Lemme throw some crazy shit out there ...

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Cat Jockey
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT

Post by Cat Jockey »

My computer is always on - it only sleeps occasionally. I usually have 10-20 tabs in the browser open, and have been coming back to this tab to hit the 'post reply' button. Without, obviously, having read any replies beyond the first couple. Yet. But only to keep focused on condensing a shitpotfull of research covering seemingly disjointed things before I get distracted by the likes of Indiana Jones and M^3. That is on the to-do list - to see what the Peanut Gallery had to say, and let them know what I think about it, lol.

To figure any of this 'Conspiracy Stuff' out, one has to be a Generalist. You have to take one big-assed step backwards to see the Big Picture and be able to differentiate between the forest and the trees. And you have to review and digest a lot of information from many different species of trees.

Let's go back to that Sausage Factory of History. How is it that people like Indy *know* there were such things as the Roman Republic that ended with the death of Cæsar and then the Roman Empire that began with his adopted son and great-nephew Augustus, known as the Son of God? Because of the *works* of people like Falvius Josephus. Because, supposedly there was an Historian living contemporaneously with 'ancient' Romans and the Roman Empire circa 2000 years ago. Like some dude named Flavius Josephus and his *History* he left us titled, Antiquities of the Jews:

Antiquities of the Jews, is a 20-volume historiographical work composed by the Jewish historian Flavius Josephus in the 13th year of the reign of Roman emperor Flavius Domitian which was around AD 93 or 94. Antiquities of the Jews contains an account of history of the Jewish people, written in Greek for Josephus' gentile patrons*. In the first ten volumes, Josephus follows the events of the historical books of the Hebrew Bible beginning with the creation of Adam and Eve. The second ten volumes continue the history of the Jewish people beyond the biblical text and up to the Jewish War.

This work, along with Josephus's other major work, The Jewish War (De Bello Iudaico), provides valuable background material to historians wishing to understand 1st-century AD Judaism and the early Christian period.

* Josephus' patrons were the Flavians, who were Latin speaking Italians. One of the major reasons Josephus undertook this work, supposedly, was to educate non-Jews of the Empire about Jews, of course emphasizing that the Jewish culture and Old Testament are OLDER than any other culture or religion, which is bullshit, as Judaism came AFTER what is known as Christianity, and after 1200 AD. This like the issue Kasparov pointed out - the only known copy of the Byzantine laws are in Latin when the language of he Empire at that time was supposedly Greek, and now, there is something written in Greek that was supposedly for Latin speaking patrons and gentiles. Half of this work is nothing but a rephrasing (pre-cursor) of the Hebrew Bible, and much of the rest he claimed to have gotten from previous Historians - great, now Josephus' work itself is nothing but a copy of other claimed 'lost' works from people alleged to have lived and written the shit down before he was around.

You can't make this shit up. Well, actually and obviously, you can, lol. And Historians won't question this shit and mock and deride anyone that does. They just nodded their heads in undergraduate school, drank the Kool-Aid, and treat works like Antiquities of the Jews EXACTLY like any Bible Thumper treats the Bible. EXACTLY THE SAME ...

And this History Book that Flavius Never-The-Fuck-Existed Josephus supposedly wrote, well where is it? It is in a little place called Who The Fuck Knows. The oldest known COPY was supposedly created in the 11th century (which is bullshit, too - the way texts like this are dated are through language and script. And how do these linguist Historians know which language and script was in use by whom in what years? Through 'science'? Hardly. Those decisions were made for them - in the Falsified Chronology. It is the Falsified Chronology that has dated such things, not unbiased science). So, ask Indy for PROOF that some dude Josephus lived when and where claimed and how we know he wrote such things at the time claimed, and ALL HE CAN DO is point to works like Antiquities of the Jews, and say some copy that is supposedly 1000 years old today and was supposedly already 1000 years old when the supposedly 1000 year old copy we have today was supposedly written says that it all is supposedly true.

There's a fuck of a lot of 'supposedlys' in that last sentence, eh? And that is far from all of the 'supposedlys' involved in the Falsified Chronology. And then, the gathering of more hearsay and 'archaeological evidence' begins in order to construct nothing but a mountain of circular arguments supporting one another. Decade after decade, further closing the minds of academics to UNBIASED study while entrenching Bullshit as Reality more with each passing decade. So, if someone finds some 'ruin' associated with Josephus' work, well that ruin gets labeled AND DATED according to that supposedly 1000 year old text that is supposedly a copy of a 1000 year original that was supposedly all written down 2000 years ago, and the ruin proves Josephus' work true as written in return in one big Intellectual Circle Jerk.

Are ya fuckin' kidding me Indy? That is your basis of proof of the Falsified Chronology, to which you force field excavations and 'science' to adhere to - circular argumentation and passing tea leaf reading called C14 off as 'hard' science.

So, what's this douchebag Josephus all about?

