hilary clintons wild card jill stein

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1111 times
Received Karma : 1741 times

Post by Lrus007 »

so jill stein wants a recount in now 3 states.
well she needed 2 mil then now needs 7 mil.
she seems to be getting it. i would like to see
who is giving all this cash to her. is not a bunch of
snowflakes giving $ 5-10 each. is someone with a
lot of money paying for this. like soros or clintons.
jill has raised more money for this than her run for pres.
so is a money grab by some sore losers.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...-recount-costs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hillary has now jumped into this recount game via jill stein.

then
I just heard something that, if true, would put a different
prospective on this. First thing that I found confusing was why
would a third party candidate, that has no chance of winning,
challenge the results ? It was stated that for clinton to actually
be declared the winner of the election would require that the
recount results in all 3 states, WI, MI, and PA, show her to have
won all three. (not likely), but it was also stated by one of the
people who will be doing the recount in WI, that if the recount
is started, but not completed, the actual, electoral college vote
due in Dec, will be delayed until all recounts started are finished.
It sure sounds as though outside interests that support clinton are
trying to disrupt or delay the electoral vote. I wonder why. Could
they be trying to delay Trumps taking command. why of course a tricky
stall tactic that lawyers use. tie things up in court as long as posable...
lastly obama would stay in office until the courts are done.
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

From Dr. Jill Stein:

I'm pleased to announce that thanks to over 100,000 small-dollar donors, we filed our recount petition in Wisconsin today!

MADISON, WI - At 3:09pm Central Time, attorneys on behalf of Jill Stein electronically filed a recount petition to request a recount of the 2016 presidential election vote in Wisconsin, as part of a bid to demand recounts in the three states of Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Receipt of the filing from the Wisconsin Elections Commission was confirmed at 3:45pm.

The filing fee for the recount request in Wisconsin is estimated to be approximately $1.1 million. After opening a fundraising drive on Wednesday, the campaign raised the needed funds for Wisconsin within a matter of hours. So far, over $5 million has been raised from over 110,000 donors with an average of $45 each. Total costs are expected to be approximately $7 million dollars.

“We are standing up for an election system that we can trust; for voting systems that respect and encourage our vote, and make it possible for all of us to exercise our constitutional right to vote,” said Jill Stein, former Green Party presidential candidate. “We demand voting systems that are accurate, secure and accountable to the people. This is part of a larger commitment to election reform that our campaign and the Green Party has long stood for, which includes open debates, an end to voter ID laws and voter suppression, and ranked choice voting,” Stein added.

--- shits gonna get bumpy people.

“The recount was not filed in order to change the election outcome, which is unlikely, nor to favor any one candidate. We are pursuing this recount to verify the integrity of the election result,” said David Cobb, Stein/Baraka campaign manager. As the Green Party presidential candidate in 2004, Cobb led a recount effort in Ohio which led to election reforms in other states, including the banning of DRE touchscreen voting machines in California and a revamped voting system in New Mexico. The recount also helped to launch a nationwide movement for election integrity.

The three states were recommended for scrutiny by election integrity experts and advocates because of the vulnerability of their voting systems and various indicators of concern - including unexplained high numbers of undervotes, the close results between the two candidates, and observed discrepancies between pre-election polling and the official result. Without meaningful machine audit procedures, a paper recount is the only sure way to verify an election result.

The recount petition will be transmitted to the county canvassing boards in Wisconsin along with a formal request for an estimate of recount costs and a decision on recount methodology. The recount could begin by the second half of next week.

The Stein/Baraka campaign is looking for volunteers to observe the recount in every county. To volunteer, interested individuals can contact the campaign at http://jill2016.com/RecountWI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Lrus007 »

real bumpy
she asks now for the filing dates of other close states.
says if the money keeps coming in, she will add more states.
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Election integrity: Universal/opt out registration, paper ballots, hand counted in public or GTFO. It ain't rocket surgery.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Lrus007 »

The Democrats’ real strategy in launching recounts
By Richard Baehr
The recount in Wisconsin, and the coming ones in Michigan and Pennsylvania will not change the outcomes in any of the states. No recount ever changes thousands of votes. I do not think that is the purpose.

The recounts, if done by hand, which can be demanded, may take longer than the last day for completing the official counts in a state and directing Electoral College voters. If all 3 states miss the deadline, Trump is at 260, Hillary at 232. No one hits 270.

Then this goes to Congress, where the House voting 1 vote per state elects Trump, and Senate selects Pence. This would be first time Pthis happened since 1824, but in that case, John Quincy Adams won in the House, though he had fewer electoral college votes than Andrew Jackson.

If this goes to the US House and Senate, and the result is the same as result from the Electoral College without the recounts, why do it? The answer is to make Trump seem even more illegitimate, that he did not win the popular vote (he lost by over 2.1 million), he did not win the Electoral College (did not reach 270), and was elected by being inserted into the presidency by members of his own party in Congress.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... ounts.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
is a bunch of crap...
Lrus007

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 929 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Sure....let's fuk up a fukked up situation, even more. Why stop there? Let's have these pricks do primary recounts as well.

Folks, just say no. Where's Nancy Reagan when you need her?....oh right, that cunt's dead. :nutkick:

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

the fine for changing your electoral vote is 1000 dollars
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Lrus007 »

Pennsylvania Recount 2016: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/pennsylva ... s-ballots/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

that will be the problem state.
Lrus007

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Lrus007 »

the electoral collage dates.
https://www.archives.gov/federal-regist ... dates.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

so there is some lee way on dec 19 date .
Lrus007

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

the best investigator on the election processive found is bradblog.com
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48