Episode II : Enter The Hellfire

Growing in electric sunshine
mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

mistergrafik wrote:Update on EPCK #1 ; Purpea Tricinosis turning purple from cold nights?

Genetic? Or is it me fucking up? :grin:

This could be huge benefit... Still waiting for someone to change my mind on taking a clone of the mutant...
The attachment ErdpurtxPCK#1-07.jpg is no longer available
I was kinda hoping she would die with all the neglect. No water or food...

She turned purple and grew instead ~
So in the ground the mutant goes... Half-asserdly... Let's see what she does for us.

The mutation of Triple or Quad nodes are 'cool' but without any attention to detail;
especially defoliation of the leaves clustered together - problems arise.
ErdpurtxPCK#1-12.jpg
ErdpurtxPCK#1-13.jpg
ErdpurtxPCK#1-14.jpg
ErdpurtxPCK#1-15.jpg
ErdpurtxPCK#1-16.jpg
If you remember; We have taken a clone of the top.. Just in case

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1084 times
Received Karma : 1699 times

Post by Lrus007 »

this kind of sprayer works better.
less work better spray.
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (3.96 KiB) Viewed 400 times
:smoke:
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

Lrus007 wrote:this kind of sprayer works better.
less work better spray.
The attachment images.jpeg is no longer available
:smoke:
Happy Sunday Lruss!

Thank you mi compadre; and I agree with you 100%

Locked & Loaded :smoke:
Lruss-Sprayer.jpg
Last edited by mistergrafik on Wed May 19, 2021 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

EPCK #3 Light Penetration Study

Shorter and stout in structure. Regardless of variance in light levels it did not stretch much between the internodals.
Very consistent, slower growth ; Not much branching but I attribute to light intensity. I am running low wattages.

Thick fan leaves combined with tight structure; very sturdy stalk.
Mostly green all through I haven't gotten any smells from it.

Not much light penetration here but; for outdoors I can see this being a complete beast of a winner.
ErdpurtxPCK#3-14.jpg
ErdpurtxPCK#3-15.jpg
ErdpurtxPCK#3-16.jpg
This phenotype, uncanny, resembles the original 'green' cross from ACE

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

EPCK #2 Light Penetration Study

Lengthy structure. Petioles extend far out to reach for light allowing focused light to hit the internodes directly.
With variance in light levels it did exhibit un-even stretching between the internodals.
Also note; after the transplant it bolted a bit between internodals.

Very rapid growth ; Not much branching but I attribute to light intensity. I am running low wattages.

Thick yet elegant fan leaves combined with a reaching structure; very very sturdy stalk.
Mostly green all through exception of the mahogony color petioles but this could be due to stress.
I haven't gotten many smells from it but there is a burnt rubber scent there. Mycerin I believe it to be;
most common and un-judgable terpene.

It's my firm belief we have a hybrid here from the Animal Mintz rogue pollen accident.
ErdpurtxPCK#2-07.jpg
ErdpurtxPCK#2-08.jpg

Tons of light penetration. Although the fan leaves overlap one another directly, a simple training techinique will multiply it's penetration ability. A quarter turn between the internodals creating a spiraling effect.
ErdpurtxPCK#2-09.jpg
ErdpurtxPCK#2-10.jpg

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

gl l i i i t ttch
Last edited by mistergrafik on Wed May 19, 2021 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

From top to bottom, left to right:

Left Column:

Prudence, Justice, Temperance,

Middle:

Courage & Fortitude

Right Column:

Faith, Hope, Charity
unnamed.jpg

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

"The opposition between the virtues and the vices to which these works allude despite the frequent inclusion of other schemes may seem unproblematic at first sight. The virtues and the vices seem to mirror each other as positive and negative moral attitudes, so that medieval authors, with their keen predilection for parallels and oppositions, could conveniently set them against each other. ... Yet artistic representations such as Conrad's trees are misleading in that they establish oppositions between the principal virtues and the capital vices which are based on mere juxtaposition. As to content, the two schemes do not match each other. The capital vices of lust and avarice, for instance, contrast with the remedial virtues of chastity and generosity, respectively, rather than with any theological or cardinal virtue; conversely, the virtues of hope and prudence are opposed to despair and foolishness rather than to any deadly sin. Medieval moral authors were well aware of the fact. Actually, the capital vices are more often contrasted with the remedial or contrary virtues in medieval moral literature than with the principal virtues, while the principal virtues are frequently accompanied by a set of mirroring vices rather than by the seven deadly sins."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

conrad's trees

A tree of virtues (arbor virtutum) is a diagram used in medieval Christian tradition to display the relationships between virtues, usually juxtaposed with a tree of vices (arbor vitiorum) where the vices are treated in a parallel fashion. Together with genealogical trees, these diagrams qualify as among the earliest explicit tree-diagrams in history, emerging in the High Middle Ages.

At first appearing as illustrations in certain theological tracts, the concept becomes more popular in the Late Middle Ages and is also seen in courtly manuscripts such as the psalter of Robert de Lisle (c. 1310-1340).

The nodes of the tree-diagrams are the Cardinal Virtues and the Cardinal Vices, respectively, each with a number of secondary virtues or secondary vices shown as leaves of the respective nodes. While on a tree of virtues, the leaves point upward toward heaven, on a tree of vices the leaves point downward toward hell. At the root of the trees, the virtues of humilitas "humility" and the vice of superbia "pride" is shown as the origin of all other virtues and vices, respectively. By this time, the concept of showing hierarchical concepts of medieval philosophy in diagrams also becomes more widespread. E.g. ms. Arsenal 1037 (14th century) has a tree of virtue on fol. 4v and a tree of vices on fol. 5r as part of a collection of diagrams on a variety of topics. In this example, the trees are also further subdivided into a ternary structure, as follows:

humilitas radix virtutum
  • I. prudentia (seven sub-virtues)
    II. fortitudo (seven sub-virtues)
semita vitalis
  • III. iustitia (seven sub-virtues)
    IIII. temperantia (seven sub-virtues)
fructus spiritus
  • V. fides (seven sub-virtues)
    VI. spes (seven sub-virtues)
    VII. caritas (seven sub-virtues)
superbia radix vitiorum
  • I. avaritia (seven sub-vices)
    II. invidia (seven sub-vices)
semita mortis
  • III. inanis gloria (seven sub-vices)
    IIII. ira (seven sub-vices)
fructus carnis
  • V. gula (seven sub-vices)
    VI. acedia (seven sub-vices)
    VII. luxuria (seven sub-vices)
In the Italian Renaissance, Pietro Bembo developed a similar flow-chart-like "moral schema" of sins punished in Dante's Inferno and Purgatory.

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

Purple Stem Flower Check
ErdpurtxPCK-Purple-Stem-FC10.jpg

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

~ Welcome 2 Hell ~

pls enjoy the trees
Hellfire--Seedlings-EPCK-Hypocotyl.jpg