Closet 250 watt Chronic in Hempy Tub

For the hydro-heads
JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

The closets always run hotter than the room but I have an air-conditioner in there so I can change it. The set-up is actually far from ideal. I can't vent directly out so I have to vent into the main room and keep the the air-exchanger on the air-conditioner running all the time. Hopefully in the fall I'll be moving and will get a room that I can vent out of.

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

Here's how the other closet is looking 9 days into flower
DSC00002.JPG

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

Day 47 flower 250 watts

Oh man what a fucking mess in there. Someday I'm going to have to start tying shit up. These things are almost 60% taller than the shortest ones I've grown. Not used to this. Would prefer shorter ones but what the fuck, it's all good. I'll probably chop these in the next few days. Looks like I'll get what I need out here no prob. Some nice colas in there and it will all cut down pretty nice.

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

Harvest
What a fucking mess that was to cut. The plants were so tall that they started falling over from weight and got tangled a little. Anyway I got over a 100 easily and am a little excited about the dried weight.

The big colas in the front there are about the the length of a forearm and fist or as BostonBud likes to put it, 15 inch buds.

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

That is perhaps the dumbest light on the fucking planet. The ballast is built into the back half of it. Weighs like 10 kilos. I mean what kind of a fucking retard says, "Hey I have a good idea, let's put a heavy ballast on a chain and add heat to the grow area." Seriously, I want to know in what situation did they think that would ever be a good idea :shock: Only fucking lights we could get here in Japan years ago. We can get imported systems these days but the hertz is wrong. Japan is split down the middle with 50 hertz in the west and 60 hertz in the east. Honestly I don't even know if it would effect them, I think that has more to do with things that have timing issues and not simple electronics but those are the chooses we have here. Ballast in the light or wrong hertz.

Here it is, the hydrofarm sunburst 250 watt. I have a 400 watt as well
http://www.homeharvest.com/SunburstCompactSodium.htm

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

Turned out to be 135 grams of dried manicured bud. Less than stellar but enough to met my needs. Have to get a new bulb next round and see if I can't squeeze another oz out of the closet.

nobodyknew
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Intangibles Inc.
Has bestowed Karma : 8 times
Received Karma : 6 times

Post by nobodyknew »

Kinda makes sense.......
You run that past Uncle Ben by any chance.......?
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime,somewhere someone said to themselves
"You know - I really want to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." George Carlin R.I.P

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

Like I said, saw some people doing it at TCC and it worked for them. No need to bring UB up.

Triconomics
some karma
some karma

Post by Triconomics »

All politics aside............I would recommend not cutting any. I am not going to go into detail.

But the short version is that cells use the leaves as a storage area for nutrients acquired from the soil. If it was just about light and "solar panels" I would say go edward scissor hands on em because new ones will grow and take up that light.

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

Triconomics wrote:Well considering I doubt your smart enough to consider that the same applies to hydroponics as does soil containers to a certain degree............thinking is involved I bet that is what threw you off......
Considering that I won't consider? I mean come on man, just read that fucking nonsense you just wrote. You get the John Locke award for who's head is furthest up their ass. :tup:
Triconomics wrote: the same applies to hydroponics as does soil containers to a certain degree .
OK dip-shit, enlighten me on this pruning difference you're talking about, to a certain degree. :roflmao: