Just canna talk

All name brand info and homemade how-to's welcome
Oldjoints

Just canna talk

Post by Oldjoints »

I spent the last 2 days trimming A-11 myself.....

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1110 times
Received Karma : 1735 times

Just canna talk

Post by Lrus007 »

funny
i been doing the sog thing.
was 8 to do today takes me 15-20 min per.
i cut down 3 trim cut 3 more trim and last 2 and trim.
i wet trim so will destem tomorrow and onto screen.
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Just canna talk

Post by deran »

Oldjoints wrote:The reason I never tried it is because it sounds like a recipe for hermaphroditism. Stress is a major cause if not induced by genetics. Getting pollen sac’s is one thing but if I do it and it does nothing but produce hermies I will waste time, money and effort. BUT I will give it a try on a small scale basis to see the results. Another tool in the toolbox is always a good thing.....
on a molecular level, its simple, its either a xy or a xx , thats your starting point, if its xx, you can stress the mofo out as you are able to, you wont find nanners, thats the way breeders should work when producing feminized seeds , which often they dont do, and as a result we got those hermi problems that we are all aware when working with fem seeds

also we should differentiate nanners and/or male/female genetics, some of them arent even fertile, you see the pollen but it wont make seeds

also dont forget, that we as indoor growers are mostly within the optimum range of outer factors: heat, lighthours, intensity, humidity and so on and so on

with that in mind, i use to cut off 1 branch (killing off the mother/father donor) and putting the branch into a glass of water, i put em onto a window sill thats got some sunlight, and watch the anners ripen up, then i put a big sheet of paper below the water glass, this is the place where the pollen gets dusted on, then its collecting time and i use a brush and brush the pollen on the choosen bud sites, using the ECIWO (Embryo Containg the Information of the Whole Organism) tech, i choose the main cola or some of the surrounding upper colas for seed production

btw
ECIWO is the shit, rly, it is the next step when breeding, Chinese universities used this tech to rejuvenate old, worn out crops, used it to and got yield improvements, built out natural strength against pests and diseases
simply by localized seed selection from previous crops, they found out that when you choose seeds from the upper parts of the plants, the bigger seeds, the got yield improvements, a good visual example are carrots ... ppl chosen the green lush specimens (therefore selecting not for the carrot below the surface, but contra for the green leafy part, that you have no use for in the kitchen), so i "ruin" and/or sacrifice the main top colas for seeds, yes from 1 point of view, but what i gain is a better dna within the seed, unfortunately the links i had 15 years ago, are not anymore online to find :::(((

im gonna throw some links at you, but you have to find the next links ...

https://www.new-holistic-medicine.com/a ... ECIWO.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.amazon.com/ECIWO-biology-me ... 7204001362" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

HERE IT IS !!!!

https://www.new-holistic-medicine.com/e ... ction.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

just follow the references and you will be up to date :woohoo:

by this , i never make seeds with lower branches, nor i do take cuts from there, as i simply would select for roots, and thats not on my selection list

plz read the seed selection part, it is so simple but also that effective and in the end totally logical
awoken the right way

mistergrafik

Just canna talk

Post by mistergrafik »

Really good stuff - thanks 4 the read I’m going to check out these links.

I like how u mention using top colas.

:smoke:

Oldjoints

Just canna talk

Post by Oldjoints »

Last edited by Oldjoints on Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2168 times
Received Karma : 1602 times

Just canna talk

Post by ripper5 »

Sick OJ!
:volcano:

Oldjoints

Just canna talk

Post by Oldjoints »

Last edited by Oldjoints on Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

mistergrafik

Just canna talk

Post by mistergrafik »

Love the colors onnit- lookalikes n dank!

mistergrafik

Just canna talk

Post by mistergrafik »

What's up OJ? How's the DJBB going?

Oldjoints

Just canna talk

Post by Oldjoints »

Last edited by Oldjoints on Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.