Nice foxtails, look happy.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Roots

gorilla glue #4

Post by Roots »

The oil and rosin from GG#4 is very tasty.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

gorilla glue #4

Post by deran »

thx guys

there is something up to , GG#4 being in all rooms around the globe

so far i can attest the slow / non-existing tolerance build up, not being the "deadly" 1 hitter quitter , its in that league, but the make up is not such a deadheaded indica blast action, its a combo that i actually dont prefer that much, i do like hybrids, but they have to fit my needs, which gg#4 isnt doing
namely sativa tends to be in the body, while indica being in the head, i dont like that, it should be the opposite way, sativa in the head and indica in the body ...
so you can relax on the couch, unwind all muscles while your brain is giving you new ideas and view angles and motivational impulses
but with gg, you get the sativa boost in the kundulini region around your belly stomach, partly going upwards to the heart/chest region itself, while your eyes become more red and heavy and tend to close themselves all on their own
its perfectly good for couch-surfing, (considering the 1 hitter quitter scale, i can say 1 draw is not enough - 2 are 1 too much lol)
its comfortable, even when overdosing on purpose, its lasting a tad bit more than the average strain, and also its a tad bit stronger/more potent than your average strain, not having tested anything in a lab, i can only describe what i feel compared to know and tested buds from the pharmacy
i will take bedrocan as a reference , which is jack herrer,

https://bedrocan.com/products-services/ ... varieties/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

JH has lots of variations/phenos, the pharmacy stuff is skunk/NL dominant, meaning its stinking heavenly, reminding me of "the famous dead animal" , with small terpens that go into the pepper region, not hazy at all until you light up .... anyways, we have confirmed lab test which always prove, that we are working with jack herrer , thc being between 19% and 23% (depending on the actual batch) and cbd is below 1% - on a side note, im not happy with this high cbd content .. at least 10 times less is what i need for my hyperactivity brain - > "speed+speed=relax" ... adhd in short lol

well GG#4 is felt 2 or better said 3 times that potent/strong as JH , considering sativa/indica heritage, those can be neglected , both are smooth and not extreme/racy , and bc its so well rounded buzzwise , its shear strength cant be really felt/measured like with another terp/noid combo , its not the new killer around the block, no, its more like mother theresa - sweeping you from the floor

i do like the chocolate smell , which is below the big wave of sourness , i love sour strains, i mean all the aromas ... but what i miss here, is the sharp pointed zing in the sour department, sour diesel has way more of that zingyness , while gg`s sourness is more broad and soft, reminding me of a can of sardines, kind of oily sour but without the fishy aspect

these gens have a fast / short curing period, no need for months to wait

1g/w below hps is no big deal, its really easy to achieve

and finally

being ready within 70days (read 9 or 10 weeks) its going to become the new standard allrounder in everyones garden, as those types of highs are more associated with strains that take usually 12 weeks (or so) for the quality (and quantity) you will get

edited : forgot the bedrocan link :volcano:
awoken the right way

Irwin the Troll
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Has bestowed Karma : 30 times
Received Karma : 141 times

gorilla glue #4

Post by Irwin the Troll »

I haven't run across any to try. Looks like some good Shit, that will get you stoned

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

gorilla glue #4

Post by smokebreaks »

It's what I'm smoking right now. And it's good, but I like the OG better
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

gorilla glue #4

Post by deran »

thats the hardest part

knowing what you are growing - sounds dumb, or ?

everybody can label a cut with any name, without gen sequencing you have to trust your source, bc GG#4 is clone only many have taken the chance and sprayed her with silver and produced selfed versions, from those selfed versions ppl even produced non fem standard mf seeds (dont ask me how, as this is impossible with a clone only, without introducing new gens) but anyhow, that has led in the meantime to a handful of clones that are supposed to be the real deal, but there is only 1 cut and only 1 source for GG#4 which makes things easy

(and yes, i was surfin the net up n down and compared all pics i could find with my plants, read all descriptions and compared again, i did everything that was possible to me, to be sure that i have the plant that i wanted and that she is the real deal)

you say easy, how so ?

well , lets say that i have a plan , namely growing OG kush, for one, i havent grown the real deal and for two i wanna see with my own eyes whats all about .. so far so good ...

now i said its easy with GG#4 , as there arent (yet) so many copycats out there compared to OG kush, there are more OG kush out there than grains of sand at brighton beach ... fuck that
(just imagine surfing the net up n down in the search for infos about OG KUSH, sure you will get a ton of infos, but will you find the right answers to your questions or will you get the fake/copycat answer, you will not know)

i really wouldnt know where to start, probably with some selfed seeds from an US seed broker ... as i dont have the connections i would need to get the clone, not a cut with the name, but the cut .. you know what i mean lol

well thats the problem for the whole globe , with some exceptions , the lucky ones that can do lab tests , but not you or me :(
awoken the right way

Roots

gorilla glue #4

Post by Roots »

Sunset Sherbert making it around your parts yet...GSC was four and five seasons ago, Barry White was three seasons ago, GG#4 two seasons ago and Sunset Sherbert a little last year and everywhere this season.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1110 times
Received Karma : 1736 times

gorilla glue #4

Post by Lrus007 »

got a friend that is sending me a sample.
if i like it will get a clone this fall.
he seems to like it a lot.
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.