good karma
Custom Title: FREEDOM FIGHTER
Received Karma : 1 time

EYE CANDY

Post by HyGradeChronic »

..... I TRIED!!!!! feck it 4 2day. :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:
..... peace
..... HGC
"there never ever seems to be enough tyme to get anything done. but there's always tyme to twist up a big ol' fattie, n fire it up."

HyGradeChronic
good karma
good karma

EYE CANDY

Post by HyGradeChronic »

..... BTW!!!!! :toker1:
..... those clusters of 4-5 foot high plants ALREADY HAD 1ST CUT OF KOLAS taken. thas y they smaller n rest in other pix.
..... peace
..... HGC
"there never ever seems to be enough tyme to get anything done. but there's always tyme to twist up a big ol' fattie, n fire it up."

Hax
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: TrollMod™

EYE CANDY

Post by Hax »

Wow, good stuff. Happy Thanksgiving (but I don't think you need it).
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

EYE CANDY

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

HyGradeChronic wrote:..... thx much WHAB, HGC luv u long tyme ese u bett cha!!!!! ALWAYS GOOD 2CU. :fly:
..... YEA I WENT TO THAT link n pulled pix as they were n loaded into a desktop folder MY LAPTOP. maybe thas why they started soooo small. i prolly woulda been mo betta off just posting pix HEERE DIRECTLY FROM ICMAG/RAG!!!
..... happy turkey day folks if i not stop back b4 tomorrow. i luv y'all long tyme u bett chas.
..... peace
.... HGC
Back at'cha, brother! :smoke:

It's always good to see you, too! Especially when you come bearing "Eye Candy" :winky: That really is a beautiful sight :tup:

I might recommend that you restart this thread....just act like this one never existed and start another with the full size pictures. If you can't or don't want to restart with full size images I'll do it for you...or aren't able to do it with full size images....I'd just C&P your text under my handle into a new thread...just let me know...

Enjoy your Thanksgiving :fly:

I'm thankful for having seen your luscious garden pics :winky: :bannana: :winky:

Take care, man :wave:,
WHAB

HyGradeChronic
good karma
good karma

IT'S GREAT TO HAVE FRIENDS KIE YOU, WHAB U BETT CHA!!!!!

Post by HyGradeChronic »

..... :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:
..... SERIOUSLYM WHAB, i've always had a great relationship w/u here in canna cyber space. :mrgreen: while we don't interact a bunch on the boards, when we do, it's ALWAYS fun, n so on. luv u long tyme ese u bett cha!!!!!
..... YES, PLEASE......, ANYTHING YOU CAN DO TO HELP ME post these pix properly at a larger size. EVERYTIME HGC tried to load as full size file/pic in jpeg format, most, 2.5-4.5 MB, i got a message saying file name er what ever was is INVALID. and, y'all know HGC is NOT the brightest candle or sharpest pencil in the box where it cums 2 pc's. lol, HGC gets flusttered AND baffled by them. but i have made leaps n bounds w/regards to learning and retaining info as to how to do the cumputer shuffle as it t'were. true dat ese... :toker1:
..... anyways, YEA, les hook up here or via pm's to get the pix resized etc for proper posting , here @mypg, n other canna cyber sites HGC likes to visit to play ect etc etc.
...... can't wait to do this w/u, because HGC truely believes in legalization, EVENTUALLY, BUT NOT QUITE YET. LOL, 2 MANY PIX OF DEAD PRESIDENTS AND OTHER FAMOUS DEAD ameriKans for HGC n y'all to collect b4 total legalize tyme/ you know... ;)
..... ANY WHO, as promised, HGC will answer any questions any y'all have regarding this garden,
... 1st of all, THIS IS NOT, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT HGC's GARDEN. at the tyme i took the pix here i was not yet a part of in any manner, way, shape, or form of the garden, nor the collective, nor any other part of this LEGAL COLLECTIVE OPERATION at all. lol, now t'ings sorta have changed n my good friend n fellow growa, BUMBOKLOT have CAN do this in our sleep. we got about 80 years indoor/outdoor growing exp. btween us. lol, we can't find work on WALL STREET, but we can here doing what we love. job with legit W-2 FORM . kool!!!!! YES, we have been offered work w/this collective, lol, we'd be stupid not to. "lol first i thought i was outta the game. when, mingga, they dragged me back in." in essence, "they made us an offer we couldn't refuse."
.....BAMN I HATE HOW THE SCREEN JUMPS AROUND WHEN YAS TRY TO TYPE OUT A LONG POST. LOL i thought v.bulletin er whatever the most mj sites use,WAS S'PPOSED 2B REAL EASY TO USE N MAINTAIN. W/FEW GLITCHES. QUIEN SABE???
i cant see what i type, n if i stop/start again w/cursor in wrong spot it makes text go wrong place. frustrating to say the least. hint, hint, admin, PLEASE ADDRESS ISSUE N TRY 2 RESOLVE. and then, HGC luv u long tyme 2!!! teehee...
..... yes, i extends my warmed gratitude the the people here w/this garden for welcoming us w/open arms and allowing us to photo their "project" as well as making us feel like family at home w/kold beers and sodas in fridge and soe brown liker too for HGC. and steaks etc on the barby. very very ire!!!!! :smooch:
..... so, i gotta go, this dancing screen is giving HGC a MAJOR MIGRAINE!!! i stop back lil bit o lata to bs etc and work w/my friend WHAB to bring yas a taste of "THE MAIN EVENT". thx, luv u ALL long tyme. happy turkey day my friends, bruddas n sistas...
..... peace
..... HGC

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

IT'S GREAT TO HAVE FRIENDS KIE YOU, WHAB U BETT CHA!!!!!

HyGradeChronic wrote:..... :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:
..... SERIOUSLYM WHAB, i've always had a great relationship w/u here in canna cyber space. :mrgreen: while we don't interact a bunch on the boards, when we do, it's ALWAYS fun, n so on. luv u long tyme ese u bett cha!!!!!
..... YES, PLEASE......, ANYTHING YOU CAN DO TO HELP ME post these pix properly at a larger size. EVERYTIME HGC tried to load as full size file/pic in jpeg format, most, 2.5-4.5 MB, i got a message saying file name er what ever was is INVALID. and, y'all know HGC is NOT the brightest candle or sharpest pencil in the box where it cums 2 pc's. lol, HGC gets flusttered AND baffled by them. but i have made leaps n bounds w/regards to learning and retaining info as to how to do the cumputer shuffle as it t'were. true dat ese... :toker1:
..... anyways, YEA, les hook up here or via pm's to get the pix resized etc for proper posting , here @mypg, n other canna cyber sites HGC likes to visit to play ect etc etc.
...... can't wait to do this w/u, because HGC truely believes in legalization, EVENTUALLY, BUT NOT QUITE YET. LOL, 2 MANY PIX OF DEAD PRESIDENTS AND OTHER FAMOUS DEAD ameriKans for HGC n y'all to collect b4 total legalize tyme/ you know... ;)
..... ANY WHO, as promised, HGC will answer any questions any y'all have regarding this garden,
... 1st of all, THIS IS NOT, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT HGC's GARDEN. at the tyme i took the pix here i was not yet a part of in any manner, way, shape, or form of the garden, nor the collective, nor any other part of this LEGAL COLLECTIVE OPERATION at all. lol, now t'ings sorta have changed n my good friend n fellow growa, BUMBOKLOT have CAN do this in our sleep. we got about 80 years indoor/outdoor growing exp. btween us. lol, we can't find work on WALL STREET, but we can here doing what we love. job with legit W-2 FORM . kool!!!!! YES, we have been offered work w/this collective, lol, we'd be stupid not to. "lol first i thought i was outta the game. when, mingga, they dragged me back in." in essence, "they made us an offer we couldn't refuse."
.....BAMN I HATE HOW THE SCREEN JUMPS AROUND WHEN YAS TRY TO TYPE OUT A LONG POST. LOL i thought v.bulletin er whatever the most mj sites use,WAS S'PPOSED 2B REAL EASY TO USE N MAINTAIN. W/FEW GLITCHES. QUIEN SABE???
i cant see what i type, n if i stop/start again w/cursor in wrong spot it makes text go wrong place. frustrating to say the least. hint, hint, admin, PLEASE ADDRESS ISSUE N TRY 2 RESOLVE. and then, HGC luv u long tyme 2!!! teehee...
..... yes, i extends my warmed gratitude the the people here w/this garden for welcoming us w/open arms and allowing us to photo their "project" as well as making us feel like family at home w/kold beers and sodas in fridge and soe brown liker too for HGC. and steaks etc on the barby. very very ire!!!!! :smooch:
..... so, i gotta go, this dancing screen is giving HGC a MAJOR MIGRAINE!!! i stop back lil bit o lata to bs etc and work w/my friend WHAB to bring yas a taste of "THE MAIN EVENT". thx, luv u ALL long tyme. happy turkey day my friends, bruddas n sistas...
..... peace
..... HGC
Hey HGC! I've always enjoyed your threads and our interaction within them and around the boards, too, friend!

Do you want me to use the pictures that are over on that other site? Do you want me to go copy them to my computer and post them here, or do you want to send me the originals to my email? If you want my email I'll give it to you....if you don't want to send the pictures to me through email just say so and I'll grab the pictures from the other site, ok? Let me know.

Other folks have mentioned that bumpy screen issue here, too. I know BC was having that problem. Maybe you can ask him to see if he solved that issue or how he solved it (if he ever did?)?

Quite fortuitous employment you've acquired :winky: Sounds like a perfect fit (as they say in the hire'n bidness) to me, though :winky: :toker1:

Only Italians say "minga". How do you know that word, HGC? Is your skin of the "Olive" hue like mine? :smoke:

I had too much of everything. Too much turkey. Too much ham. Too much of a most delicious broccoli salad. Too much pumpkin pie, from scratch. Too much cherry pie, from scratch. Too much, too much...with every moment and bite more delicious than the previous :burp: :winky:

I'll get this going as soon as I hear back from ya's...

Take care, HGC :wave:,
WHAB

HyGradeChronic
good karma
good karma

EYE CANDY

Post by HyGradeChronic »

..... BUENAS DIAS HERMANO!!!!! :toker1:
..... ABSOLUTELY WHAB, HGC's gonna pm yas fortwith via pm, MY ninja email,m n sent you ENTIE FILE once i get yours. lol, 99% are in focus, MIGHT be few dbls, so sorry, 2 peep, 2 camss n some frames we each shot twice to be sure we got the print we wanted. lol, HGC sooo pissed off. 4 yrs ago when i 1st had y legal issues arise and became "state property", as it t'were; i loaned my NIKON D-80 to a friend whp was traveling to alaska. he fecked up the body, it wont auto fucus or set f0stop or fra exposure as it should, very very sluggish. so until HGC gets nikon repaired, i am using a nice vivitar combo video cam/still cam, and a digi canon. i also have a nikon cooloix tha t i didnt use. my prob is viewing through led screen and some the unction settings can be changed w/out warning on some exposres. AND, HGC a putz... :mrgreen:
i will send ya file, but i warn ya, it is 2.7 GB. there r 1091 files/pix in the folder. MIGHT be some dbl's n a few blk/wht, and few funi pix n SWEETEEST RAUNBOW MOST INTENSE i have EVEN SEEN B4. :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: .
in my life. but it is rather large file to send ya. i have cable tv net connect so it fast we talk.
..... peace
..... HGC

HyGradeChronic
good karma
good karma

ITALIAN??? HGC??? ROFLMFAO!!!!!

Post by HyGradeChronic »

..... nope, norweign n irish. my ansesters RAPED PILLAGED N PLUNDERED 3/4 EUROPE/WESTERN CIVILIZATION, INCLUDING PILLAGING N SO ON, THE BOOT AKA SANTA LUCIA LAND/ITALY.
..... MARONE, no just where HGC lives we still got real deal type gangstas/cosa nostra. i know many n have worked the docks as a longshoreman, and worked in the steelmills doing maintainence repairs and setting fresh iron as needed n muilt new facilities for the mills as structural ironworker. so, yea i speakee lil bit I TIE!!! :smile:
..... prego, manga, basta fasule, chef boy r dee, rago, manicottim spegetti, neopolitin, i mean wha more yas want HGC to hable. aye maria...
..... peace
..... HGC

HyGradeChronic
good karma
good karma

EYE CANDY

Post by HyGradeChronic »

..... :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:
..... LOL, HGC luvs smilies, i think i tol y'all that b4. :innocent:
..... got yer email addy WHAB, thxm i be sending files to u fortwith, er, as soons i get up offa me FAT LAZY WORTHLESS ASS, :toker1: , i send em in smaller batches. lol, u WAAAAAY MO SMARTER N HGC when/where it cums to pc's etc, so u may figure out how to auto delete any legit dbls n outta focus babylon. yea, i KNOW their are progras available to scan yer files/folders n deal w/mirror image dbls of pix or muzak, (I GOT 61 GIG OF MP3 files lot got dbled n tripled by my inept attempts to move from pc to pc, lap to lo lap etc. so i gotta fix dem2!!!
..... ;k, i start doing the exchange at midnite, i coe alone, no gunzm and i put pix in trash can next to men;s shithouse in balboa park, or, if further up north i leave them 4 u in golden gate park trash next to shitter. ok??? lol... :roflmao:
..... yep WHAB, HGC appreciates your offer to help out. lol, n now u have full size pix in file. lol, set up pix in "slideshow" it's waaaay kool, catches EVERYONE'S ATTENTION. LOL, I SHOWED TO SOME to 5-O buddies of mine they were drooling.
..... opps, gotta run, i see my brudda sportster is up n at em. gotta shout at him for a few. cuz he fun 2 bs with always.
..... peace
..... HGC

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

ITALIAN??? HGC??? ROFLMFAO!!!!!

HyGradeChronic wrote:..... nope, norweign n irish. my ansesters RAPED PILLAGED N PLUNDERED 3/4 EUROPE/WESTERN CIVILIZATION, INCLUDING PILLAGING N SO ON, THE BOOT AKA SANTA LUCIA LAND/ITALY.
..... MARONE, no just where HGC lives we still got real deal type gangstas/cosa nostra. i know many n have worked the docks as a longshoreman, and worked in the steelmills doing maintainence repairs and setting fresh iron as needed n muilt new facilities for the mills as structural ironworker. so, yea i speakee lil bit I TIE!!! :smile:
..... prego, manga, basta fasule, chef boy r dee, rago, manicottim spegetti, neopolitin, i mean wha more yas want HGC to hable. aye maria...
..... peace
..... HGC
2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th 13th attempt :(

Well, that explains it, paisano :winky:

Good peeps iffin they ain't breakin your kneecaps :p

Grazie, grazie!

:wave:,
WHAB