Post by deran »

love BAC , rly "plant friendly"
awoken the right way

stonedirl
some karma
some karma

g'day!

Post by stonedirl »

Sorry guys, I've been busy as hell. Okay, first thank you sooooo much for all the advice!!!

To answer some questions, I'll be growing from seeds, don't have a plant to clone & can't grow indoors as I'm on solar energy. Thinking something easy from one of the local seed banks, something they know is going to grow & preferably on the sativa side. The climate here (in Valencia, to be more specific) is humid af and there tends to be some downpours towards the end of aug/start of sep.

Thank u Lrus007 for that research!!!! Def gonna look into the NPK & see if I can get something a bit stronger. Why do you recommend transplanting straight to 50L rather than potting up progressively? Everything I've read says transplants (apart from stressing the plant out, but i was planning on getting something for that) increase root growth yadayada, are there benefits over transplanting less?

Legality in Spain... is full of loopholes. If my plants can't be seen by anyone, can't be seen from any public area or noticed (smell and whatnot) then they are legal. Basically if someone were to complain the police would have to look into it but mostly they only care about people with 100 plant set-ups in their basement, not small time tokers like me that have a couple plants.
Hell yes I'm growing for fun! I've had access to organically grown weed my entire adult (and not so adult) life thanks to my dad, I'm just getting sick of only helping out every now and then, I want to smoke something that I grew entirely on my own, I feel like it'll be incredibly satisfying.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

g'day!

Post by Lrus007 »

start your seeds in cups. only fill the cups 1/2 full.
reason is they will stretch being seedlings. you can fill the cup
to top after they go over the top. you can put soil up to the
2 1st round leafs but not over them. after there in cups and
growing let get 10- 12 " then plant into your large pot.
no need to up pot them a few times just shocks the plant.
so put right into large pots from cups. when you do they will
seem not to grow for a few weeks. but they are growing roots.
then 1 day they will take off quickly. superthrive works well
for transplanting.
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

rookierappaz
needs karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT

g'day!

Post by rookierappaz »

Hey @stonedgirl, Im Aussie here too. Hope your active as I'd love to share information with you :) all good, have fun!

manrobertkir
needs karma

g'day!

Post by manrobertkir »

stonedirl wrote:Hi planetganja!!

I'm gonna start growing my own for the first time everrrrrrrr soon and I'm ridiculously excited, I'm here to learn & chill, get ready for some super newbie questions lol
Grover's Bible will help you