TrainWreck Scrog

Growing in electric sunshine
Hax
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: TrollMod™

TrainWreck Scrog

Post by Hax »

I don't know much about indoor but I can tell a squared away set-up and I can tell healthy plants and this neat little grow has those both in spades. I know some people find small personal use grows intrinsically unimpressive but I could hardly disagree more- this one is really looking dialed in.
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maribou Stork
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: Nightmares
Has bestowed Karma : 21 times
Received Karma : 34 times

TrainWreck Scrog

Post by Maribou Stork »

Thanks Hax...I have kept a mother going for five years and keep growing her off and on interspersed with a variety of other strains. She may have spindly stems and branches but I love the growing pattern especially when I do single cola SOG. Harvesting is a snap and it goes quick and easy. This SCROG will be more of a chore to get off the screen, but at just 10 sq ft it won't be too much of a chore.

I pretty well got her likes and dislikes down pat by now.

I loved reading the micro grows on OG. I may have to downsize from this even, when we retire. We will be leaving a bedroom community with practically zero visitors, back to a small town where we will have a parade of gossipy visitors. Stealth will become much more important, but it is nice to know one can be self sufficient on much less growing area than this even. :tup:
Maribou Stork

Maribou Stork
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

TrainWreck Scrog

Post by Maribou Stork »

I read the section in the Canon book on using white balance in the creative modes and have solved my colour problems. When all else fails, read the manual.

:whistle:

Next experimentation can be with moving the external flash around to see which angle gives me the best pictures with respect to shadows.
TW52.jpg
TWday52.jpg
Maribou Stork

Deej
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: Have a great day!

TrainWreck Scrog

Post by Deej »

It's all looking so good Congrats on the great pics. :tup: Girls are beautiful!
I still have to dick around w/ my dig cam...the booklet doesn't say much.
Might have to visit a web site or something.
I have a HP M425,not the best camera but at least it's mine & it works :lol:

Maribou Stork
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

TrainWreck Scrog

Post by Maribou Stork »

http://www.shortcourses.com/guide/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

An informative short course on photography.
Maribou Stork

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 331 times
Received Karma : 493 times

TrainWreck Scrog

Post by roller24 »

Very nice buds Stork, Im impressed with the pics.
and seriously your love for the bud shows in your grow box.
It is definately a tite op. very ordered and well fashioned.
I feel like a total slob now.
lol
I'm used to that.

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Has bestowed Karma : 4 times
Received Karma : 16 times

TrainWreck Scrog

Post by anu »

Stork that is an inspiration of patio water collection
UB hipped me to the fact that rainwater is one of the very fewest sources of b-12
and i think rainwater is as good as or better than a foliar feeding of molasses(it ain't sticky)
and at least one complete bath during veg and one half way thru flower(dry quickly with fans)
cleans the pores and washes the dust off to make a happy plant with upstanding leaves
The notion of collective ownership implies a democratic approach to the utilization of resources - economic democracy.

randude
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

TrainWreck Scrog

Post by randude »

Great grow and a great strain. I have some tw bud in my collection now and I have access to a clone. I am just about ready to start one and build a nice mother.
Great weed. That is the strain I always look for when I am in Arcata.

twilson
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: nOT-a-Bob
Received Karma : 1 time

TrainWreck Scrog

Post by twilson »

Marabou Stork wrote:Today's showers have turned to snow....but not before I captured three 18.9 liter jugs of water. Our roof is made of galvanized steel so the water is fairly clean if you let the rain wash the roof for a spell before starting the collection. An old pair of pantyhose acts as a filter for leaves and sticks but once the pollen starts blowing, it's hard to keep that stuff out.

Those three jugs would cost me $7.80 to fill at the superstore if I had to buy RO. I have had to rely on store bought water for entire grows so I think of it as the most expensive part of growing.
Water-collection.jpg
The pantyhose is all the filtering I need if hand watering, but if I am going to use the drippers I will do a secondary cleaning by siphoning the water and running it through my 220u Bubblebag.
Water-filtering.jpg
Our tap water is over 800 ppm with a pH of +8.5, so it cannot be used for the plants by itself. Canna Coco nutrients, however, has been formulated with the assumption that ground water is being used so some nutrients are available. To satisfy this condition, I will mix enough tap water to bring the rain water or RO to 100 ppm and sometimes I will adjust the pH up if necessary, with a bit of the tap water.
That pipe off the gutters is one sweet set up for collecting rain water. Almost no effort involved. Around here they charge $6 for one five gallon jug of water.
If Muley can scruff along i can too.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

TrainWreck Scrog

Post by bentech »

6 bucks?!?!??

all the RO filtered water places and vending machines around here are 25cents a gallon
$1.25 for 5 gallons if you supply the container
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com