MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Commercial Grow Economics

Post by MadMoonMan »

Election coming up on Marijuana. It's currently and has been for as long as I recall. 20 years living here? Decriminalized. Fine for small growing and possession. Oddball thing was up until a year or two ago the possession of paraphernalia got you a minimum year in jail. "You kin have the weed thar boys and heeyeeres yer tickit but that bong thar is gonna git ye sum o that good ole boy jail tymey. "

Back to basic question. What would be a good indoor plant to grow considering production costs.. Great bud x Large bud.

I love good bud and would grow it for my co op but they don't want to pay connoisseur prices.

I'm a big fan of OG Kush of course but that's a high priced vino for those delicate occasions.

Chemo is another favorite.. Great smoke... flavor not perfect but huge buds grown outdoors.

Blue Dream, Critical or Critical+ and Grandaddy Purple are a few I've heard about. Grandaddy Purple sounds to couch lock for most people. Might try it for my self though MUHAAAAAHA!

Ideas for keeping strain pricing down. What are the more favorite commercial smokes?

After investing in A/C, humidity control, labor for helpers, electricity, grow lights you want to at least cover your costs if there is a ceiling on the price a customer will pay.

Sometimes you prefer a glass of wine over a shot of everclear.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.