EYE CANDY

Outdoor grows

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EYE CANDY

Post by Sun »

Sorry if you've already said but in order what are the top 3 strains in that grow...?

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

HyGradeChronic
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: FREEDOM FIGHTER
Received Karma : 1 time

EYE CANDY

Post by HyGradeChronic »

..... hey HAX :smoke: it is impressive isnt it. bumboklot an HGC were blessed indeed to be able to see a grow like this. ROF and IT'S LEGAL, never thought i'd see the day, i sparked up my first fattie in '67 and NEVER ever thought i'd see the day when it would be legal. of course, we got a long way to go but yas gotta start somewhere.
..... normally i would not post another's grow, but i asked the owners and they said sure go ahead, not many of us get to see soething like this so i had to post this. sharing is a good thing.
..... hello sun, glad to answer ya. this garden had 52 different strains growing. a lot of cheese. cheese has several sub strains, blue, old, etc. it was tested to be 22% THC and was very smooth to smoke. but, least what we got was pakaged b4 we got there or we would not have taken it. lotta smaller stingy buds not the norm from these people but politics and greed got into the mix hence we got screwed. no problem people were happy with it.
..... they also had a strain called TAY. it is the bomb. chokes ya real good i like pot that chokes ya like old school colombian red bud. i think that was what they had the most of,
..... also TX and TP. TP was real real strong and lil purple hues too. TX was same w/out the purple hues. the ONLY THING we did not like was that they used TRIM PRO machines to trim. it beats up the buds lil bit by rubbing off SOME TRIC HEADS but it still does the job, we think we convinced the people to do more hand trimming, or at least to let us hand trim our batches. lol we will be busy huh. well tyme for coffee n cigs to jump start my heart n lungs so i can smoke some, i'm gonna make another batch of butter today for cookies and brownies, big brownie party at my house today. u all invited IF you can find me.
..... peace
..... HGC
"there never ever seems to be enough tyme to get anything done. but there's always tyme to twist up a big ol' fattie, n fire it up."

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

EYE CANDY

Post by Sun »

Cheese has been my fav the past two years, I also did a purple cheese this year but it's not going to make the cut for next year.

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

EYE CANDY

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

Absolutely beautiful, HGC. That's going to be a heck of a trim job for anyone...hell, loading that much product into trimming machines is a big job! :winky:

Wow!

:wave:,
WHAB

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

EYE CANDY

Since you never said if you wanted me to send those pictures I resized back I may as well post them here...

These aren't in any particular order. I don't know how they came out of the camera.

*Note: these are HGC's pictures that he was allowed to take at a grow he visited* :winky:
1.JPG
1ST KUT 2.JPG
1ST KUT (2)a.jpg
1ST KUT (3)a.jpg
1ST KUT TAKEN.JPG
1ST KUTZ2.JPG
2 LITER SIZE.JPG
7-9 FOOTERZ (2)a.jpg
8-1HAF FOOTERZa.jpg
8-9 FOOTERSa.jpg
Continues...

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

EYE CANDY

7 N HAF FOOTER.JPG
8 FOOTER PLUS.JPG
9 FOOTERZ (2)a.jpg
9 FOOTERZ (3)a.jpg
10 FOOTER.JPG
11 FOOTER.JPG
12 FOOTER.JPG
12 FOOTER (2).JPG
12 FOOTERS.JPG
AFTER 1ST KUTa.jpg
Continues...

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

EYE CANDY

2nd attempt...
ALMOST GUN.JPG
B (2)a.jpg
B (3)a.jpg
B (6)a.jpg
B BIG (4)a.jpg
B BIG (5)a.jpg
B BIG (5)a.jpg (647.29 KiB) Viewed 2396 times
B BIG (6)a.jpg
B BIG BIG BIG (2)a.jpg
B BIG BIG BIG (2)a.jpg (995.21 KiB) Viewed 2396 times
B BIG GURLZ (2)a.jpg
Without a doubt the largest and finest grow I've ever seen in the states!

Extremely beautiful, HGC! Thanks for the look-see :tup: :smoke:

:wave:,
WHAB

FAGjack
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: ~Marijuanero~
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 1 time

EYE CANDY

Post by FAGjack »

Awesome pics! :tup:

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

EYE CANDY

Post by Sun »

Without a doubt the largest and finest grow I've ever seen in the states!

You've never seen Eddy Lepps grows I use to post..?...Made this one look like a closet grow

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/4112.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's was right off of hwy 20 were kids could see it from the road....the pics you see in the link are the feilds on the other side of the hwy taken from his house, the big 5-10 pound plants were grown on the side of the hwy that his house was on so you can't see them from these pics
Last edited by Sun on Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

EYE CANDY

Post by Sun »

Eddy was busting out 2000-3000 pounds from just the house grow in the years before the bust, who knows how much the field grow on the other side of the hwy would have got, I would guess over 10,000 no problem at all....Theres also two grows at IC that I've seen that I would guess flirt with the 1000 pound mark.