Global warming hoax is Eugenics 2.0

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

A. I cant watch any video's.
Period

B. If our site would scale to
My phones screen and
I didnt have to scrool left and right
I could take part here much better

Dig up the graphic of north america
Post the dollar
Google images the 'amerago'

And you be looking at the future
All the libatarians and conservatives
Who understand that sea level
Is going up at least 12 before 2100
Cant wait for
Ie. Longshoremen in bread lines
As wetbacks who 'know their place
Handle all our shipping needs

When 'we'/they get their freedom back

"_
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

Post by Dick Fein »

Sorry if you can't watch or listen to the videos. This is a good one by the Corbett Report.
"Fact: the RSS global mean temperature anomaly dataset shows a least-squares linear regression trend of 0.0C from February 1997 to October 2015. But what does this really mean? And what is the significance of this global warming pause? Join me in today's Thought For The Day as we explore this question."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axhRA6YmxUU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

This is a good one that exposes the myth of overpopulation and the hidden hand of the UN in funding the forced sterilization of 2.4 million Kenyan women and girls via a tetanus vaccination program.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6EGoTuWNY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8iEEO2UIbA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Princeton's William Happer rebuts myth of carbon pollution

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

Right! Sky News Australia~'New sun-driven cooling period of Earth ‘not far off’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViY2J3LPgN4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

Post by Prawn Connery »

Hahahahahaha! "Sky News Australia" - you do know they are the Fox News of the Antipodes? They're actually worse.

More evidence that Rupert Murdoch is trying to maintain the status quo with the help of his billionaire capitalist mates so they can all continue to pump toxins into the air unimpeded.

Global Warming Denial is really a giant conspiracy by the world's billionaires and sweatshop owners so they can continue to pollute without paying. I wonder how many gullible people have fallen for that one?
Licensed to Krill

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

I notice you only attack the messenger but never discuss the message.
Snow closes the entrance to Yellowstone on the longest day of the year.
https://oilcity.news/wyoming/2019/06/21 ... llowstone/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

There is no message about the climate in reports about the weather...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

rSin wrote:There is no message about the climate in reports about the weather...
Correct. "Weather" is not the same as "climate" - which invariably deniers don't understand.
Dick Fein wrote:I notice you only attack the messenger but never discuss the message.
Snow closes the entrance to Yellowstone on the longest day of the year.
https://oilcity.news/wyoming/2019/06/21 ... llowstone/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I've said plenty about the message in my first post, including why greenhouse gases cause extreme weather events such as the very one you've just posted. Yet that knowledge is like water off a duck's back . . .

If you truly understood what was going on, you would realise such weather events are exactly what happens when the earth's atmosphere is insulated from the sun's energy. It's symptomatic.

The earth certainly goes through cooling and heating cycles, however those cycles - historically - have spanned tens of thousands of years. The current rate of CO2 accumulation in the atmosphere is at its fastest rate in recorded history, and at it's highest level in more than 20 million years.

The irony is, that's not our biggest problem - because we could probably do something about it if we tried.

No, the real problem is fucking idiots who don't understand basic thermodynamics - or any other form of science for that matter - who continue to spout their Luddite views as revelation, all the while doing fuck-all to fix the very same mess they helped create.

If you don't understand it, please don't argue it.
Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

Look, I want to apologise because I know I'm being very harsh and rude to some people right now, and it is not my intention to ridicule anyone personally. But if you're going to talk shit - well, this is Planet Ganja, after all - I'm going to call you on it. Sorry. It's not personal. It's science.
Licensed to Krill