Titus Flavius Josephus, born Joseph ben Matityahu, was a first-century Romano-Jewish scholar, historian and hagiographer, who was born in Jerusalem—then part of Roman Judea—to a father of priestly descent and a mother who claimed royal ancestry.

He initially fought against the Romans during the First Jewish–Roman War as head of Jewish forces in Galilee, until surrendering in 67 CE to Roman forces led by Vespasian after the six-week siege of Jotapata. Josephus claimed the Jewish Messianic prophecies that initiated the First Roman-Jewish War made reference to Vespasian becoming Emperor of Rome. In response Vespasian decided to keep Josephus as a slave and interpreter. After Vespasian became Emperor in 69 CE, he granted Josephus his freedom, at which time Josephus assumed the emperor's family name of Flavius.

Flavius Josephus fully defected to the Roman side and was granted Roman citizenship. He became an advisor and friend of Vespasian's son Titus, serving as his translator when Titus led the Siege of Jerusalem, which resulted—when the Jewish revolt did not surrender—in the city's destruction and the looting and destruction of Herod's Temple (Second Temple).

Who the fuck says? Why, Josephus, who told us all about himself in an autobiography he attached as an appendix to his work, says. So, if you look on wikipedia, or in the History books, you will find all of these details about his life. And the source for those details? Texts he allegedly wrote originally, that are copies, and none of which are more than about 1000 years old - copies allegedly made of events allegedly occurring 1000 years prior to the copies allegedly being made.

Again, are ya fuckin' kidding me? That is some type of unimpeachable source - a claimed 1000 year old copy of a work that was allegedly written down 1000 years prior to that, eh? That copy was presented as UNIMPEACHABLE FACT a few centuries ago - and 99.99% of people, historians included, NEVER question whether some guy named Flavius Josephus lived 2000 years ago - it is unimpeachable FACT according to historians. And all because of 1000 year old copy of a 1000 year old original, the copy, too, having been 'lost' for several centuries after it was made.

Take your pick. Wanna talk about Josephus, or another 'ancient' historian, who's 'works' are considered unimpeachable?

De vita Caesarum (Latin; literal translation: About the Life of the Caesars), commonly known as The Twelve Caesars, is a set of twelve biographies of Julius Caesar and the first 11 emperors of the Roman Empire written by Gaius Suetonius Tranquillus.

The work, written in AD 121 during the reign of the emperor Hadrian, was the most popular work of Suetonius, at that time Hadrian's personal secretary, and is the largest among his surviving writings. It was dedicated to a friend, the Praetorian prefect Gaius Septicius Clarus.

The Twelve Caesars is considered very significant in antiquity and remains a primary source on Roman history. The book discusses the significant and critical period of the Principate from the end of the Republic to the reign of Domitian; comparisons are often made with Tacitus whose surviving works document a similar period.

That part I bolded? The Sausage Factory. It is shit like this, supposed long lost copies claiming to have been made anywhere from 500-1000+ years ago, documenting alleged events that alledgedly occurred several centuries prior to that, getting well in to 1500+ years prior. And, of course and even according to the Falsified Chronology, until about 300-400 years ago, all of these alleged copies were all pretty much in the hands of the Universal Church of Amen-Ra. Just like the Bible. If you aren't going to trust the Church's Bible, why do you automatically trust their word concerning all of these copies of 'ancient' texts they delivered to the world, largely during the claimed Renaissance (the Renaissance motif is big in the Falsified Chronology - it was the period of the Falsification of History and dumping of Bullshit Fairy Tales into the public domain under the guise of 'long lost copies found and revealed to all')? ...

Hey Indy - where the fuck is that science bullshit you were spouting on about in all of that nonsense? It does NOT exist when it comes to the Historical Chronology and recording of 'ancient' History. It is all one, big fucking Fairy Tale that EVERY one of you 'academic scientist' have bought hook, line, and sinker, without ever questioning. The ONLY person to have applied ACTUAL SCIENCE to the Historical Chronology is Fomenko, and that is an UN-FUCKING-DENIABLE FACT. And an inconvenient as hell fact for all of you 'scientific historians'. The bullshit 'science' you are talking about is HIGHLY, HIGHLY BIASED analysis using HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE METHODS, like C14, ESPECIALLY for the 0-2000 year old range performed by labs who often require a 'scientist' to bias the results and tell them the expected date BEFORE testing (cause C14 can produce such fucked up and WRONG results), NOT applying 'science to history' as your dumbass claimed. Wake the fuck up. I know more about this shit than you do. The whole fuckin' thing - History, the Historical Chronology and when, whom, and how it was created, your 'science' bullshit which is nothing more than forcing square pegs found in the field into the round holes of the Falsified Chronology - and that is not even getting into the whole Conspiracy aspect and oligarchical structural of what is going on in the world, tracing it back in time, etc.

People like you have NO CLUE as to when the Falsified Chronology was actually created and codified. You just read your History Bibles in school, never questioning the Chronology, and then go out and create fairy tale versions of historical events to fit the Falsified Chronology and do your oh so arrogant proselytizing about it all. Just like a Good Boy that the people that created that bullshit, the Jesuits, want you to do. Working to serve the Bible and the God of the Bible, as well as Rome, is ALL any historian or archaeologist does. Period. All ya'll just haven't figured that shit out yet, is all. And with the CLOSED AND ARROGANT MINDS, running around those Hallowed Halls, well, I ain't expecting much outta all ya'll on this issue - the Church and Cult of the Falsified Chronology, of which you are a Bible Thumpin' member, is quite entrenched

Historians, archaeologists, etc., are NO DIFFERENT than your most uneducated, backwards, Bible Thumpers, spouting off how that book is he word of God was written 2000 years ago, and it is not to be questioned. What is the difference between the Bible and the works of Josephus? NOT ONE FUCKING THING INCLUDING WHO HANDED THOSE TEXTS TO US - THE CHURCH. What's the difference between a Bible Thumper and a PhD Historian/Archaeologist concerning those texts? NOT ONE FUCKING THING. Except the academic will be way more of a pompous jackass about it all ...
One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothing can beat teamwork.

-Seldom Seen Smith

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

Flavius Josephus

Was a surviving Jew from the self and mutual killings in Siege of Masada

We each kill each other so the Roman army doesnt take us alive.

last one to draw straws who has to kill himself being last standing.

He draw straw to ensure all were dead and to have to shoot himself.

He couldn't shoot himself

Lived to tell the tail.

So I heard the story.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

Israel says now not another Masada.

Samson
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1110 times
Received Karma : 1735 times

Post by Lrus007 »

i been reading.
had been a few days, i thought you had gave up.
i am always open to new perspectives.
almost lost me at the startrek part but it was short.
carry on...
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Cat Jockey
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

Post by Cat Jockey »

Inside of the UN is a Mediation/Prayer room. It is in the shape of a pyramid on its side, and then the back wall would be the equivalent of standing in a pyramid, looking up at the bottom of the cap stone. In it is one of those Black Cubes:
washingtonDC07_02a.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg (5.88 KiB) Viewed 1435 times
Calling that a coincidence is laughable. Ridiculously so ...

Going back the big Black Cube in Mecca that a Muslim is supposed to pilgrimage, a major object of that pilgrimage is a fragmented Black Stone:

The Black Stone plays an important role in the central ritual of the hajj, when pilgrims must walk seven times around the Kaaba in a counterclockwise direction. They attempt to kiss the Black Stone seven times, once for each circumambulation of the Kaaba, emulating the actions of Muhammad. In modern times, large crowds make it practically impossible for everyone to kiss the stone, so it is currently acceptable to point in the direction of the Stone on each of their seven circuits around the structure.

Islamic tradition holds that the Black Stone fell from Jannah [Paradise/Heaven] to show Adam and Eve where to build an altar, which became the first temple on Earth. Muslims believe that the stone was originally pure and dazzling white, but has since turned black because of the sins of the people who touch it. According to a prophetic tradition, "Touching them both (the Black Stone and al-Rukn al-Yamani) is an expiation for sins." Adam's altar and the stone were said to have been lost during Noah's Flood and forgotten. Ibrahim was said to have later found the Black Stone at the original site of Adam's altar when the angel Jibrail revealed it to him. Ibrahim ordered his son Ismael — who in Muslim belief is an ancestor of Muhammad — to build a new temple, the Kaaba, into which the Stone was to be embedded.

The_Blackstone.jpg
360px-Coveting_the_Black_Stone.jpg
There is, however, some apparently pre-Muhammadian to it all:

The Black Stone was held in reverence well before the preaching of Islam by Muhammad. By the time of Muhammad, it was already associated with the Kaaba, a pre-Islamic shrine, that was a sacred sanctuary and a site of pilgrimage of Nabateans who visited the shrine once a year to perform their pilgrimage. The Kaaba held 360 idols of the Meccan gods. The Semitic cultures of the Middle East had a tradition of using unusual stones to mark places of worship, a phenomenon which is reflected in the Hebrew Bible as well as the Qur'an, although bowing to or kissing such sacred objects is repeatedly described in the Tanakh as idolatrous and was the subject of prophetic rebuke. Some writers remark on the apparent similarity of the Black Stone and its frame to the external female genitalia, and ascribe this to its earlier association with fertility rites of Arabia.

Muhammad himself has association with the Black Stone:

According to Islamic belief Muhammad is credited with setting the Black Stone in the current place in the wall of the Kaaba. A story found in Ibn Ishaq's Sirah Rasul Allah tells how the clans of Mecca renovated the Kaaba following a major fire which had partly destroyed the structure. The Black Stone had been temporarily removed to facilitate the rebuilding work. The clans could not agree on which one of them should have the honour of setting the Black Stone back in its place.

