Just canna talk

All name brand info and homemade how-to's welcome
Oldjoints

Just canna talk

Post by Oldjoints »

Two years ago I bought a turboklone cloner. It leaked from day 1 and never sprayed the outer rows properly. There was also no way to properly clean the manifold. So I built my own cloner (pictures below). I cut out the bottoms of the net pots so I could use larger clones and really only needed the net pots to use to firmly seat the collars. I also installed 2 large air stones in the water for aeration and movement.
And while I was at it I bought a few clones, I wanted some flavor so why I picked these strains:
( pictures below)
4EC2A47C-C564-4897-801B-CC2E53A51520.jpeg
8B63CDF7-25D8-4441-BB8B-357FB503FEB3.jpeg
F0DE8FCD-54C7-466D-B36F-1A0174A13F5F.jpeg
Zskittlicous (Exotic seeds)
885A549E-E212-44F9-B431-85B7E7DEBDCA.jpeg
Blueberry (Dutch passion)
049BEF04-ADFA-442D-AFD3-8F31D627F5A9.jpeg
Raspberry Cough (local dispensary)
43729793-7BF2-4FB5-A14D-3D04F1341CD9.jpeg
Blueberry Headband (Humboldt Seeds)
Last edited by Oldjoints on Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Just canna talk

Post by rSin »

You must keep sizeable mothers to feed that bin the large clones you prefer. How long do those airstones last you?
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Oldjoints

Just canna talk

Post by Oldjoints »

The air stones will last years, the ones I use are for fish aquariums and about a foot long.
I would love to keep mothers but when you can legally only have so many plants in veg space in my veg room gets valuable so it’s easier to keep the strain going and clone from what I have in veg.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1084 times
Received Karma : 1699 times

Just canna talk

Post by Lrus007 »

made a few spray bars over the years. pvc is nice you can thread with
a drill. nice looking plants best of luck.
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Just canna talk

Post by deran »

Oldjoints wrote:The air stones will last years, the ones I use are for fish aquariums and about a foot long.
I would love to keep mothers but when you can legally only have so many plants in veg space in my veg room gets valuable so it’s easier to keep the strain going and clone from what I have in veg.
i wonder if you have thought of grafting cutz to one mother, i.e having 4 genetics (or more) on one plant, that would be a shortcut when numbers are important

at least its worth a try, i came across such thoughts when thinking of males and "sqeezing" em into smaller "units" , as you know, when seeding mothers, its often a help having more than 1:1 matings

also im curious how efficient this method is , with some pics, go go go buddy :)
awoken the right way

Oldjoints

Just canna talk

Post by Oldjoints »

i wonder if you have thought of grafting cutz to one mother, i.e having 4 genetics (or more) on one plant, that would be a shortcut when numbers are important

at least its worth a try, i came across such thoughts when thinking of males and "sqeezing" em into smaller "units" , as you know, when seeding mothers, its often a help having more than 1:1 matings

also im curious how efficient this method is , with some pics, go go go buddy :)
I know others have done this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QDO0wynsffI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
But I have never tried with cannabis, I did try grafting fruit trees many years ago but I was not very successful in the attempt

~Uncle Ben~
some karma
some karma
Has bestowed Karma : 2 times
Received Karma : 1 time

Just canna talk

Post by ~Uncle Ben~ »

Bump

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Just canna talk

Post by Jesús Malverde »

I've got a four-way pear tree, it's nice. Has anyone done grafting different cannabis varieties together before? I don't see why it wouldn't work.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Just canna talk

Post by bentech »

once this friends brought some seeds back from amsterdam
never seen as thick of stalks as whatever it was hed bought

i made emitters running gold screws down into a countersunk hold in 40 schedule pvc
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Oldjoints

Just canna talk

Post by Oldjoints »

Jesus, go to the link in my above post.