6YmxUU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
But what does this really mean?
I'll tell ya what it means. That indeed the mean temp has risen at an accelerated rate, faster and faster ( Global warming), (they don't deny it)
And the mean temp is still rising but not an accelerating increase, just a linear increase. But still rising.

fwiw The hypothesis most have conjectured is a buffer (as many are known to exist) is mitigating it, until it fills up and releases the energy again.
Last edited by Intrinsic on Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Now to move from GW to climate change:

Climate change is still conjecture from what happens when that much of abnormal energy is pumped in system (GW), what are the consequences, and there will be some.
For every action there is an equal opposite reaction.
The books have to balance.
There ain't no free lunch.

As time goes by we continue to collect data as to what happened to that excessive energy. Unfortunately we all are in the experiment to see what is the real as opposed to the theoretical consequences of the relatively rapid global warming. And indeed there have been some. Yanno labeled as climate change.
Capish?

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

This talk of global cooling … A little history lesson might help.

It starts with some dude, I forgot his name, published a paper in Nature (peer review) showing how some gases (CO2) absorb the sun radiant energy when is reflected back from earth and reflects some or it back again, trapping heat. (thus acts as an insulator)
Just a a little bit of science that had no practical use at the time and forgotten.

Then in the 1900's people noticing the past glacial cycles that we should be entering another ice age or least a cooling period. So as good scientist (and not youtube sheep) they collected data to prove it.

But after years of collecting, the data showed we are not cooling at all. If anything it's warming at an accelerated rate, WTF?? Made no sense to known science.

Some bright people dusted off the old theory and called it "greenhouse gas theory" to explain it to the masses.

And viola here we are today with math explaining the MEASURABLE FACT of global warming as a result of the excessive CO2 in the atmosphere.

Where did all this excess CO2 come from. Where oh where?

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Hey buttheads I have more to say.
We have three good examples of greenhouse gas and planetary warming. Mars, Earth and Venus.

Earth has a moon that slowing sweeps away it's atmosphere into space.
But it has volcanism replenishing the atmosphere. Near balance.

Mars has two moons (one in low retroactive orbit) and loses much more air. With volcanism done on mars it is left with very little atmosphere and is cold.

Venus has no moons to sweep away the atmosphere, yet still has volcanism. The atmosphere got thick, trapping the solar radiant heat in. With an increase in CO2 from volcanoes and no way to remove it, Venus got hot, molten lead hot.

3 beautiful examples right at our doorstep vindicating the "greenhouse" gas theory.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Intrinsic wrote: So you reject the physics of planetary greenhouse gas effect. Including Venus as a real living example.
Dick Fein wrote:I reject it entirely.
So Dick ya reject physics, the three laws of thermodynamics that have stood the test of time, even after Einstein's rewriting some of the physics with special and general relativity.

Since most denyism or any anti-logic is really birthed from the hidden agenda for creationism, and utube is the main venue these days for crouching creationism in pseudo science, one hears eugenics, anti-people or myth of overpopulation in the denism rhetoric.
Tool.

1+1= 2, and there are no integers between 1 and 2.
All mathematics is derived from this including the 3 laws of TD.
I religiously believe this is always true in our universe. For me It only takes one example, just one, counter example to change my mind. Have you found any????? So far no one has.
You deny all of mathematics instead religiously believe youtube/facebook?

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

Whatever it takes to remain behind the pence/trump insurgency...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

Kinda like believing bin laden put up 19 disgruntled saudia's to hijack 4 UA on 911 just to get their country invaded by the evil empire and their kings evilest son anointed APlus #1 fucker and chief!

Ah well
Whatever it takes to get exxon back into gospel
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Post by Lrus007 »

maybe you guys are right to much c02.
have you seen how big boobs are getting ?
women's lungs are growing at a alarming rate...
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

Post by Prawn Connery »

Intrinsic wrote:Dang prawn when did ya get so rational? :grin:

Glad ya mention the ozone hole, that is a good example how humans can and did aversely affect the planetary ecology determent to humans.
And then we fixed it (mostly) by all coming together and stop using the products that caused the problem.
Nah mate. The ozone thing never happened. It was just another government conspiracy perpetuated by every single government in the world - just like every government in the world is in on climate change.

The problem with conspiracy theorists is they forget there are countries outside America. For their conspiracies to be true, then every single government on the planet has to be in on it - collusion on a scale the world has never seen before. After all, when was the last time every nation on earth agreed with something and put their collective heads together to rip off their citizens in a mammoth conspiracy to tax them all so that they could, . . . er, what were they going to do with all that money again?

Yeah, I must be a bit dumb. Apparently this is all to do with taxing people so that all that money can be used for something, but I can't figure out what it is.

Is it the "black ops" thing (whatever the fuck that is)? Is it the Jews? Is it the Freemasons? Is it the media (the same media that doesn't seem to have any money for investigative journalists any more)? Is it the Arabs? Is it the North Koreans? Is it the Russians? Is it the Chinese? Is it for Dr Evil?

I dunno. Apparently we're all being tricked into paying a carbon tax so that all that money can be used for something. Fucken brilliant plan, I say.

Any of you guys seen that movie "Idiocracy"?

[image]https://2static1.fjcdn.com/comments/Idi ... 51a932.jpg[/image]
Dr Lexus says: "Climate Change is for fags and science is retarded and stuff. I like money."
Licensed to Krill