Has Anyone Tried These? Ultrasonic Solar Animal Repeller.

Outdoor grows

HyGradeChronic
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: FREEDOM FIGHTER
Received Karma : 1 time

THIS WILL SOUND LEWD, CRUDE N LASCIVIOUS. N IT IS. BUT WORKS

Post by HyGradeChronic »

..... yeas, ultr sonic critter deterants werk out real well. can be battery operated, run off standard AC power source, or powered by solr panels. i've hseen them usehd mostly for gopher edradifications w/out killing them. but i know they werk for mo bigga pests whoc et etc. b higer p the food cain from pesky ol gophers.
..... BUT, gross as it sounds, try this we used in southern ohio n west by god almost heaven w.virginia for TOTAL PAINLESS, NO EUTHANIZATIN Os CRITTERS AT ALL :smoke: yea, get bunch a guys who eat n drink like it was their last supper oT LOTTA GARLIC N ONIn ONSearth b4 execution at dawn by being hung by the neck until dead, or shot promptly at dawn . OR, let them consume as much shitty beer as they can w/out puking their guts out, and if they od dalts like HGC, give them PLENTY BOURBON, THE MORE GUT ROT THE BETTER. THEN LOTTA CHILI W/GALIC N BEANS AND ONIONS AND HOT HOT HOT PACE SALSO PICANTE OR MELINDAS HABENERO SAUCE.
..... do this 2 weeks. SHIT N PISS INTO 5 GALLON PLASTIC BUCKET W/SCREW ON LID. THEY ARE AVAILABLE. safe the bucket, buy a sloppy paint brush. add lil beer to the bucket n maybe some hi N bat guano too to make THICK SOUPPY MESS THAT STINKS SO BAD YA MIGHT PUKE TIL YA GET USED TO IT.
..... go to perimeter of yer plot and few trees out form a circle surrounding yer plants. TRUST ME THIS WERKS GREAT ONCE YA QUIT PUKING EVERY TYME YA OPEN 5 gallon bucket. TRUST ME A'GIN, THIS WERKS MO BETTA THAN MOST REMIDIES.
..... SMEAR THE SHIT, PISS, BEER, PUKE N BOURBON AND GARLIC AND BAT GUANO EVERYWHERE AROUND THE PERIMETER.. HUMAN SHIT IS THE FOULEST SMELLING OF ALL MAMMALS N MOST REPTILES. I SWEAR ON MY FUTURE GRANDCHILDREN'S POINTY LIL HEADS THAT IT WILL MAKE ALL CRITTERS CEASE N DESIST THEIR ANTICS. THEY WILL NEVER BOTHER YER CROPS AGAIN. IT WERKS TRUST ME... :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:
..... peace
..... HGC

promptly at sunrise, or drawn n quartered. make sure they eat lotta garlic n onions too. then, drink shittiest beer
"there never ever seems to be enough tyme to get anything done. but there's always tyme to twist up a big ol' fattie, n fire it up."

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1535 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Interesting to hear the old foul urine/feces trick work for ya pilgrim.

But my experience is the only guaranteed solution is a fence. 8 feet high. With white tape or rope around the top so the deer can see were the top is. We found at 6 feet the deer were jumping it.
What i have tried:

Dogs, works and my dogs loved the job. But they slack off eventually. Or sleeping at night and to arsed to chase em.

Liquid/spray Deer repellants. We tried a few types liquid/spray repellents, and coyote urine too. Also tried cayenne pepper and garlic mix. Also a homemade ammonia, blood meal, human feces/urine combo. The deer just laughed at it all.

Shoot ‘em. The old timer who dug my leech line recommended just keep shooting them till they learn to stay away. Right! <rolleyes>. While I have no qualms shooting bambi and I love venison, It would be a matter of time before busted for poaching. Wouldn’t work anyway.

Motion detectors, I took one and hooked up to an amplifier that I modified to make a screeching noise that did keep the deer away, but kept waking us up at the night, (most deer raids are at night) So I then hooked it up to a strobe light to scare ‘em.. didn’t work either.

If your defense relies on electricity (batteries, solar or house current) it will fail at some time. Remember it only takes once for the deer to get through your defenses to ravish your plants.

My conclusion and solution was a Fence. It is the only guaranteed solution for deer.

Hax
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: TrollMod™

Has Anyone Tried These? Ultrasonic Solar Animal Repelle

Post by Hax »

Plain old urine is pretty damn effective but you need to use a lot, think a couple of gallons a month in a small maybe 25 plant spot.
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dill786

Post by dill786 »

i hear lion dung works too, maybe get it from a zoo near you ???

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 385 times
Received Karma : 240 times

Post by ben ttech »

i recently saw evidence of those untrasonics doing the job.
a homes attic and garage were infested. never seen worse

a year of traps and poison didnt stop em,
finally, two ultra sound devices ran them all off...

the rats been gone 9 months now...
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

~Burnt-Bottom~
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: the invidulator

Post by ~Burnt-Bottom~ »

someone dumped a bag of dog shit from the park in the street.......it repelled the postman for two weeks :puke:

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 385 times
Received Karma : 240 times

Post by ben ttech »

i found a dumped bag of sawed up animal legs in a ravine down by the river a few years ago...
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

I didn't see any mention of moles in there. Would that gun be able to take out the moles which have invaded my small acre of space in this world?

I can't sell a golf course full of mole holes!

Ok maybe a goofy golf if I were WC Fields.

I don't care what the price is I want one of those guns. To kill my moles. Of course.

OH oh oh.. how far back do you have to stand to fire one of them things?

Those moles move really fast.

I don't mind a little overkill but I don't want to go to far.

You know how evil penicillin has now become to the world from overkill.

"poor leetle tieeny wheenie molecule germ babies got murdered along with the evil bad bugs."

boo hoo .. serious tears.. I hate it when good bug babies die.... oopps I just accidentally killed a million or oops theres another million oh shit.. Man Im killing billions of good and bad bugs as I type.. if they would quit multipying and hopping underneath my fingers I'd not murder them ooopps there when a zillion somethings

wow I think I'll go to the bathroom .. oops kills zillions of miniture lifeforms truly to this day inumerated. Whats that in you eyebrow pore.????
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

Ok sorry about that bug rant thing. The only reason I typed that was to get your attention so you would be aware of the serious problems of this day. No its not all the un numerable of living things on you and .. no you can't wash them off and truly you don't wan't to thats when you get into trouble and the evil bugs start taking over .. CUZ YOU KILLED THE GOOD BUG BAB IES! TOO!

ok thats all I have to say . If anyone wants to send me money for helping good baby bugs not being killed send your cash by email to..

BUGBABIESARENOTJUSTBUGS.COM

WARNING! DO NO RECORD A MOCKING BIRD AND PLAY IT BACK WHERE IT CAN HEAR IT OR IT WILL DRIVE IT AWAY. BEING TERRITORIAL AND IT CAN'T FIND THE OTHER MALE MOCKINGBIRD TO KILL IT OR DRIVE IT AWAY IT WILL LEAVE

SOLO ENGAGEMENT
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

John Gault
needs karma

THIS WILL SOUND LEWD, CRUDE N LASCIVIOUS. N IT IS. BUT WORKS

Post by John Gault »

HyGradeChronic wrote:..... yeas, ultr sonic critter deterants werk out real well. can be battery operated, run off standard AC power source, or powered by solr panels. i've hseen them usehd mostly for gopher edradifications w/out killing them. but i know they werk for mo bigga pests whoc et etc. b higer p the food cain from pesky ol gophers.
..... BUT, gross as it sounds, try this we used in southern ohio n west by god almost heaven w.virginia for TOTAL PAINLESS, NO EUTHANIZATIN Os CRITTERS AT ALL :smoke: yea, get bunch a guys who eat n drink like it was their last supper oT LOTTA GARLIC N ONIn ONSearth b4 execution at dawn by being hung by the neck until dead, or shot promptly at dawn . OR, let them consume as much shitty beer as they can w/out puking their guts out, and if they od dalts like HGC, give them PLENTY BOURBON, THE MORE GUT ROT THE BETTER. THEN LOTTA CHILI W/GALIC N BEANS AND ONIONS AND HOT HOT HOT PACE SALSO PICANTE OR MELINDAS HABENERO SAUCE.
..... do this 2 weeks. SHIT N PISS INTO 5 GALLON PLASTIC BUCKET W/SCREW ON LID. THEY ARE AVAILABLE. safe the bucket, buy a sloppy paint brush. add lil beer to the bucket n maybe some hi N bat guano too to make THICK SOUPPY MESS THAT STINKS SO BAD YA MIGHT PUKE TIL YA GET USED TO IT.
..... go to perimeter of yer plot and few trees out form a circle surrounding yer plants. TRUST ME THIS WERKS GREAT ONCE YA QUIT PUKING EVERY TYME YA OPEN 5 gallon bucket. TRUST ME A'GIN, THIS WERKS MO BETTA THAN MOST REMIDIES.
..... SMEAR THE SHIT, PISS, BEER, PUKE N BOURBON AND GARLIC AND BAT GUANO EVERYWHERE AROUND THE PERIMETER.. HUMAN SHIT IS THE FOULEST SMELLING OF ALL MAMMALS N MOST REPTILES. I SWEAR ON MY FUTURE GRANDCHILDREN'S POINTY LIL HEADS THAT IT WILL MAKE ALL CRITTERS CEASE N DESIST THEIR ANTICS. THEY WILL NEVER BOTHER YER CROPS AGAIN. IT WERKS TRUST ME... :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:
..... peace
..... HGC

Of course the smell is so foul you can't get near your crop either.

promptly at sunrise, or drawn n quartered. make sure they eat lotta garlic n onions too. then, drink shittiest beer