A question about curing?

All name brand info and homemade how-to's welcome
Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

A question about curing?

Post by Dick Fein »

I wonder if she learned her lesson. Offer her some more.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

A question about curing?

Post by Prawn Connery »

bentech wrote:^^^ saw a dog sit and shiver for hours after getting at some butter a friend had made...
Roots wrote:...and remember humanity is relative.
aint it the truth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOAMe5BQypM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yeah, I was a little bit concerned at first. I'd just strained the butter and left the cheesecloth on the counter and went upstairs when I heard a noise and came downstairs and saw she had ripped open the cheesecloth and was licking the trim, which was scattered all over the floor. About an hour later she lay down on her bed and let out a big sigh and I looked at her eyes and knew she was stoned. I covered her in a blanket and let her sleep it off for the next six hours, waking her up occasionally to give her a drink. After that, I got her up and took her outside - she could not walk very straight(!) - and all of a sudden she started running around the yard like a puppy, standing and looking off into space every now and then. I brought her in and she slept at my feet while we watched TV for a bit. After 12 hours she was still a bit woozy but mostly OK and had her dinner. The next day she was fine again. Didn't seem to harm her and she still tries to nibble the leaves off any plants I put outdoors.
Licensed to Krill