Greybeard Seeds

All name brand info and homemade how-to's welcome
Oldjoints

Greybeard Seeds

Post by Oldjoints »

It appears the remaining 2 have showed female so indeed it was just the luck of the draw. That’s not a bad thing as I have 9 seeds of Tangie from the same breeder. I don’t like the fact that they never got back to me or the reviews from others about their poor customer service.

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Has bestowed Karma : 4 times
Received Karma : 16 times

Greybeard Seeds

Post by anu »

black pots not shaded get too damn hot and "survival mode makes males" would you like your underwear if they were 155 degrees,it's not that hard to shade a black pot,but get green,i still shade green pots
The notion of collective ownership implies a democratic approach to the utilization of resources - economic democracy.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 331 times
Received Karma : 493 times

Greybeard Seeds

Post by roller24 »

I lost a few plants here in Florida due to using pots that cooked the roots. I never thought I would be hiding my plants from the sun.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 420 times
Received Karma : 515 times

Greybeard Seeds

Post by Prawn Connery »

Get bigger pots. And try not to put them on concrete (elevate them with a piece of wood or something). If I can grow outdoors in Australia, you can grow outdoors in Florida.
Licensed to Krill

Solid Gold Butt Plug
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: SLIP IT IN
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 126 times

Greybeard Seeds

Post by Solid Gold Butt Plug »

Tan fabric pots are best for full sun….Humidity would be the biggest problem growing in Florida.