They decided to wait for the next man to come through the gate and ask him to make the decision. That individual happened to be the 35-year-old Muhammad, five years before his prophethood. He asked the elders of the clans to bring him a cloth and put the Black Stone in its centre. Each of the clan leaders held the corners of the cloth and carried the Black Stone to the right spot. Then, Muhammad himself set the stone in place, satisfying the honour of all of the clans.

A 1315 illustration from the Jami al-Tawarikh, inspired by the Sirah Rasul Allah story of Muhammad and the Meccan clan elders lifting the Black Stone into place.:
Mohammed_kaaba_1315.jpg
Since I mentioned Adam and Eve, maybe I should mention a couple of their children - Cain and Abel. For those unaware, the three Abrahamic religions (Christianity, Judaism, & Islam) hold Cain to be the first human to commit murder, by killing his brother Abel. The reason? God liked Abel's Sacrifice better. God did some of that demanding Offerings shit, ya know those Blood Sacrifices and Burnt Offerings he liked so much. Cain, a farmer, Offered Up some grass and seeds, ya know, nothing that required Bloodshed and Loss of Life. Abel, a Shepard, Offered up some good 'ol Blood and Burnt Flesh in the form of "some of the firstborn of his flock and their fat portions" (why is a firstborn sheep important? That is human stuff - firstborn being important. Was it a firstborn from a flock of sheep or a flock sheeple that Abel offered up ?...?). God liked Abel's Sacrifice better (that Not-So-Old Testament God really liked to smell that Burning Flesh), Cain was pissed/jealous, according to the Abrahamic Religions, so he smashed Abel's head in with a rock.

Maybe Abel needed his head fuckin' smashed in, cause Cain was tired of watching him offer up Sacrifices of Blood, Burnt Flesh, and Humans out of his Flock (remember - Jesus' followers were his flock and the Pharaohs (Funeral Representations and Life Stories of Scythian Rulers based well north of Egypt) were Shepherds, too ...) to his God, and maybe Cain ain't the Bad Guy in this Story, nor the literal Spawn of Satan as some claim, and maybe the Mark of Cain is a Good Thing ...

What is also interesting about all of that is there were a couple of sisters involved. Each brother had a twin sister. Then they were ordered to swap twins for wives, but Cain didn't want to give up his twin. Going back to Hebrew, there is a connection between the root for Abel and Breathe, meaning that Abel's name means something like, maybe wind. Wind = Typhon = Set = Saturn. 'A' is important, too. Consider it a Symbolic Prefix. And this is the same shit as the Osirian Myths, where there was four brothers & sisters involved, with a battle between brothers. In the Egyptian record Set kills Osiris. In the Biblical record, Osiris kills Set, to then be accursed with the Mark of Cain and claims of being a child of Satan.

And that, again, is who know as Ahkenaten and his brother and two of his sisters, the Armana Heresy, and the eventual victory of the Cult of Amen-Ra back then. Just throwing that Cain/Abel stuff out there to illustrate how one Truth has been distorted, disguised, and retold in many different forms purporting to belong to many different cultures of different geographies and epochs.

Just some more shit to think about. What a joke all of this shit is. Except there is nothing funny about it. At all ...
Last edited by Cat Jockey on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothing can beat teamwork.

-Seldom Seen Smith

Cat Jockey
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

Post by Cat Jockey »

Lrus007 wrote:i been reading.
had been a few days, i thought you had gave up.
i am always open to new perspectives.
almost lost me at the startrek part but it was short.
carry on...
Lrus007
It is easy to get lost on the 'Star Trek' part type stuff (Though I thought my Shaman Stuff would lose people first, lol). I don't talk about Hollywood and the music industry too much, cause who the fuck is going to believe Lady Ga Ga and Miley Cirus have been brought into some big Conspiracy, where they have intimate knowledge of what is going on and are 'actively' involved? Nobody should, because those two are fucking idiots (guy idiots, too, not picking on girls here). But, it is UNDENIABLE that all of those idiots are Flashing Illuminati Gang Signs all the time - they are TOOLS used by TPTB. Tools of the Bread and Circus used to help shape and manipulate Society. Kids are very, very fucking impressionable, and in 2016, Lady Ga Ga, Miley Cirus, and all the rest of those idiots influence little girls and how they behave and think about certain things. You should EXPECT TPTB to have their hands all over the Mass Media Entertainment Industry, for it is such a POWERFUL tool for them to use,there is a LOT of money to be made, and they are waaaaaay too fucking smart to not have known this as the industry was being developed in the early 1900's.

If you look into Secret Societies, members of them constantly offer up signs to others 'in the know' to identify themselves. This is actually what little of actual Masonry remains secret - their Tokens and ways to identify other Masons, like with the handshake, hand/body signs, etc. There is NOTHING secret about that- that such signs exist and is well known that they do. I'll post pics of this kind of stuff - posed hand signs, etc., that anyone not 'in the know' would not recognize as anything. Well, lemme post one now. How about Pat Save-Me-Ja-eeeesusss Robertson:
robertsonclaw2.jpg
That is a Secret Society Gang Sign. I know this about that particular sign, the Lion's Paw, but when you see people doing things with their hands in pictures that are not natural, look a little closer. I mentioned earlier about the Gang Sign with the middle and ring fingers touching. This is both men and women that you will find this with. That is NOT a natural hand position. All of these people would NOT have come up with the same unnatural hand position on their own. And there is a LOT of people throughout History you will find paintings of Flashing this particular Gang Sign.

Christopher Columbus (made up name):
MTE5NTU2MzE2MTg4NzM5MDgz.jpg
Martin Luther, of 95 Thesis and Protestant Reforamtion fame:
129135953075874748_04373837-df25-49b2-8449-0985fd15410f_67594_273.Jpeg
129135953075874748_04373837-df25-49b2-8449-0985fd15410f_67594_273.Jpeg (44.45 KiB) Viewed 1433 times
336px-Portrait_of_Martin_Luther_as_an_Augustinian_Monk.jpg
Hitler (like everything else, there is more to the story of the Nazis - that War Machine needed support & money):
Hitler0.jpg
And an asshole who's Boys I have some serious issues with, Ignatio of Loyola before he traded the Knight's Black Armor for the Priest's Black Cloth:
444px-Ignatius_of_Loyola_(militant).jpg
Those are just a couple quick examples of many people, all Power Players, doing the same thing. If you think that is a coincidence, do that with your hand, put it across your chest with your hand spread - except the middle and ringer, which you have to CONSCIOUSLY force to touch. Get up and walk around the house, keeping those two fingers touching, and you'll see just how intentional that MUST be for all of these people's hands to be doing he same unnatural thing. Same with the Hand in the Coat that Napoleon made famous. That is a Masonic Sign. All of these dudes are telling us that they were Masons:
second_veil.jpg
Plenty of examples of that here: https://www.google.com/search?q=mason+h ... OlxwVkM%3A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you were one of those Secret Society guys and involved in Hollywood, don't you think that industry would make an excellent vehicle to try to release information that would otherwise be difficult to release? What if Rodenberry knew what I know - that there is a direct link between Saturn Worshipers (Black Cube people), the Illuminati, and Communism? That is what the Borg are - the ultimate in homogenized Communism. Come out and say stuff like that, and people would think he was nuts, in addition to him potentially violating a Secret Oath divulging such information. Hell, look at the Heraldry of Socialism. East Germany didn't even try to hide it with their Masonic Compass. All of those gears, hammers, chaffs of wheat, the Red Star, etc., has roots in Freemasonry:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socialist_heraldry" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Symbols and Heraldry are very important to study.

Even if you take all Conspiracy stuff out of it, and just look at Masonry, non-Conspiratorially, guys like Gene Rodenberry would be motivated to 'communicate' in such ways, if in no other reason than the prideful/human impulses to do so and identify himself to others 'in the know and with eyes to see'. Masonry itself involves a big study of Symbolism, both visual ones and allegorical ones in their written traditions.

Steven Spielberg and George Lucas both know certain Esoteric/Secret Society things as well, and communicate that knowledge in their movies. Egyptian Mythology is important in Masonry and other Secret Societies. Like, umm, Han Solo (SOUL-o) and his Dog Friend, Chewbaca (Anubis and his being known as a Soul Buddy, helping the Soul get through trouble), the Millennium Falcon Han & Chewy flew around in (the Falcon in Egyptian Mythology represents Horus - The Son of God, Jesus, Amen-Ra), the sister/brother kissin' between Luke (Horus) and Leah Skywalker (Horus, the Sun, walks across the sky every day - Horus (Luke) the Skywalker), the Sith (Scythe) Lords, etc. Star Wars is LOADED with Egyptian Mythology, among other stuff.

You want to get into the Darker Shit, look into Stanley Kubrick's stuff. Eyes Wide Shut? Umm, yea, that was Kubrick telling us what is going on in some Circles of Elite. That Blood & Sacrificial Sympathetic Magic is STILL practiced by members of TPTB today. 2001: A Space Odyssey was originally supposed to focus on Saturn instead of Jupiter, IIRC. The No-Moon-Landers point to Kubrick being the one who filmed it all for NASA. Why would he do that and keep it secret? Think of the context of the times and the Cold War. People will tell all kinds of lies if they think it is in the best interest of National Security. If he was involved, no doubt papers were signed where his ass would be thrown in jail for violating National Secrets. Further, telling secrets gets you KILLED. I don't have an official take on the Moon Landing (haven't researched it enough), but having briefly reviewed some of the photographic and other evidence, there once again appears to be a serious fucking problem in the Official Story, like many other things we are/have been told.

