Global warming hoax is Eugenics 2.0

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
DD Ramone
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 2 times
Received Karma : 2 times

Post by DD Ramone »

Its almost hot enough to boil a monkeys bum over here in pommieland - but that's ok for a coupla weeks of the year, this global warming seems to be a blessing to some, and a loss to others . Deckchair salesmen on beaches in Europe think its a bonus, but then maybe they don't see the big picture of the potential devastating effects when their beach goes submarine, some time in the distant, or not too distant future.
DD Ramone, picks his bass to the bone, he's a BLITZKRIEG BOPPER !

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 420 times
Received Karma : 517 times

Post by Prawn Connery »

At least it's good for Aussie cricket! :toker1:

We're used to playing in the heat. Hate to rub it in, but - heheh! - there's nothing better than beating the POMs :gadday:
Licensed to Krill

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 929 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Prawn Connery wrote:I have one question for you: if the earth already has a "self-corrective measure for CO2 levels", why are CO2 levels rising at the fastest rate in recorded history?

When, exactly, does this "self-corrective measure" kick in?

And why are the oceans becoming more acidic? I mean, why is the ocean absorbing CO2 at a record rate and becoming more acidic if all these "aglae" are going to save us? Why aren't they doing their job now?

I'll admit that's more than one question if you admit you just made that shit up :winky:
Mostly I'm just poking fun. :grin:

The majority of the "climate change" folks are sheep...they have a very shallow level of understanding of what they are talking aboot. And they're avid aboot trying to shame folks who question something they know very little aboot. So I like to poke 'em. :whistle:

"if the earth already has a "self-corrective measure for CO2 levels", why are CO2 levels rising at the fastest rate in recorded history?"
Give it some time. There is always a balance between plant and animal life in this respect...it is required for the survival of both.

"When, exactly, does this "self-corrective measure" kick in?"
Are you sure it hasn't already?...
Red tide was among 5 worst in Florida's history, experts say

"And why are the oceans becoming more acidic?"
Gee, I wonder why?...
[image]https://iadsb.tmgrup.com.tr/d0aa83/645/ ... 352074.jpg[/image]
https://www.dailysabah.com/world/2019/0 ... ept-for-us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Have you curbed your incessant use of coal, oil, gas, plastic, etc., etc., etc.? :toker1:

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

Post by Dick Fein »

I was proudly on the left until the left went insane.
Then I had to walk away.
This series is excellent if you can set politics aside.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5x9q42X96s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

Butcher Bob wrote:Mostly I'm just poking fun. :grin:
Well that's OK, then :toker1:

Butcher Bob wrote:The majority of the "climate change" folks are sheep...they have a very shallow level of understanding of what they are talking aboot. And they're avid aboot trying to shame folks who question something they know very little aboot. So I like to poke 'em. :whistle:
[image]https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.co ... rk-800.jpg[/image]
Hey, buddy! I'm not Canadian.

I'm not your buddy, friend!

I'm not you friend, guy!

I'm not your guy, buddy!

But seriously, the greatest minds on earth have all come to the same conclusion - that human industrial activity is increasing the amount of greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere (and not just CO2) - yet the hillbillies and creationists are the real brains trust in this argument?!? WTF?

Oh, I'm sure you were being ironic :winky:

Butcher Bob wrote:"if the earth already has a "self-corrective measure for CO2 levels", why are CO2 levels rising at the fastest rate in recorded history?"
Give it some time. There is always a balance between plant and animal life in this respect...it is required for the survival of both.
How'd that work out for the dinosaurs, then?

Come to think of it, how's that working out for the thousands of plant and animal species that have gone extinct over the past 200 years of human domination?

Butcher Bob wrote:"When, exactly, does this "self-corrective measure" kick in?"
Are you sure it hasn't already?...
Red tide was among 5 worst in Florida's history, experts say
Awesome! So after the red tide, when all those algae die and decompose, we can expect even MORE CO2 to be absorbed by the oceans!

You do know that algal blooms tend to do the opposite of what you're suggesting, right? And the blooms have little to do with elevated CO2 levels (apart from ocean warming) and almost everything to do with man-made nutrient from farmlands being washed downstream into the rivers and oceans.

Butcher Bob wrote:"And why are the oceans becoming more acidic?"
Gee, I wonder why?...
[image]https://iadsb.tmgrup.com.tr/d0aa83/645/ ... 352074.jpg[/image]
https://www.dailysabah.com/world/2019/0 ... ept-for-us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'll give you that one. Though plastics account for only a fraction of the acidification of the oceans and have only contributed in recent decades where plastics have been prevalent. There were almost no plastics in the environment prior to WWII and things have only really ramped up over the past 50 years.

Butcher Bob wrote:Have you curbed your incessant use of coal, oil, gas, plastic, etc., etc., etc.? :toker1:
We've curbed it, yes. But not eliminated it. We do our bit to keep consumption to a minimum, reject all forms of plastic where we can, and recycle those we can't avoid.

I'd argue our biggest contribution to the planet is not having kids, which means we won't be responsible for generations of pollution to come.

Of course, it's always the religious nutters - be they Catholic, Muslim or whatever - who have 20 kids, expect other people to feed them, and then reckon "God" will provide and save the earth from themselves.

Fuck I hate religion.
Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

Where's Dick? Has common sense scared him away? :rollitiup:
Licensed to Krill

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1111 times
Received Karma : 1741 times

Post by Lrus007 »

i did not breed so i have done my part.
i only put about 3000 miles on my car a year.
i eat and buy local when i can.
i have no cel tv or much of anything.
hardly ever eat out. got a land line internet and a old imac.
so no i do not want a tax that would not do anything.
tax the air... is nothing free ?
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

It's not like land, water and food aren't taxed. Why not tax the air polluters?
Licensed to Krill

Oldjoints

Post by Oldjoints »

Sorry Prawn but: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... ecord-high" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But you’ve got a long way to go to pollute as much as the U.S. or China