my search for old thai * seed to finish

Post by Lrus007 »

they could go another month or so lot's of
white hairs still popping out. the buds are
very sativa large but airy the reason they
look so good is they have had 1000 watt's
mostly to themselves. i look for male parts
every day. i have grown a lot of sativas so
im pretty good at training them for better buds.
they would look better but i hit them with
the trace elements a little to early to burn
the shade leaf's off but are doing ok.
thanks for looking :razz:
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Hax
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: TrollMod™

Post by Hax »

Here's the largest bud I've ever grown that exhibited the true Thai chemotype. I've seen photos of larger on the internet but never first hand. This wasn't even sold as a Thai, it was a random Joey Weed mashup that happened to have a near perfect Thai chemotype.
Attachments
thai-1.jpg
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

I like the composition of the images in the second post on this page almost as much as I like the buddage :winky:

The lighting and shadows in the background look awesome in those images :tup:

Great work on both, the buddage and the images :toker1:

:wave:,
WHAB

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1113 times
Received Karma : 1742 times

Post by Lrus007 »

ok a2 seems to be done. so i took
some photo's of it and trimmed it up.
smells good but not like thai. :nutkick:
so looked nice for a plant in a 1 gal pot.
the a1 and b1 are still sending out lot's
of white hairs still so will be a while yet
till there done. the a1 is really going
to town growing. the reason for the
brown leafs is i use trace elements to
burn them off. i added a little early is
why theres so much brown but it trimmed
off nicely. plant was put into bud on 10/10/10.
thanks for looking :tonka:
Attachments
a 2 100.jpg
a2 10.jpg
a2 0.jpg
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post by Sun »

Hax wrote:Here's the largest bud I've ever grown that exhibited the true Thai chemotype. I've seen photos of larger on the internet but never first hand. This wasn't even sold as a Thai, it was a random Joey Weed mashup that happened to have a near perfect Thai chemotype.

Chemotype...?.. guess you're a more advance smoker then me.......Could you please explain that chemotype......It takes more than smoke test and apperance to tell a chemotype unless Thai makes your face purple or gives you swollen nuts every time you smoke it and no other weed does.

I guess one of my weaknesses is distinguishing highs but even if I was good at it I wouldn't be using thw word chemotype....Different ratios of cannabinoids doesn't make it a chemotype, there has to be a unique chemical.

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

Hax
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Hax »

You really aren't qualified to play the pedant ~G. Chemotype in reference to Cannabis refers to the smell, taste and psychoactive effects, all a direct result of the chemical make-up of the plant.
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

Post by Sun »

in reference to Cannabis

It doesn't play under different rules then other plants......Unless you're like rez and you redefine terms like IBL

Thia has all the same cannabinoids and terpenoids as other plants just in different ratios....Unless you can tell me a unique chemical in Thia you're just talking out your ass......"in reference to cannabis"...LOL...Stop learning your horticulture from MJ message boards.

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

Hax
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Hax »

Then substitute whatever noun you prefer for "chemotype". How about "discernible chemical makeup" or "chemical expression of phenotypical variations"? It makes little difference in casual use.

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

Post by Sun »

Chemotype isn't a word that should be used in casual use.......I could go on ICmag and tell them rez doesn't make an IBL and they would argue till their blue in the face, I could tell them theres no such thing as mediumless water culture and they would fight just the same.....Same with chemotype, you're not the only one misusing the term, I'm sure you learnded it from others misusing it and not being corrected on it, next thing you know all mj growers will be using it wrong.....Let me know when you find a plant that has seeds made of solid gold, then we can talk chemotype.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1113 times
Received Karma : 1742 times

Post by Lrus007 »

come on enough :slappy:
this is a grow thread please fight elsewhere
thank you