And if you still think the Hollywood/Music Industry talk is a bit nuts and out there, that's cool - just don't throw the Baby of Truth out with the Star Trek/Entertainment Industry Bathwater, as they are NOT the ones running the show, merely Tools, most of whom don't even understand they are being used as such and are not a group I really spend any time focusing on, for they (Hollywood and Music) is just a distraction in the Big Picture ...

-Seldom Seen Smith

Cat Jockey
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

Post by Cat Jockey »

bentech wrote:
Cat Jockey wrote: (Any God that wants to tell me that I am a Sinner just for being born, that Life, a special and precious thing to me, is a Sin, well that A-Hole can kiss my ass …)

bravo...
Well, benny, the Sun shines on every Dog's a-hole every now and again - every now and again I manage to say something that is worthy of applause, lol ...

-Seldom Seen Smith

Cat Jockey
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

Post by Cat Jockey »

All ya'll know Lady Di was murdered by the Queen, right? Diana even predicted how. In a letter to her Butler:

... this particular phase in my life is the most dangerous — my husband is planning "an accident" in my car. brake failure & serious head injury in order to make the path clear for him to marry Tiggy. Camilla is nothing but a decoy, so we are all being used by the man in every sense of the word.
diletter.jpg
Dodi's (also killed in crash) father (an Egyptian billionaire) had the same to say:

Mohamed Fayed, the father of the princess's boyfriend, Dodi Fayed, claims that the couple were killed by MI6 on the orders of Prince Philip (Queen's husband) to prevent them marrying and having a Muslim baby.

Making a car remote controlled is very easy, and when this particular car was 'in the shop' just prior to all of this and the Royal Family would NOT let anyone inspect the car, like Mercedes themselves who offered/wanted to, well ...

The Official Story is that Di's dad was a Spencer, descending from a line of Groom of the Stools, which were the people who wiped the King/Queen's ass when they were done on the toilet. No shit, that was their job - official ass wiper. You don't think an ass-wiper's family is going to be allowed to marry into the Crown, do you? Genes and Bloodlines are VERY important to these douchebags. But Di's dad wasn't a Spenser. He was a Goldsmith. Her Mom had an affair. Here is Di with some of her half-siblings, sharing the same Jewish father, Sir James Goldsmith:
digs1.jpg
digs2.jpg
digs2.jpg (21.26 KiB) Viewed 1433 times
digs3.jpg
digs3.jpg (28.06 KiB) Viewed 1433 times
digs4.jpg
And, of course, the Goldsmiths are married into the Rothschilds:
gsrc1.jpg
gsrc1.jpg (18.69 KiB) Viewed 1433 times
gsrc2.jpg
gsrc2.jpg (23.6 KiB) Viewed 1433 times
Now, to think that the Queen did not know who Diana's real father was is fuckin' laughably ridiculous. Again, Bloodline is very, very important to these people.

So, who the fuck is sitting on the Throne in England? Some little old crumpets eatin', tea drinking lady from a long line of English folks? Fuck no. That bitch is a bratwurst eatin', bier drinking German. The Family changed its name to the oh, so English sounding Windsor circa WWI as a result of anti-german sentiment amongst their 'subjects' at the time. The House she is actual from is the German House of Saxe-Coburg & Gotha. These are NOT good people - the Royals of Europe, many of whom are into that Darker Shit ...

-Seldom Seen Smith

Cat Jockey
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

Post by Cat Jockey »

Awww, the poor things. They must've forgotten their mittens and their hand got cold. Wtf they are lookin' at, well I dunno, lol:
LincolnOnBattlefield.jpg
Lincoln.jpg
Lincoln.jpg (31.08 KiB) Viewed 1431 times
That is Alan Pinkerton on the left, founder of Pinkerton National Detective Agency, and:

When the Civil War began, Pinkerton served as head of the Union Intelligence Service during the first two years, foiling an assassination plot in Baltimore, Maryland [gee, another plot to assassinate someone outta Jesuit Central, aka Baltimore what a surprise ...] while guarding Abraham Lincoln on his way to Washington, D.C. His agents often worked undercover as Confederate soldiers and sympathizers to gather military intelligence. Pinkerton served on several undercover missions as a Union soldier using the alias Major E.J. Allen. He was succeeded as Intelligence Service chief by Lafayette Baker; the Intelligence Service was the predecessor of the U.S. Secret Service.

Maybe Pinkerton should've spent some time looking within those Masonic Lodges he belonged to, for here is a picture of John Wilkes Booth, assassin of Lincoln:
John_Wilkes_Boot_CDV.png
Booth, according to one book I mentioned earlier, was also a member of he Knights of the Golden Circle. Albert Pike is the Grand Poobah of American Masonry, notably Scottish Rite, versus York Rite. He is also the only Civil War General to have a bronze statue of him in D.C., where the Masonic Lodge and his bones, his Relics, are:
640px-House_of_the_Temple.JPG
The House of the Temple is a Masonic temple in Washington, D.C., United States that serves as the headquarters of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, Southern Jurisdiction, U.S.A. (officially, "Home of The Supreme Council, 33°, Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, Southern Jurisdiction, Washington D.C., U.S.A.")

It is located at 1733 16th Street, N.W., in the Dupont Circle neighborhood, and stands approximately one mile directly north of the White House. The full name of the Supreme Council is "The Supreme Council (Mother Council of the World) of the Inspectors General Knights Commander of the House of the Temple of Solomon of the Thirty-third degree of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry of the Southern Jurisdiction of the United States of America."

Here is the Grand Poobah Douchebag, himself:
421px-Albert_Pike_-_Brady-Handy.jpg
At the end of the Civil War, Pike moved to New York City, then for a short time to Canada. After receiving an amnesty from President Andrew Johnson on August 30, 1865 ...

That is from an online encyclopedia about the State of Arkansas put out by the Library System of Little Rock. What they don't tell you is that is that Andrew Johnson was also a Mason, and not only that but the first President who was a Scottish Rite (George Washington was the first Masonic President, just talking Scottish Rite Masonry here) Mason, as well as Lincoln's Vice President and who got to call himself President when Lincoln got whacked by another Mason (and KGC member), Booth:
43b89788e023bb10abf0dbae03a9f1d9.jpg
43b89788e023bb10abf0dbae03a9f1d9.jpg (14.41 KiB) Viewed 1431 times
Guess who the unlucky bastard in all of those pictures is that ended up with a piece of lead punching a hole in his skull was? Yea, the goofy lookin' tall guy who apparently isn't Cold Blooded and in need of mittens, nor a Mason ...

That Double Headed Eagle on Pike's necklace? That is an important symbol, and many Conspiracy Realists call it the Masonic Eagle - it ain't ...

-Seldom Seen Smith

Cat Jockey
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

Post by Cat Jockey »

Since I mentioned A-Bel and the 'A' being somewhat of a prefix, I should probably mention Bel:

Bel, signifying "lord" or "master", is a title rather than a genuine name, applied to various gods in the Mesopotamian religion of Akkad, Assyria and Babylonia. The feminine form is Belit 'Lady, Mistress'. Bel is represented in Greek as Belos and in Latin as Belus. Linguistically Bel is an East Semitic form cognate with Northwest Semitic Baal with the same meaning.

So, A-Bel = Lord or Master. THAT kind of Shepard. A Shepard of people. That is his Flock from which he sacrificed firstborn children. Like I said, Abel need his fuckin' skull knocked in by Cain, aka the Beast, for it was necessary to try to stop more Child Sacrifice and Blood/Burnt offerings to the God of the Old Testament. The part bolded? Well, who the fuck is Baal/Ba'al?:

Jeremiah 32:35: "And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech [child sacrifice/burnt offerings]; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin."

Moloch is the Biblical name of a Canaanite god or possibly an ancient form of propitiatory child sacrifice by parents as sacrifice for the deity.

Rabbinical tradition depicted Moloch as a bronze statue heated with fire into which the victims were thrown. This has been associated with reports by Greco-Roman authors on the child sacrifices in Carthage to Baal Hammon, especially since archaeological excavations since the 1920s have produced evidence for child sacrifice in Carthage as well as inscriptions including the term MLK, either a theonym or a technical term associated with sacrifice. In interpretatio graeca, the Phoenician god was identified with Cronus, due to the parallel mytheme of Cronus devouring his children.

Moloch_the_god.gif
Awesome. Light a fire and throw babies in a Bronze Bull to Sacrifice them to God. What the fuck is wrong with people? Bohemian Grove - real child sacrifice that takes place during the Cremation of Care, or a fake one ?...? Cronus is the Greek version of Saturn:
377px-Saturnus_fig274.png
That is a Scythe he is holding, btw. His symbols include the scythe/sickle and wheat, among other things. Not to be confused with Chronos (chronus vs. chronos), the personification of time - or should they be confused ?...? Back to Bel:

Bel became especially used of the Babylonian god Marduk and when found in Assyrian and neo-Babylonian personal names or mentioned in inscriptions in a Mesopotamian context it can usually be taken as referring to Marduk and no other god.

Who is Marduk:

Marduk ("solar calf") was a late-generation god from ancient Mesopotamia and patron deity of the city of Babylon.

According to The Encyclopedia of Religion, the name Marduk was probably pronounced Marutuk. The etymology of the name Marduk is conjectured as derived from amar-Utu ("bull calf of the sun god Utu"). The origin of Marduk's name may reflect an earlier genealogy, or have had cultural ties to the ancient city of Sippar (whose god was Utu, the sun god), dating back to the third millennium BC.

In the perfected system of astrology, Jupiter was associated with Marduk by the Hammurabi period.

Solar Calf, eh, kinda like the worshipping of the Golden Calf that pissed Moses off in the Bible. Who is Moses? Very potentially Ahkenaten. Even people that adhere to the Falsifeid Chronology, like Sigmund Freud (he wrote a book on the subject), have suggested a link between Moses and Ahkenaten.

Bel can also refer to a Celtic God, Belenus:

Belenus (also Belenos, Belinus, Bel, Beli Mawr) is a Sun God from Celtic Mythology and, in the third century, the patron deity of the Italian city of Aquileia. Called the "Fair Shining One," (or The Shining God) he was one of the most ancient and most widely worshiped Celtic deities and is associated with the ancient fire festival and modern Sabbat Beltane. He was associated with the horse (as shown by the clay horse figurine offerings at Belenos’ Sainte-Sabine shrine in Burgundy) and also the Wheel [pay attention to horse associations - the horse came from the Eastern Steppes. The western Scythians, those red haired mummies of China [and all over the Steppes in Kurgans, burial mounds that were the precursor to the more sophisticated and elobaorate mummification/entombment process that we see in places like Egypt's Valle of the Kings]. Perhaps like Apollo - with whom he became identified in the Augustan History - Belenos was thought to ride the Sun across the sky in a horse-drawn chariot.

Incidentally, there is another Celtic God named Esus (that's a lot like Jesus, eh?):

The two statues on which his name appears are the Pillar of the Boatmen from among the Parisii and a pillar from Trier among the Treveri. In both of these, Esus is portrayed cutting branches from trees with his axe. Esus is accompanied, on different panels of the Pillar of the Boatmen, by Tarvos Trigaranus (the ‘bull with three cranes’), Jupiter, Vulcan, and other gods.

A well-known section in Lucan's Bellum civile talks about the gory sacrifices offered to a triad of Celtic deities: Teutates, Hesus (an aspirated form of Esus), and Taranis. Among a pair of later commentators on Lucan's work, one identifies Teutates with Mercury and Esus with Mars. According to the Berne Commentary on Lucan, human victims were sacrificed to Esus by being tied to a tree and flailed.

The Gallic medical writer Marcellus of Bordeaux may offer another textual reference to Esus in his De medicamentis, a compendium of pharmacological preparations written in Latin in the early 5th century and the sole source for several Celtic words. The work contains a magico-medical charm decipherable as Gaulish which appears to invoke the aid of Esus (spelled Aisus) in curing throat trouble.

The given name "Esunertus" ("strength of Esus") occurs at least once as an epithet of Mercury on a dedicatory inscription. It is possible that the Esuvii of Gaul, in the area of present-day Normandy, took their name from this deity.

And, of course, this Lucan dude and Marcellus lived sometime well before 1000 AD, allegedly. Now, just like Josephus' Histories, there is Truth in all of this stuff - you can only manipulate and bury Truth under mountains of bullshit.

And here is yet one more Trinity of Gods, like those of the Bible - Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. What is a Celt, and where was Gaul? Depends upon when/whom you ask (everything in green/yellow, over the course of time - wtf are Celts doing in Turkey, home to Constantinople?:
Celts_in_Europe.png
Map_Gallia_Tribes_Towns.png
Wait the fuck a minute. Aren't the Celts/Gauls from Ireland? And here, they are being placed in France, according to the Falsified Chronology and the 'ancient' Roman Histories. This is NOT the only thing like this - where a country/people name has been transferred to a completely new location, like Iberia, for another example.

This Bull shit, as opposed to bullshit, lol, is important. The Sacred Bull. The Apis Bull of Egyptian Mythology, the Bull Mithra slays, the Bull Fighting that still occurs on the Iberian Peninsula in tribute to Mithras (though Historians miss the boat, again, because of the Falsified Chronology, and attribute the bull fighting to St. Saturnin, a martyr who was tied to to bull, while the bull drug him around, etc., allegedly, and did NOT exist when and where told).

And since I'm there, Blood Sports need to fuckin' go. From dog fighting to cock fighting to bull fighting. What the fuck is wrong with people that they take pleasure in the pain and misery of others, even if those others are 'lesser' creatures? But, I know I am preaching to the choir with all of that here ...

A lot of mythologies are involved, and many are simply variations of the same thing. I'll get more into all of that, just had the A-Bel thing on my mind. Speaking of that prefix of 'A' and who might be interested in using it, well (pardon the arrowheads - I didn't feel like opening Adobe and the native Mac pic viewer gives me arrows, not lines, lol):
27262618-The-Great-Seal-of-the-United-States-from-the-reverse-of-a-one-dollar-bill-Stock-Photo.jpg
And, again, that is the reverse of the Great Seal of the US, and it was like that long before FDR threw it on our currency in the 30's. It goes back to just a few short years after the Constitution was ratified, and people like Jefferson were involved with selecting it. I think I need to get back to the Royals in Europe a little bit. I'll let some Chemdawg help me decide ...

-Seldom Seen Smith