Dequilo's 2021 inside grow a Nightmare

Growing in electric sunshine
DiggySoze
needs karma

Post by DiggySoze »

What’s up brother! I finally found my way thru the fog, just to find out what I already knew; your garden is immaculate.
Last edited by DiggySoze on Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BOSTONBUD
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by BOSTONBUD »

ahem.... a little birdy told me that in 3 weeks marijuana will be legal in the state of new york. I know a few people that this will make happy.
Seek not to be better than someone else, seek only to be better than thy former self.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Oldjoints wrote:
joecool wrote:I've got a question, how many times do you cut your plants back before allowing them to flower? I'm getting ready to experiment with the method myself soon and was curious. Normally I top once at the most and most of the time I just flop the main over about a week before I flower.
It depends,
If it’s my first grow of a strain I may not top at all so that I can see the structure of the plant as it grows normally. If it’s a plant that wants to grow straight up without spreading out I may top it several times to promote more spreading and more possible bud sites on top. I will also top if I want to slow the progress down in it’s vegetive state so it doesn’t get to tall and lanky before throwing into flower. So it all depends on what you are trying to achieve.
I will just add that the grow method you are using can also be a determining factor as well.
When I did SOG, it was 12" untopped clones in 2gal pots packed into the flower room.
But when I'd do a lanky sativa bush style, I would top it numerous times to get it to bush out.
And when you do methods like ScrOG or LST, you are effectively "topping" the plant by pulling the mains down, without actually removing them.
Just more food for thought. :)

Vesti
some karma
some karma

Post by Vesti »

BOSTONBUD wrote:ahem.... a little birdy told me that in 3 weeks marijuana will be legal in the state of new york. I know a few people that this will make happy.
Legalization will be good, but it looks like home cultivation will remain illegal here in NY, so in that we'll just be carrying on as usual.

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 389 times
Received Karma : 240 times

Post by ben ttech »

the WAR on weed ISNT over till all the PRISONERS are releases
their sentences expunged, and

REPERATIONS to the injuried made

FUCK them and their INSANE taxes
making us PAY for a bit of tolerance

FUCK THEM!!!

mlm mlm...
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

:toker1: Dequilo - I have been thinking if your hedge! A friend send me some autos

Hope u are doing well

Peace

tc198414
needs karma

Post by tc198414 »

Dequilo!!!! my friend. Hope all is well. Still trying to figure this site out, just got the hang of overgrow before you dipped. Turns out all my jinxproof vixen females hermed.. Pollinated my entire grow.. Well 90%.. So i went ahead and popped 30 more seed. Thinking of you my friend.

DougDawson
needs karma

Post by DougDawson »

Hey @dequilo , have not seen an update in a bit. Hope all is well with you brother. :toker1:

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

Where be ya, D'man?

You don't have to post pictures, although no one would object :winky:. Just want to know you're okay!

:wave:,
WHAB

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

Knock, knock -