joining the ranks of the newbie's...

Tell everyone what you are about.
onthehill
needs karma

Post by onthehill »

hello to all.

on the pacific coast side of things myself. super interested in meeting folks who are into some of the same things that i am. planning my first medical grow which brings anxiety of both the good and bad persuasion. i have grown on a smaller level in the past (during school) but this will be my first legal endeavor. any and all tips would be greatly appreciated. currently i plan on using smart pots of some size coupled with a bangin' soil mix (i am thinking sunshine #4). going to use 1000 watt bulbs to veg. and flower. some form of T5's for cuttings/seeds and early vegging. shooting for the sealed room theory with an a.c. unit of some type along with a dehumidifier (if need be, seems to be fairly arid all around). i like some of the botanicare stuff and advanced has some nice stuff but i am really anxious to hear what some of you guys are in love with as far as nutrient cocktails go. would like to keep as close to organic as possible but i understand to achieve the quality and yields that i am looking for i may need to experiment with some bio-diversity. again i look forward to joining your ranks as a newbie and hope learn all that i possibly can and eventually pass it along.

-peace :geek:

Hax
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: TrollMod™

Post by Hax »

Welcome to MPG :wave:
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A Bloke Down The Pub
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Shaman to the Gentry

Post by A Bloke Down The Pub »

^^ what he said. :tup:

Irwin the Troll
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Has bestowed Karma : 30 times
Received Karma : 141 times

Post by Irwin the Troll »

WHOAAA!!!
Sounds like your gonna be growing a lot of pot.
You're going to need some trimmers mister.
I personally volunteer to be your trimmer, and I can be a good friend too.
:)

But on a serious note Mr. OnTheHill
I think that if you are going to put that much capital into an indoor production facility, You should consider going hydroponic for maximum output capacity.
You could grow outside with much less startup capital in soil, and allow organic nature to take it's course.
HEY LET'S SMOKE SOME POT
I love Mr. Munchy's smilie post. It's like KING OF THE POSTS
If you are going into this endeavor as a capital project, then don't structure it to please you, structure it to please your financial situation.
Build some working capital with some outdoor grows, to eliminate having to cost it out of your pocket.
There are most likely some pretty hefty licensing levies for legal grows of any good size.
Business is LEAST OUT-MOST IN, and never put your hand into your pocket for your money without absolute necessity.
Growing some pot is extremely competitive and the lower cost you absorb, the lower cost you can deliver.
This will keep the buyers coming back to you, instead of the fella selling to recoup his investments.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING MR. ONTHEHILL.
HEY!! I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING!
What if your handle was UnderHill
I could say Mr. Underhill and it would sound like a real persons name.
LOL
ImageImageThis weed is making a bit paranoid!!!!!LOL