trumps reign

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 499 times
Received Karma : 983 times

trumps reign

Post by Munchy »

omg, I've always loved this tune, but it was never so obviously true as it is now
never saw it with the Trump graphics before, they're the best graphics, perfect graphics, no one has ever seen such perfect graphics...
:laugh:
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 499 times
Received Karma : 983 times

trumps reign

Post by Munchy »

oh snap, sleepy Joe done woke up...

Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1797 times
Received Karma : 1578 times

trumps reign

Post by Intrinsic »

UPDATED x4: Barr tries to fire US Attorney, Attorney refuses to go; Much blowback ensues
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/6 ... nal-lawyer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

.. late Friday night Attorney General Barr issued a press release saying that Berman was “stepping down.” This was a lie to the American people.

Berman is not “stepping down,” did not agree to any such thing. Barr was trying to fire Berman. Berman found out about this skullduggery only from the press release itself. Berman then issued a statement making clear that he is not resigning, while insinuating that Barr’s attempt to fire him was an effort to obstruct politically sensitive investigations current underway. This is Berman’s full statement and those implications are not well concealed:

I learned in a press release from the Attorney General tonight that I was ‘stepping down’ as United States Attorney. I have not resigned, and have no intention of resigning, my position, to which I was appointed by the Judges of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. I will step down when a presidentially appointed nominee is confirmed by the Senate. Until then, our investigations will move forward without delay or interruption. I cherish every day that I work with the men and women of this Office to pursue justice without fear or favor — and intend to ensure that this Office’s important cases continue unimpeded.”

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

trumps reign

Post by Intrinsic »

Saturday morning, around 0900 east coast time. There are a lot of news stories about Berman refusing to step down; this one from the Guardian:

Steve Vladeck, a professor of law at the University of Texas, said on Twitter it was “clear” that “Barr lied [and] something really stinks”.

“Legally, Barr can’t fire Berman. Berman can be replaced by a Senate-confirmed successor. Not clear: Whether Trump can fire Berman. Whether Barr/Trump can name his replacement without Senate confirmation. Why this happened.”

...Amid huge controversy on Friday night, Vladeck, the law professor, added: “It’s worth not losing sight of the fact that the Attorney General of the United States out-and-out lied in a written statement – and in a context in which there could have been little question to him that Berman would publicly call him out for doing so. And he did it anyway.”

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

trumps reign

Post by Intrinsic »

Guardian speculates the attempted firing may be related to John Bolton’s book. One of the things Berman is reportedly investigating is Turkey, Halkbank, and Erdogan — and Bolton’s book alleges Trump promised Erdogan that he would quash the investigation.

Anything involving Trump, foreign strong men and banks is a target-rich environment for legal pursuits. Trumps’ betrayal of the Kurds and drawing down US forces in the region effectively allowed Erdogan to secure his border, grab territory, and effectively ceded Syria to Russian dominance.

As well, Giuliani’s involvement in Turkey has raised serious questions. From Business Insider, October 2019:

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, repeatedly pushed Trump to hand a controversial Muslim cleric living in the US over to Turkey, The Washington Post reported…

...Giuliani was reportedly so adamant in pushing for Gulen to be turned over to Erdogan that White House aides worried that he was working on behalf of the Turkish government.

Giuliani is not a registered foreign agent and is currently under investigation for violating lobbying laws related to his role in pushing for the ouster of the US's ambassador to Ukraine.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

trumps reign

Post by rSin »

The flint documents show that in addition
To 60k money from russian gangsters

Flint had taken 600k from eridan

Buyyfeeds suit against the attorney general
Shows the great extent of
The trump adminstrations secret dealings
With russian state actors
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

trumps reign

Post by Intrinsic »

Yep that more I'm sure.

Predictably Barr officially claims Trump fired Berman.
Questionable legality.
Ea-tPArXsAI0I3U.jpeg
So today on Saturday, Berman showed up to work in Manhattan.
“I’m just here to do my job,” he said

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

trumps reign

Post by Intrinsic »

That's all up to the Attorney General," said Pres Trump of the firing of US Attorney Geoffrey Berman. "That's his department, not my department," says Trump of Barr. "I'm not involved," he said to reporters before leaving the WH.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1274437618726506497" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So Trump didn't fire him and Barr lied again on an official document. Within 24 hours.
:popcorn:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

trumps reign

Post by Intrinsic »

"Audrey Strauss, deputy U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, who just in the past year took over the office’s investigations into President Trump’s business and campaign finances, will now serve as the top prosecutor following the sudden firing of U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman."

Basically Brahman steps down because his ramrod of the investigation is taking over. And Not some political crony.
The why for the firing, let's hope it doesn't take too long to find out.

Epstein's part of that tapestry?

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Rationalization 101: fabricate

Post by Intrinsic »

Monday, June 22
Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

"Our Coronavirus testing is so much greater (25 million tests) and so much more advanced, that it makes us look like we have more cases, especially proportionally, than other countries. My message on that is very clear!"
Unfuckinbelievable.

Trump knows the word proportionally?????????