Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 420 times
Received Karma : 517 times

Witchking back

Post by Prawn Connery »

Witchking wrote:Thanks for the welcome folks.

Butcher Bob, I was thinking I would see you here..hope we can discuss the madness going on right now.
I don't talk much politics, politics are and opinion. Opinions are not always facts. I like dealing in facts. you can't argue against a fact, you may try but in the end a fact is a fact no matter whose book your looking at. Alternative fact are what I can't stand anymore, no base line of truth is America anymore.
lately a lot of real weird shit is happening in America..bad shit, on both sides. I can't sit quietly and watch it, its driving me crazy.

Yeah not going to delete myself or anything, just need a change of scenery for awhile. As you say "to be myself" for a change.

To answer Banned. I have been banned twice. Once at Icmag(for stating I thought the site was a hotbed of crime) and once at some losers site ,i don't even remember the name only that it was a private site. Turns out mouthing off to the site creator doesn't usually turn out too good.lol He was a fuckin weirdo. :loony:
As Banned said: ICmag doesn't count.

There are no such things as facts. There are no absolutes.
Licensed to Krill

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 929 times

Witchking back

Post by Butcher Bob »

Hmm....I don't think I've been banned anywhere. :frown:
Been given "time-outs" at a few places. :whistle:
Have voluntarily bannished myself from some sites. :pullhair:
Does being locked out of my account because the site disappeared count? :p

Witchking wrote:..hope we can discuss the madness going on right now.
Oddly enough, for a cannabis site, we tend to discuss current events more than weed. :toker1:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1792 times
Received Karma : 1578 times

Witchking back

Post by Intrinsic »

Yes, Certainly king, what Madness is on your mind?
Madness can take its toll.

I don't know what side you butter yer bread. But I'll start with recent thoughts, critique away, rant or....

Even the March for Science had far more police for a non-partisan event featuring Bill Nye the Science Guy.

Unity. I have an idea on how to get there. Every elected Republican needs to issue this statement: Joseph Biden won a free and fair election. There was no widespread fraud. That is a lie.
'nuff said.

Given Mike Pence 24 hours to do the right thing yanno what he was elected for?
Seriously?
Fucking Democrats enough of this otherism. Im for fairness, playing The Devil's Advocate, but y'all had four years. Enough

Right on Mary L Trump:
People like Donald and Cruz and Hawley and Brooks and McCarthy have no shame or decency or dignity. It is pointless to call on them to resign and they shouldn’t have the option. Impeach/convict, censure/expel. We cannot blow this—everything is at stake.
What if VP Pence resigns his commission, Quits? What happens then?

Sally
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 58 times
Received Karma : 54 times

Witchking back

Post by Sally »

Prawn Connery wrote:...

There are no such things as facts. There are no absolutes.
You absolutely sure?

Consider:
There are no absolutes in a relative universe.
The above statement is an absolute.

Facts are relative to the species. And space manifold, of course.

Alternate facts are easy & fun to quantify. Mathematically you only need one instance to invalidate.

For instance, myself.
“a mathematician who is not also something of a poet will never be a perfect mathematician.” ~ Karl Weierstrass

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Witchking back

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:What if VP Pence resigns his commission, Quits? What happens then?
For someone running around yelling 25, your ignorance is amazing. :tup:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Witchking back

Post by Intrinsic »

Or maybe trying to start a conversation :roll:

Witchking

Witchking back

Post by Witchking »

Hahaha..getting salty already.

Honestly I am like most Americans..I am middle of the road politically. I guess I buy into some conservative ideas and I buy into some liberal ideas, and somewhere I believe there can be a balance. Yin and Yang. I do not pay attention to Democratic or Republican, they are all the same party to me..the Uniparty. They are career politicians for the most part and no matter what side of the isle they sit on they are very similar in there real purpose, to get re-elected and stay rich. With lifetime healthcare..pretty sweet job huh??

Anyway don't get me started in my welcome thread..lol

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Witchking back

Post by rSin »

Absolutes inhabit realms of probability...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Witchking back

Post by Butcher Bob »

You're going to fit right in. :toker1:

As I said, don't take the salt too seriously. I actually like Intrinsic...it's just fun to do some jousting. :p
He's got probably the best travel log I've ever seen, documented here. If you're into long hiking ventures or scenic views, it is well worth checking out. :)

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Witchking back

Post by Intrinsic »

rSin wrote:Absolutes inhabit realms of probability...
Ok. Let me ask, would absolutes exist outside of human existence? Or any species. Without humans what are considered absolutes still exist for dogs. Do probabilities exist outside human awareness, the flip side of your conjecture. The two intrinsic of each other.

Are there are π diameters in every circle circumference?
Is that an absolute or is it relative?
If in two dimensions, True For humans ( except Bible Thumpers), but for dogs, for ET? Outside of conscience?

But if there are no absolutes it is moot, thus the election was stolen. And magnesium steals electrons, but only three dimensions.
QED