DNC outs the bernie wing?!?!

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1797 times
Received Karma : 1578 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Butcher Bob wrote: That was the biggest sticking point I saw. You have to register in each state whose ballot you want to be on...I thought a single federal registration makes more sense. And to make things more difficult, every state has slightly different requirements and deadlines. Again, to me, it would seem a unified system would make more sense.:dunno:
Right, the need to register in the state to be ON the ballot in that state. but I was wondering if not registered for the ballot in a particular state would a Write_In count since the candidate has shown intent by being registering in any other state? But i guess not, that would be logical.

Yup, a single federal registration would make more sense. which as scammer myself i see the current process as a scam, i suspect to protect the powers that be.

if it not simple or an elegant solution. somebody is trying to obscure something for no good reason..

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Butcher Bob wrote:
Intrinsic wrote:Well then I suppose at least those candidates/parties that are registered on the ballot in some states but not in others are still valid as write-ins in all states.(?)
That was the biggest sticking point I saw. You have to register in each state whose ballot you want to be on...I thought a single federal registration makes more sense. And to make things more difficult, every state has slightly different requirements and deadlines. Again, to me, it would seem a unified system would make more sense.:dunno:
The high entry barriers are a feature, not a bug.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow