Global warming hoax is Eugenics 2.0

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

Post by Dick Fein »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ9bYClCzLU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Post by Intrinsic »

"Man-made" global warming is simply a myth of the British empire being pushed now in attempts to save their dying empire, whose days are numbered. "
first Globally warming (unprecedented increase mean surface temperature) is a duplicable fact. that is it can and is constantly being measured and remeasured and re-verified. the vid stated otherwise.

What! ?? British empire is guiding millions of research scientists in how they do research science? all of 'em? Is this a satire?
As a former research scientist i never ever heard my peers mentioned the need to preserve British empire (or any part of human civilizational) while gathering data. never, not once :confused:

is this vid of yers claiming we need more people?
The vid states: More people, larger populations, means more resources (food) overall per person. That is just bad arithmetic. horrible arithmetic. :facepalm:
if you have 5 apples for 5 people now. then with 10 people everyone will have more apples? :facepalm: double speak.

"DDT is proved to be non toxic to humans". :loony: idiots, large scale use of DTT is harmful to planetary ecology which we absolutely depend on for life. read a book (silent spring)

it got hilarious listening to this pseudo science con job.
Do you actually find credence in this vid tale?

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

I know i've heard of this Judith Curry before.
Yep...

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Judith_Curry" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Judith Curry is a climatologist at Georgia Tech infamous for flirting with the denier community on the basis that some of them have "good ideas" and can't get their contrarian papers published. For instance, she has posted on Anthony Watts' blog, as well as Steve McIntyre's Climate Audit. (She invited McIntyre to talk at Georgia Tech.[1] This makes her a massive enabler.) She has further embarrassed herself (and her university) by using refuted denier talking points and defending the Wegman Report, eventually admitting she hadn't even read it in the first place.[2] This and other shenanigans led Tamino of Open Mind to say, "Judith, your credibility is now below zero."[3] Curry has agreed with Trump's description of climate change as a "hoax", writing in 2016 that the UN's definition of manmade climate change "qualifies as a hoax".[4] In short, she's the Richard Lindzen of the South. Or maybe the Roy Spencer of Georgia, take your pick.

More rational critque of Ms Curry:
https://skepticalscience.com/skeptic_Judith_Curry.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
161007capitalists.jpg

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

I know it is hard to reject our programming but Lyn was way ahead of his time. We have been played by old money and a lot of it is centered in the UK and Germany.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

It is happening right in front of your eyes, the Steele Dossier that is at the heart of this impeachment came from MI6.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Dick Fein wrote:...the Steele Dossier that is at the heart of this impeachment came from MI6.
What are you arguing here?

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

That the British are interfering in your elections and are working with the Democrats to undermine the Trump presidency.
This is the first time I have visited this news site but at first glance, it seems accurate, https://neonnettle.com/news/7776-doj-sp ... sly-known-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Gotcha....initially I thought you were giving the Steele Dossier legitimacy...glad I asked rather than jumping on that assumption.:p

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Post by Lrus007 »

global warming is a scam to tax the air.
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

In a sense you are right Dick. Although Global warming is a verifiable fact. and less people is a known solution

The obvious solution is to use less energy per person (petroleum).
If people are unwilling to do so and since we cannot not get any more air then the next logical solution is less people, Not mass executions, not eugenics, but less births until a stable population is reached to match our limited bottleneck resources, Yanno like air, water, food, energy …

Many people, in many nations have derived this hypothetical solution independently. It is nothing new. And is likely what's fueling yer paranoia. Denist jump on these simple truths and call it anti-people or eugenics in yer case. Since they don't like these solutions they deny the problem. Classic.

Yes yes I know it is career suicide for any politician whom mentions "population control". Safer to be a denier or taxer,.