Mister Grafik
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: spliff ninja
Has bestowed Karma : 442 times
Received Karma : 319 times

Best modern strains and seedbanks/breeders

Post by Mister Grafik »

Pretty sure the rando grow photos are in the wrong thread. The title is "Best Modern Strains/ Seedbanks and Breeders"
Not seeing either of those things talked about here.... And why the fuck is nobody telling this guy his plants are starving?

Are you all serious?

So I guess I will still stick by my original thought. J Beezy is a beast!
Wedding Cake is only one of them novelties.
Last edited by Mister Grafik on Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.: the underdog is my dawg :.

Mister Grafik
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by Mister Grafik »

Intrinsic wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:23 am
dang! Those are some very pretty plants. Easy on the eyes. Is BOG still around? saw the seeds yer soaking.
BOG passed away. You should know by the rate Overgrow is trying to reporuduce his seeds ~

scumbags :smoke:

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Post by Lrus007 »

why are you wanting to tank this thread.
i am more than happy to see his plants.
posted anywhere he wants to post them.
make a rant thread in the tank..
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Mister Grafik
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by Mister Grafik »

Lrus007 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:22 pm
why are you wanting to tank this thread.
i am more than happy to see his plants.
posted anywhere he wants to post them.
make a rant thread in the tank..
Not tanking anything. If you keep your feelings out of it, you'd see I'm getting it back on topic :smoke:

Combustible herbargy
some karma
some karma
Has bestowed Karma : 9 times
Received Karma : 5 times

Post by Combustible herbargy »

Last time I heard from bushy old grower was before OG went down in 08 or was it 09. Bog's organic soil recipes were the shiizbah! no hype, simple.
RiP.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2159 times
Received Karma : 1584 times

Post by ripper5 »

OG went down Feb 05? First seeds I ever bought was Bog's Lifesavers. Rip

Mister Grafik
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by Mister Grafik »

ripper5 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:03 pm
OG went down Feb 05? First seeds I ever bought was Bog's Lifesavers. Rip
Always wanted to try BOG's Lifesavers..That and there was another one of his that I never found.
The name is escaping me at the moment.

RIP Bushy Old Grower ~

Another few excellent breeders are Chimera (someone mentioned him last night I think), Master Thai, Monkey Puzzle Steve

Landotter
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 3 times

Post by Landotter »

Jesús Malverde wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:21 pm
I cannot wait until we get a legit, fully above-board, healthy seed sector going here in the US. People here are still dealing with grey markets, dispensaries that are hit-and-miss, and overseas mail to shops in NL or Spain even though we may be in states where personal grows are 100% legal. It's a long way from where it should be still. I want to have racks of cannabis seed packets stocked with work by reputable producers in every nursery and garden shop just like we do for every other annual plant.
Many legit seed banks in USA. SeedsHereNow, Hembra Genetics and Brothers Grimm for example. Hopefully by next year Duke Diamond will be up and running again. Lots of seed auctions if ya just look around

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

No, I want to go to my local nursery and buy seed packs from off the rack like any other plant is. And for similar prices. Why should cannabis seeds cost any more than marigold or cosmos, or zinnia seeds? The prices cannabis seed sellers charge is completely insane. I can buy hemp seed for $10 a pound or something. And why should rec cannabis be any more than that? Any farmer in an appropriate climate, and let's be real cannabis for seed is no harder or fussier to grow than corn or tomatoes, could easily grow seed that would produce 20+% THC flower from generic rec cannabis genetics that are as ordinary and common as beefsteak tomatoes. The most "elite" cannabis lines are only marginally better than the better generic stuff that's been out there for decades. Exclusive? Who cares, it's either good smoke or it ain't. Ancient generic C99 or AK47 or whatever is basically just as good as the latest Gorilla Cake Girl Scout wonder weed strain of the month shit. The cannabis seed business is a total rip-off scam.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Hopefull Stoner
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: Stoned Cold Bulldog
Has bestowed Karma : 12 times
Received Karma : 174 times

Post by Hopefull Stoner »

Oldjoints wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:05 pm
I have a good size seed collection all jammed in a mason jar the way they came. I am tired of dragging everything out to find the strains I want. So I bought some centrifugal vials to store my seeds in. The lid is numbered but the vials aren’t so I am numbering the tops so things don’t get misplaced by dropping the whole thing or whatever. They come in a series of 81 vials per container.
I have more strains then that so bought 2 containers of vials. I will make a list on paper what is in each numbered vial.

FBDE95F1-B078-436B-8D37-162B45207B6D.jpeg

I also grabbed vials 1,000 and was wondering about the holders as well but had not found what I liked.
Can you link me to those containers and vials size too. Be gotta fit to make it work.

Inventory tool = new label maker for those vials I’ll be damned if I was going to do all the sketchy writing to be confused later lol. Thx
Stoned Cold Bulldog in the flesh. peace power and luv to all comrades and old friends. :gadday: :toker1: :tokie: