Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Intrinsic does outdoor.

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Intrinsic wrote:
Jesús Malverde wrote:If you don't top that thing soon, it'll be 15+ feet by the chop.
Top it!?! Seriously, you think i should? seems sacrilege. Or ya be funny?
No, serious. I think you should NOT top it and let it get twenty feet tall if that's what it wants to do. People top and train outdoor plants way too much, just can't leave well enough alone.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Intrinsic does outdoor.

Post by deran »

Jesús Malverde wrote:There's almost no possible upside to a game camera or knowing who the ripper is. What are you supposed to do with that information? Just leave it and never go back. I could walk you through what it takes to successfully grow guerrilla, but first, do the plants need to be watered there? Because if the answer to that question is "yes", you're pretty much wasting your time. Guerrilla is difficult to do successfully, and most people stubbornly make the same mistakes over and over and can't be taught. Number one rule is, stay the fuck away, don't water, don't "investigate", don't check on them. Just don't. I like that the spot is in a posted no trespassing area that's accessed by a patrolled road, but you'll need to bike in and hide it out of view or have someone drop you off and pick you up later. leaving a vehicle parked while you tend your spot is bad, bad, bad practice.

yeah, i can sign that too .. as an "old guerilla grower" , there are only 3 occasions to visit the plot: 1st = (trans)planting and/or seeding - starting your grow , 2nd = killing males (if you started from seed, like in the good ol days prior to fems and autos), today you can skip even this "visit" when having fem seeds, or working with clones , 3rd = harvest time

everything else will become suspicious , when harvesting in fall , its also time to prepare for next season, depending if you are lucky with that spot, prepare soil, dig holes , cut bushes/tress and so on ...

brown dirt warrior used to write a lot of cool infos down on old PG, was a mega big thread, before he started making movies, anyways, a good source for guerilla ....

there is a similarity that just popped up my mind, indoors you are trying to simulate nature as good as you can, well guerilla is the same approach - you are simulating nature as good as possible - just outdoors .. sounds a bit dumb on the first sight, but think about it ... thats the hardest part about guerilla

and of course, start from the end, if you dont have a place to dry your buds, dont even start growing ... i had once this problem, having about 30 "plants" ... outdoor plants, every single plant a minimum of 3 meters height and at least a half kilo heavy ... a half years work .... taken by the police ... bc i havent had a place to dry and got problems finding a place to dry which in the end raised too many questions, stirred up shit and ultimately tracked the police to the place i have "rented" for a part of the yield ... i was riding my bike, having a paper bale on my back, which is not unusual, as it was november and ppl transported this way wood and other stuff for fire heating ... it was 8pm , i do remember as it was yesterday (strange - such things dont get forgotten so easily lol) , i was infront of the house and its garden, where the barn was where the plants had to be hanged in, just the moment i wanted to press the door bell, from behind a light went up, then another one ... the second light had a blue color .... i knew instantly, that the game was over ... i didnt even tried to run or hide ...

but back for a week or two, bc of those problems i also tried to dry the plants outside ... just impossible during november inside a forrest, also with help of brown paper bags , didnt worked out, no way ....

this was a double downer for me, not that i got just busted and all that shit, the same day my dog died ... might sound strange, but thanks to his death, the plants and the bust werent in my main focus and his death helped me a lot going through all this shitz

RIP :frown:
awoken the right way

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Intrinsic does outdoor.

Post by Intrinsic »

August 28
Aug28canna.JPG
Aug28canna.JPG (242.05 KiB) Viewed 6993 times
Still flowering. No problems yet. knock-on-wood
Aug28Bud3.JPG
Aug28Bud2.JPG
This the small one that really took off flowering before it was re-veged, It is now racing ahead again.
Aug28Bud1.JPG

The 8 foot tomato and it's big fruit.
tomatoe.JPG
tomato2.JPG

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Intrinsic does outdoor.

Post by Intrinsic »

yet more Gratuitous veggie bragging
Dinner
augdinner2.jpg
augdinner2.jpg (81.08 KiB) Viewed 6986 times
Next day dinner
AugDinner.JPG
AugDinner.JPG (79.1 KiB) Viewed 6986 times
the only herb being harvested is Basil and oregano. :toker1: so far.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Intrinsic does outdoor.

Post by deran »

awesome bush!

and the veggies - yummy !
awoken the right way

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Intrinsic does outdoor.

Post by bentech »

gonna have enough jars?
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Roots

Intrinsic does outdoor.

Post by Roots »

It looks like it's time to tie it up a bit with some 10-12' bamboo poles....Once it gets some weight, wind or rain will snap it at the crotches.....Your plant looks a lot like the Dog Cookies I'm growing.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Intrinsic does outdoor.

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Listen to Roots, that bush will need some support once the first fall storms hit or it'll be splitting and falling over all over the place.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2159 times
Received Karma : 1584 times

Intrinsic does outdoor.

Post by ripper5 »

Veggies for the munchies!
:popcorn:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Intrinsic does outdoor.

Post by Intrinsic »

bentech wrote:gonna have enough jars?
Yup, only cause i'm purty much eating everything on the spot. The quickly chopped tomato salad is currently my favorite snack, now the first wave of cantaloupes are done. About a quart of diced heirloom toms and some ranch dressing .... maybe some green beans or red onion. yay baby!
Roots wrote:It looks like it's time to tie it up a bit with some 10-12' bamboo poles....Once it gets some weight, wind or rain will snap it at the crotches.....Your plant looks a lot like the Dog Cookies I'm growing.
Understood. thanks, see my following post for some initial weight probs ...

i'm using trimmed thick branches off the apple tree seen in the pic for poles, have to trim it anyway. Sliding 'em the cage in the cage for stem support. planning to see if i can support the extended branches with longer extended poles as needed. as for the top above the cage, i'm still pondering it. hard enough getting that high up on the ladder anyway. such problems eh.