any decent seed shops left?

All name brand info and homemade how-to's welcome
UncleBud
good karma
good karma

Post by UncleBud »

May wanna put in an order soon and being out of the loop a while got no fuckin clue where to turn. Anybody know if Doc Chronic is still in biz?
Now I walk this acre of pain
On the stepping stones of my loss
There's no way to return
When you burn every bridge that you cross...

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

Post by roller24 »

Im in the same boat with you UBud. I used to deal with gypsy, but I've heard some shit that makes me a bit wary.
He still has decent pricing on his line, but to me it seems most banks are way overpriced compared to a few years ago.

UncleBud
good karma
good karma

Post by UncleBud »

Yeah my one and only seed buy ever was from Gypster many many moons ago. Was a relatively painless transaction in original breeders' packs but I just flatout don't trust nor like that sumbitch and wouldn't even think of giving him the sweat off my nuts.

Would love to find a reputable source for some Chimera gear. Ran some testers of his that just totally rocked my world.
There's no way to return

~Burnt-Bottom~
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: the invidulator

Post by ~Burnt-Bottom~ »

http://www.drchronic.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ;)

Just used him a few weeks back......excellent service and a good choice of beans too. :rockon:

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: ~Trolling for Truth~

Post by ninjacloakd »

UncleBud wrote: Would love to find a reputable source for some Chimera gear. Ran some testers of his that just totally rocked my world.
Hemp Depot - fast, reliable and discrete.

I'm flowering out some re-vegged Mental Floss as we speak. :smile:

UncleBud
good karma
good karma

Post by UncleBud »

Thanks for the replies, exactly the info I was looking for. What a relief to see Chimera still doing what he does. The man is a true master at his craft.

Think I've decided on the C4 which I've always wanted to try and maybe either his sweetest sativa from doc chronic or the dolce sativa at hemp depot. It sounds like the female half of both is a tester he sent me which ended up being some of the best I've ever had the pleasure of smoking. It had some freaky long sativa dom leaves and in flower the middle blade would split and a little bud would grow right at the base of the split.
There's no way to return

A Bloke Down The Pub
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Shaman to the Gentry

Post by A Bloke Down The Pub »

They don't do Chimera's stuff, but http://www.hipersemillas.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is a Spanish company who do a good range of stuff. They usually have the new Mandala strains pretty quickly, and they have a few unusual selections, too.

I've used them and they give good service.

They don't "stealth" the seeds, but they use plain unmarked bags to post in.

Chester
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: Busy Mus musculus

Post by Chester »

Remember Green Man???

Green man is still doing his reviews. And he still updates sporadically.

When you receive your order, drop him an email with the results and how you liked the seedbank you selected.

The Doc could use some more feedback emails from those of you that patronize his establishment.....

:cool:
If you want government to intervene domestically, you’re a liberal.
If you want government to intervene overseas, you’re a conservative.
If you want government to intervene everywhere, you’re a moderate.
If you don’t want government to intervene anywhere, you’re an extremist. :facepalm:

— Joe Sobran (1946–2010)

LAW - The tool used by government to control it's citizens (current US definition)

bombsquadron65
needs karma
Custom Title: If you see me running *~O

Post by bombsquadron65 »

I had no problem getting seeds with the Doc a few years back. Well, sort of didn't... They did arrive to me. However, I did have to hound him a bit. One of the seeds I ordered wasn't in stock and, for whatever reason, Doc failed to contact me about it. I finally did manage get a hold of him, though, and he was a true champ about it, even sending me some freebies despite my order being way, way cheap (2 Nirvana packs).

One thing I would recommend regarding Greenman's; do NOT mention you are Stateside or that Doc sends to The States. He has stated, several times, that he does NOT send to the USA and I believe he does this to cover his ass (I doubt he wants to be drug up on charges like Mark Emery). I, personally, feel that we should honor his wishes and not try to contradict his public statement. It is, after all, a small but necessary security blanket for him.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

Post by roller24 »

UPDATE:
I ended up getting some Afghan Kush Regulars from the World of Seeds stock at Dr. C.
The Service was topnotch by Dr. Chronic and more rapid than expected.
The seeds however are looking a bit like weak hybrids.
60% germination rate ( I can live with that, but would expect at least 70%)
The first two seem to be mutated on the initial greens, and the next 4 are still sprouts, but the seed husk is hanging on like an angry clam.
4 with paper not raised
4 with paper not raised
The two plastic soil on ends.
The two plastic soil on ends.