trumps reign

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

trumps reign

Post by bentech »

The Department of Energy said Tuesday it will reject the request by President-elect Donald Trump's transition team to name staffers who worked on climate change programs. Energy spokesman Eben Burnhan-Snyder said the agency received "significant feedback" from workers regarding a questionnaire from the transition team that leaked last week. From a Reuters story, syndicated on BusinessInsider:
The response from the Energy Department could signal a rocky transition for the president-elect's energy team and potential friction between the new leadership and the staffers who remain in place. The memo sent to the Energy Department on Tuesday and reviewed by Reuters last week contains 74 questions including a request for a list of all department employees and contractors who attended the annual global climate talks hosted by the United Nations within the last five years. "Our career workforce, including our contractors and employees at our labs, comprise the backbone of (the Energy Department) and the important work our department does to benefit the American people," Eben Burnham-Snyder, Energy Department spokesman said. "We are going to respect the professional and scientific integrity and independence of our employees at our labs and across our department," he added. "We will be forthcoming with all publicly available information with the transition team. We will not be providing any individual names to the transition team."

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-us-ene ... ge-2016-12" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1535 times

trumps reign

Post by Intrinsic »

I bet there was some non-discloser agreements that were or will be "voluntary" ask to be signed also.

Donald duck Trump even was babbling about eliminating the Dept of Energy altogether.
The one good thing about trump is he lies continually, so whatever.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. 'member Obama's "secret" kill list?

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

trumps reign

Post by bentech »

so if bannon's running this

we get a trillion dollar infrastructure investment
and overt racism in public again

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheYoungTurks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1084 times
Received Karma : 1699 times

trumps reign

Post by Lrus007 »

:smoke:
Attachments
2235114d1461719184-meme-oval-office.jpg
2235114d1461719184-meme-oval-office.jpg (14.6 KiB) Viewed 8981 times
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

trumps reign

Post by Jesús Malverde »

There'll be no big infrastructure spend, Trump thinks he can get private money to invest in infrastructure by offering corporate welfare in the form of tax breaks to his cronies. Or maybe he doesn't believe it, but just wants to spread the graft around. Trump will be the worst president ever, and this from someone who thought Clinton would be in the running to be. We're talking worse than Reagan here, for god's sakes. His staffing of his administration thus far has been about as bad as is possible to imagine.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Roots

trumps reign

Post by Roots »

It's pretty bad when you would love to see Bush Jr back in the Oval Office.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

trumps reign

Post by MadMoonMan »

You present me with a very diffiCULT one this time.

Have to admit at this time I have no answer.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1084 times
Received Karma : 1699 times

trumps reign

Post by Lrus007 »

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... 9-17-32-40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
well he made it over 270 now.

then this is funny from my state.

The count is in for Washington state's Electoral College votes.

Democrat Hillary Clinton received eight votes, former Secretary of State Colin Powell got three, and Faith Spotted Eagle, an elder in the Yankton Dakota tribe, got one. Clinton won the state's popular vote.

For vice president, Clinton running mate Tim Kaine got eight, Sen. Maria Cantwell, D-Washington, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Massachusetts, Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, and Native American activist Winona LaDuke each got one vote.
Lrus007 :smoke:
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

trumps reign

Post by bentech »

watch the 'born again' gop rediscover the power of government!

"I think in the case of the president, he has a broad ability to organize the White House the way he wants to," Gingrich told NPR's Diane Rehm. "He also has, frankly, the power of the pardon. I mean, it is a totally open power, and he could simply say look, I want them to be my advisors, I pardon them if anybody finds them to have behaved against the rules, period. And technically under the Constitution he has that level of authority."

http://commondreams.org/news/2016/12/20 ... hy-cabinet" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Has bestowed Karma : 470 times
Received Karma : 957 times

trumps reign

Post by Munchy »

I'd rather see Sarah Palin in office... at least she always made me laugh. :laugh:
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein