What do we really know about infrared detection?

Growing in electric sunshine
JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

See what you people learn to need how to say is, "I don't know."

J.D.
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by J.D. »

JapanFreak wrote:See what you people learn to need how to say is, "I don't know."
It appears that what people, me included, need to learn is to not believe anything they read or are told about any product unless they themselves are capable of testing it or witnessing a test of it and know enough about the testing process to know it was done correctly and accurately.

Do you routinely do that yourself before making every purchase or have you instead gone by manufacturer’s claims and things you have read and what other people have told you?

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

Sorry to dredge this bastard up but it reminds me of this guy in basic training. Had a #### so big it hung to his knees. Never wore a towel. Apparently loved to parade it around. He was from Haiti or something.

Let the dicks get a good pick of that and they will either be scared away or jump on it all hornied up.

Dick#1 Lt Dan: "Wow look at the heat signature on that thang! Woah! is it warm in here partner?" Turns and looks and new recruit.

Dick#2 New Guy: "Uh." obviously very nervous looks at drug dog in back seat who woofs and starts humping the head rest.

Calls in a signal 4. Leaves car and is last located in Northern Maine border area. A night vision facial was matched in the database.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.