deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Supersilver lemon

Post by deran »

do you know more ybout the genetic background, as it seems to me to be a recreation of super lemon haze (from greenhouse seeds) , they took a suoer silver haze and crossed it to lemon skunk, which is skunk crossed with paki chitral
so i wonder wht this composition is.the same makeup or a shortcut directly to chitral ?

???
awoken the right way

Irwin the Troll
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Has bestowed Karma : 30 times
Received Karma : 141 times

Supersilver lemon

Post by Irwin the Troll »

I haven't the slightest notion, but it was pretty good shit. It was a freebie from gorilla seeds maybe go there and look for information

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Supersilver lemon

Post by Jesús Malverde »

The better Super Lemon Haze phenos (a grower in WA State called Western Culture has the best cuts) are elite.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Supersilver lemon

Post by deran »

Jesús Malverde wrote:The better Super Lemon Haze phenos (a grower in WA State called Western Culture has the best cuts) are elite.
somehow this seems slightly strange to me, as logic tells me, that skunk X chitral should water down a good super silver haze pheno, adding too much indica blood, adding more (useless) cbd
but as always selection is key ... just the thing is, haze can have fantastic lemon flavours, so why not select a ssh thats got all the flavor that you are looking for without the sedating touch
otherwise, why grow a haze hybrid with an indica stone, you can get faster and bulkier indicas with lemon funks, only scenario that makes sense to me is high humidity and having fear of bud rot, an airy haze bud wont rot as fast as a indica, on the other hand, the indica will be 4 weeks faster and will have 4 weeks less time to rot :D

btw you cant say that this dude "western culture" has the best cuts, as you should know every single SLH plant globally;
also i dont consider lab reports with numbers as a pedigree/measurement for quality and/or potency

:bonghitter:
awoken the right way

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Supersilver lemon

Post by Jesús Malverde »

The better phenos have almost no indica in either the appearance or in the high. A of course growers in temperate climates always avoid real tropical sativas like the plague because they simply aren't practical to farm commercially here, indoor or out.

As for the quality of the cuts and phenos here on the US, they are the best available (except of course for the tropical sativas). I've had and tried pretty much everything that Europe, SE Asia and the US can bring to the party for decades and the stuff we have in my state here now is the best cannabis I've ever had. There are no legendary lost, great super strains that put today's stuff to shame. It's all old man's nostalgia, exoticism, and self-delusion at this point. Any kind you want, any flavor, any high. We've got it right here, right now. Even the pure sativas have been recreated amazingly well, though I do still miss great Thai. But you can't even get that in Thailand anymore. Our weed is monumentally better than what you can buy in Chang Mai or Bangkok today. It just is.

It's like beer. US-made beers used to be crap and you had to buy imports, but science and passion and a couple of decades of trial and error later, West Coast US beer is as good as you can get in almost any style made. Similar deal, we've got it down cold finally.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow