Biden's blunders...

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by Intrinsic »

Dang that's a lot of crazy to unpack. I'm going to Cherry pick...

Mmmmm.I'm not sure about that...

Yeah that was hyperbole. Buoyed by the the poll I cited in thread 25,

Trump got elected because he spoke to a country of disenfranchised people. That was ALOT of people. We are still ALOT of people..trust me.

Yeah obviously, I live in maga country. but that doesn't mean what he spoke was good truthful or helpful. I didn't see any indication,
I present contrary evidence: January 6th.
And it ain't nothing new.

Did he helped you, How? How?

The Democrats and the media hated Trump right from jump street. 

Obviously, that is because had a long history. Many knew him who he was already. nothing to like about him nothing to respect. I'm against a businessman running a 'for the people' structure on that alone if it wasn't already for his corrupt and failing resume.

The criticism is Justified. He lies continually, unbelievable people fall for that bullshit.

Sorry your feelings got hurt snowflake. Yeah trumps the victim.

in today's day and age, we got exactly what we needed. Yin and Yang..they came out with their Identity politics and political correctness...we came out with Trump.

I'm on board with that you did a vent and identify (takes a slow step back)
do you think you can deal with reason? Bob's against truth and justice.

If not Then I don't get to QED ya. Or vice versa.
meh but it might be fun playing cat in mouse.

Fuck Trump with a large green turkey dick.
We will never forget Lafayette Square massacre.

Yeah that hyperbole, I wish he would just disappear so I can finally get on about biden.

But you're right there's plenty of trumpets to grift. Yanno need a king. The south will rise. Anti science. Yup a whole swath of 'em.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by bentech »

remember trumps first battle?

it was with photography. which showed he didnt have nearly the innogral crowd the obama did. there wasnt a bit of deep state interest involved. merely silvered paper

in the purest sense we all realize trump isnt the problem and neither are his die hard supporters

the HUGE problem is the gross number of people who believe hes not so bad...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by Butcher Bob »

Witchking wrote:...the ACA destroyed my good healthcare.

The Democrats and the media hated Trump right from jump street. His whole term was nothing but defending himself against an autocratic power structure in Washington..run by career politicians who long ago sold their souls and were determined to keep their extreme corruption under wraps.
Intrinsic wrote:Obviously, that is because had a long history. Many knew him who he was already. nothing to like about him nothing to respect. I'm against a businessman running a 'for the people' structure on that alone if it wasn't already for his corrupt and failing resume.
If Dems had gone against Trump for that reason, that would have been appropriate...but they would have revealed their own corruption in the process. Instead, what they chose to do was dream up a fairytale, and hound Trump his entire term with those fabricated lies. Who exactly did that serve?

And now, in lieu of Biden's stated goal of "unity", the Dems are continuing to aggravate the divide with useless proceedings. Proceedings, that even if successful, would have no actual benefit for the citizens. While at the same time, they are doing everything within their power to make sure M4A will not get a floor vote. Something that would actually help a vast majority of folks, on both sides. What better way to convert a bunch of Reps.

Biden already made the blunder of saying he would veto a M4A bill. And now that Dems control both houses, they are ALL (even the "progressives") following suit to deny citizens something that would actually help them...something the rest of the developed world already has.

You want to get protesters off the streets?...give them healthcare like the rest of the world does. It's a good place to start.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Biden's blunders...

Post by Intrinsic »

You want to get protesters off the streets?...give them healthcare like the rest of the world does. It's a good place to start.
Who says I want the protesters off the street, strawman.
I'm on board with more BLM protesters, they better not stop.

Anyhow

Biden plans to release nearly all available vaccine doses to speed inoculations

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/b ... utType=amp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Biden Plans to Release Nearly All Available Covid-19 Vaccine Doses

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/biden- ... 1610127971" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is ignoring or whitewashing the science, the vaccines efficacy is dependent on the 2 dose regime. All the testing, planning people putting themselves at risk during the trials. ... You're entering the unknown, for political points? Idiots, anti-science.

You're betting that the second doses are already in the mail.
They are not.

The hypocrisy of biden getting his second vaccination shot. While putting the population at risk with only one dose, not enough to effect herd immunity or personal immunity maybe.

Basically he believes given out all the doses first but then he takez his second one... first
...yeah.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by Butcher Bob »

Fauci's still in charge right?...currently AND as Biden's pick to lead his team?
Is this like when he said we didn't need masks...and then later said we did?
Or like when he originally said we needed 60-70% vacination rate to be effective...and now says 80-90%?
Because in both those cases he's admitted that he intentionally lied.
Are you saying the blunder is the logistical move?...or picking Fauci?

Intrinsic wrote:
Who says I want the protesters off the street, strawman.
I'm on board with more BLM protesters, they better not stop.
So now you think you get to validate what causes constitute a protester? :roflmao:
Property damage...government buildings breeched...death.
Goose...gander....you know. :wink:

Witchking

Biden's blunders...

Post by Witchking »

Intrinsic wrote:Dang that's a lot of crazy to unpack. I'm going to Cherry pick...

Mmmmm.I'm not sure about that...

Yeah that was hyperbole. Buoyed by the the poll I cited in thread 25,

Trump got elected because he spoke to a country of disenfranchised people. That was ALOT of people. We are still ALOT of people..trust me.

Yeah obviously, I live in maga country. but that doesn't mean what he spoke was good truthful or helpful. I didn't see any indication,
I present contrary evidence: January 6th.
And it ain't nothing new.

Did he helped you, How? How?

The Democrats and the media hated Trump right from jump street. 

Obviously, that is because had a long history. Many knew him who he was already. nothing to like about him nothing to respect. I'm against a businessman running a 'for the people' structure on that alone if it wasn't already for his corrupt and failing resume.

The criticism is Justified. He lies continually, unbelievable people fall for that bullshit.

Sorry your feelings got hurt snowflake. Yeah trumps the victim.

in today's day and age, we got exactly what we needed. Yin and Yang..they came out with their Identity politics and political correctness...we came out with Trump.

I'm on board with that you did a vent and identify (takes a slow step back)
do you think you can deal with reason? Bob's against truth and justice.

If not Then I don't get to QED ya. Or vice versa.
meh but it might be fun playing cat in mouse.

Fuck Trump with a large green turkey dick.
We will never forget Lafayette Square massacre.

Yeah that hyperbole, I wish he would just disappear so I can finally get on about biden.

But you're right there's plenty of trumpets to grift. Yanno need a king. The south will rise. Anti science. Yup a whole swath of 'em.
Ahhh so you have chosen to bite already. Wow, that didn't take long. I didn't really think it would. You guys are so predictable.
I
To answer one of your questions ...Yeah he did help me...he gave me the best many economy is years for one, he put more money in my pay check, gas prices were as low as I've seen them in many years. Great stock market for my 401K, See these are all tangible things that directly benefited me as an individual. I did very very well last 4 years and that's in all areas of my life..Normally last 20 years, not so much. No lie man. I come to politics through very visceral means, Trust me I'm not really a political person at all, I just know who helped me and my family and who didn't. Simple Politics.Real Simple.

You don't think the Dems are lying(or have never lied) too you. C'mon you can't REALLY be Serious? This is Washington we're talking about here. All Politicians are lairs. Biden is going to lie to you too. The left took the bait in 2020..they got you hook line and sinker. The Media gave you the call to adventure.I think most young people in this world have become Narcissistic Nihilist..No religion, nothing to really hold on to or believe in, Hatred of individuality over the group(and anyone that doesn't agree with you by the way) is what you have to look forward then I pity you.Social media exacerbates the situation much worse. Welcome to Hell.

What would happen if Joe Biden really DIDN'T win the election?? Now lets play devils advocate here..Would you accept the results?
No. You would riot(c'mon you know you would). Please don't tell me you're guys vision for America is any better than mine or Trumps. As far as I am concerned the left has every bit the power to destroy as much as the right. Stalin would tell you so.. So would Hitler. Both sides have been taking turns fucking us for 100 years.

Ok, well I'm getting into philosophical mode so time to bring it home. I hate Politics. I never ever wanted to talk politics before, but when I have seen what I've seen in 2020,and seen the rise of cancel culture as this phenomenon of really kinda ..EVIL. As an American citizen and as a man(yep, thats my pronoun) I have to..no..I have a moral obligation in fact to call out the hypocrisy and bullshit the neo libs are spewing out that isn't doing anything but dividing our country, fracturing us as a culture, tearing down shit they can't rebuild or even replicate, A very Very Arrogant group of people you have become. UnSustainability should be your biggest fear.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by Lrus007 »

looks into the fire and sees the future

biden get either shot or shot at on the 20th.
it will be blamed on trump. will have 1st woman
president. then all guns will be banned.
we will never know what side called the shot.
USA will be forever changed.
sure hope i am wrong..
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by Prawn Connery »

Witchking wrote:What would happen if Joe Biden really DIDN'T win the election?? Now lets play devils advocate here..Would you accept the results?
No. You would riot(c'mon you know you would).
I don't really understand what you are trying to say here. :confused:

If Joe Biden didn't win the election – just like Hillary Clinton didn't win in 2016 and Al Gore didn't win in 2000 – what makes you think people would riot this time?

If he didn't win, he didn't win. Just like many other presidential candidates in history. But only one – Trump – has gone into denial about it and tried to rally his supporters into attempting a coup.

I'm not American, but I'm fairly certain Biden's supportrs would have accepted it if he had lost the election. They wouldn't have been happy, but I doubt they would have rioted over it the same way Trump's supporters (with his encouragement) did.
Licensed to Krill

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Biden's blunders...

Post by Intrinsic »

Jeez lrus, are you that scared of women? The Cry was Obama was going to take away our guns.
Yet gun ownership increased during his term. Candidate Trump promise gun control, to take away our guns. Since he always lies sooo.. no. as a matter of fact under Trump black's gun ownership skyrocketed in record numbers. Under Trump the NRA went bankrupt.

There's plenty to fear from president Harris, but gun control?? She is not liberal. No sir.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Biden's blunders...

Post by Intrinsic »

"Ahhh so you have chosen to bite already. Wow, that didn't take long. I didn't really think it would. You guys are so predictable"
As opposed to ignoring you cuz yanno not wanting to deal with same old debunked shit. ..

... looks around for Merry's Dunedain dagger.

"You don't think the Dems are lying(or have never lied) too you."
No. I've pointed it out many times here.
"To answer one of your questions ...Yeah he did help me...he gave me the best many economy is years for one, he put more money in my pay check, gas prices were as low as I've seen them in many years. Great stock market for my 401K, See these are all tangible things that directly benefited me as an individual. "
if you vouch for the cause and effect. Cool.
What would happen if Joe Biden really DIDN'T win the election?? Now lets play devils advocate here..Would you accept the results?
No. You would riot(c'mon you know you would)."
You got some weird ideas about me. I didn't vote for Hillary but no one rioted then. I'll tell you what, I'm dead set against electoral, vote suppression, gerrymandering rigging white supremacist shit.
And I didn't riot. as Prawn noted, historical evidence seyz yer wrong.

Huh are you saying you did riot?

Fwiw Trump bitches stormed the capitol as Prawns pawns in Trump's coup d'etat. Played as suckers. Trump said he was going with 'em too. Hook Line & Sinker.
Please don't tell me you're guys vision for America is any better than mine or Trumps. As far as I am concerned the left has every bit the power to destroy as much as the right. Stalin would tell you so.. So would Hitler. Both sides have been taking turns fucking us for 100 years."
I think that's kinda the general view here. But HelI i don't even know what your vision for America is. White?
"UnSustainability should be your biggest fear "
It is. But I'm armchair ecologist. Yanno the big picture not yer petty politics.