shit i'm back too , but goofed

Tell everyone what you are about.
Stoned Cold Dragon
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT

Post by Stoned Cold Dragon »

replace the dragon with Bulldog and I'm the same old stoner lol.

4got the password and the email i had resisted with yet again. yup my mental issues ain't getting no better. so since the dancing dick is no longer available i 'll do a jig with the next best thing to offer my apologies to the admin. :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:
The Sacred Plant unites us, so does the earth and all on it! All species deserve our love & protection not just humans.
Help those you can, ignore those you must, and cooperate whenever possible for the good of others besides yourselves.
Adults have been slacking on how we teach our children . Our examples come 1st. & proper preparation for when we are not around is primary in their upbringing.

dill786

Post by dill786 »

welcome back :)

country boy

Post by country boy »

Last edited by country boy on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

goofed is good
welcome welcome
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Stoned Cold Dragon
some karma
some karma

Post by Stoned Cold Dragon »

thx dill , CB and ben tech ,

i'm waiting on a load of autos to see if i can get some done this year. any of yall like autos ?

i know a lot of old school cats hate the idea of them, but they can be enjoyable and if u have a garden at home outside it's easy to get them done. holler
The Sacred Plant unites us, so does the earth and all on it! All species deserve our love & protection not just humans.
Help those you can, ignore those you must, and cooperate whenever possible for the good of others besides yourselves.
Adults have been slacking on how we teach our children . Our examples come 1st. & proper preparation for when we are not around is primary in their upbringing.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

I'm still not a big fan of autos yet. I'm more high potency for my smoke. There is a crossroads on the auto flowering convenience versus loss in potency. Place for all potency's and potions. Mixing Ruderalis for expediency.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.