Next up

All name brand info and homemade how-to's welcome
Oldjoints

Next up

Post by Oldjoints »

Mango Dream in the front and Trainwreck in the back. These genetics were purchased at Airfield Supply in San Jose on a recent trip. I will be picking mothers, cloning to determine sex and flowering the losers. I will make this into a grow thread if others are interested. Don’t want to waste your time or mine so post it up if you would like to see this thread grow.... pun intended....
:toker1:

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Next up

Post by bentech »

describe all your ducting please!
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1111 times
Received Karma : 1741 times

Next up

Post by Lrus007 »

yes please
i like the grow threads.
is a pot forum, we just get distracted here.
most of us been growing a long time. might as well
do up a thread. so post away
:smoke: Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Oldjoints

Next up

Post by Oldjoints »

454AA7CA-36FD-4C5E-8E95-FF2E02B90315.jpeg
9DB66E53-1760-4BB1-A8BB-63FB8955E427.jpeg
Ok the ducting in the flower room starts with a 480 cfs blower placed high in the room to pull the hottest air in the room across the 1000 watt light and then ducted to a carbon filter I installed in the attic. The taped off duct is connected to the house heat/air that now delivers heat so is taped up (more on that later). So then I have an air conditioner vented to the attic also as it produces a lot of heat. At first I had the a/c and light duct together but the blower and a/c fought each other and would overheat my a/c and it would shut itself off so I had to give it a dedicated outlet.

So now everything works independently and I can control the temp using the a/c easily. I also have 2 circulating fans in this 7x7 room. That’s it as far as the flowering room.

Oldjoints

Next up

Post by Oldjoints »

1160FB95-24D2-4075-887A-E72BEC94B7E1.jpeg
108E8C9D-9FE7-4AC0-9022-DB49A1F38CA0.jpeg
1122593E-62A9-4EF7-BF70-9BE41CB8148F.jpeg
9FDE5FFA-E57A-4B34-B7F5-06EB55C653E8.jpeg
For the mother room it was a bit different. All the house ducting and plenum were directly above this room so the option of going to the attic wasn’t an option so I vented the a/c in this area out of the only window in this room. In the 3rd picture you can see the ductwork I installed over the vent for the a/c and heat for the house that I T’d to the flower room that you saw in the first post that was taped up because we have the house heat on, in summer these vents will help deliver the house a/c to both rooms.

I have another 480 cfs blower pushing the air through the light and then to a carbon filter that I hung high to keep it out of the work area but positioned so I can still raise the 400 watt light. That’s about it as far as ducting.
Questions? Comments?

Oldjoints

Next up

Post by Oldjoints »

Here is a diagram of how this is all set up:

Oldjoints

Next up

Post by Oldjoints »

Took one clone off each plant. Will let them go for a little until they are ready for soil and then take them to flower long enough to determine sex and then put the fems back to veg. I can then isolate the males and hopefully find one worth using. If not I have saved 10 seeds of each strain and will try again for a good male. I will also save pollen from any males of the first batch that show promise as a backup.

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: memento mori
Has bestowed Karma : 974 times
Received Karma : 765 times

Next up

Post by dill786 »

loving the thread..

mango dream sounds good !!!
Kuchisabishii

Oldjoints