a new plan for breeding straight f1s a plant marriage if u w

The place to throw about unorthodox ideas related to gardening.
blazinger
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: Mkoblaze

Post by blazinger »

OK SCREW THIS CRAP OF PURE BRED LINES BREEDING YOUR SEEDS LIKE HAMSTERS AND MAKING THEM HAVE DECREASED VIGOR HOWS ABOUT F1VIGOR A MILLION TIMES OVER.OK SO HERES WHAT YOU DO FIND A STRAIGHT PURE STRAINED MALE SO YOU LIKE THAT PURPLE SKUNK RIGHT WANT THEM TO BREED FROM AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT BACKGROUND.WELL I CANT BREED A MILLION PLANTS THIS IS GOOD FOR MEDICAL USERS WHO ARE LIMITED TO PLANT NUMBERS.TAKE ONE MALE PLANT STRONG BAD ASS MALE PURHAPS A FATHER PLANT.CUT THE STEM DOWN THE MIDDLE APPLY CHEMICALS AND PLACE FRESH CUT FEMALE CLONE INTO SLIT TIE PLANTS SNUGGLY AND PLACE PLASTIC OR TYPE OF BAG ON ADJOINING STEMS DONT LET DRY UNTIL HEALED./RESULT.YOU WILL NOW ALWAYS HAVE STRAIGHT F1S COMING FROM THIS MALE PLANT DONT SMOKE THE BUDS JUST PICK AROUND THE BUDS FOR SEEDS AND FOR US MEDICAL USERS 1 SEEDER PLANT BEATS JUGGLING MALE AND FEMALES TAKING AWAY FROM THE CROP WE HAVE YOU CAN GRAFF AS MANY FEMALES AS BRANCHES TO IT AND IF YOU HAVE A NEW STRAIN EVERY HARVEST YOU CAN KEEP THE STRAIN ON THE MALE TO PRESERVE

blazinger
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: Mkoblaze

Post by blazinger »

not only that these new seeds will always grow abnormally huge being f1s it will be like that male plant will have 12 different wifes so hed prolly b happy the new males can be f2s with the same hybrid vigor graffting the same way.i mean 1 male has bubble gum skunk dreamweaver tangerine train wreck so on and so forth without inbreeding seed lines.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

a new plan for breeding straight f1s a plant marriage if

Post by bentech »

you tell em!
Attachments
redneck1.jpg
redneck1.jpg (7.59 KiB) Viewed 9104 times
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Has bestowed Karma : 470 times
Received Karma : 957 times

Post by Munchy »

there's one in every crowd.
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post by Sun »

You can only get an F1 if both parents come from stabilized lines.

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

whatthehelliswrongwithyoupeoplecantreadwritingwithno ,s

Its against the law to pick on retards budz

so be careful
they got lawyers out the yazoo.
there's this one web site LFFR Lawyers For Fucking Retards

just looking to sue someone.

To his benefit posting above he did have one period in there.

REMEMBER :

Kindness is a choice which lends to serenity for all

Serenity for all
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by MadMoonMan »

bentech wrote:you tell em!
I remember this guy from a long time ago. He kept following me around and I said no I wouldn't have sex with him and he refused my refusal.

Had to kick him in the balls. Later I found out he was arrested for "anal sex with the neighbors dog."

Does anyone know if he is out of prison yet?

He swore to reek vengence on my virgin ass when he got back out.

Hey,, its a lunatic obsession he has.. I never even met him and there is and or i have no record of communications encouraging him in any way to continue to follow me to this day.

At my current address of 121 Morrows st. Bartimore Md

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by MadMoonMan »

Oops soory its the breeding part caught me ... just watched the movie Predestination.

got me all messed up again.

I am my own Grandpa?

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

Sun wrote:You can only get an F1 if both parents come from stabilized lines.
wrong

double crosses dont need to be stabilized (AxB) x (CxD) in oder to be a F1

plz plz plz can somebody "translate" the first post to me, im not sure i understood fully what he meant :
OK SCREW THIS CRAP OF PURE BRED LINES BREEDING YOUR SEEDS LIKE HAMSTERS AND MAKING THEM HAVE DECREASED VIGOR HOWS ABOUT F1VIGOR A MILLION TIMES OVER.OK SO HERES WHAT YOU DO FIND A STRAIGHT PURE STRAINED MALE SO YOU LIKE THAT PURPLE SKUNK RIGHT WANT THEM TO BREED FROM AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT BACKGROUND.WELL I CANT BREED A MILLION PLANTS THIS IS GOOD FOR MEDICAL USERS WHO ARE LIMITED TO PLANT NUMBERS.TAKE ONE MALE PLANT STRONG BAD ASS MALE PURHAPS A FATHER PLANT.CUT THE STEM DOWN THE MIDDLE APPLY CHEMICALS AND PLACE FRESH CUT FEMALE CLONE INTO SLIT TIE PLANTS SNUGGLY AND PLACE PLASTIC OR TYPE OF BAG ON ADJOINING STEMS DONT LET DRY UNTIL HEALED./RESULT.YOU WILL NOW ALWAYS HAVE STRAIGHT F1S COMING FROM THIS MALE PLANT DONT SMOKE THE BUDS JUST PICK AROUND THE BUDS FOR SEEDS AND FOR US MEDICAL USERS 1 SEEDER PLANT BEATS JUGGLING MALE AND FEMALES TAKING AWAY FROM THE CROP WE HAVE YOU CAN GRAFF AS MANY FEMALES AS BRANCHES TO IT AND IF YOU HAVE A NEW STRAIN EVERY HARVEST YOU CAN KEEP THE STRAIN ON THE MALE TO PRESERVE
grafting a female clone onto a male (base) stem ? the idea is not bad, tho why not the other way round ?

i often found that females are easier and better to be kept alive in vegi state than males, which often start to flower or die off within a year or two ... its not that easy to find a male (not selection) which is going to be a P plant (just from a botanical view on things/growing), furthermore if you have a selection of the male, you often cant reveg him and are doomed with growing issues, in short: your (personal) selection wont often meat the botanical needs;
its different with females, they are easy to reveg, to keep alive and to become old (we all know and have cutz/clones from mothers older than 10 years, some even 20 years ) compared to males ... i personally dont know of any (breeding) male genetics thats that old .... who knows, maybe the skunkman knows a secret how to keep em, besides reverting them with ethylen ... and also when sex reverted, im not sure that it will be able to become that old ...
the reason we are storing pollen and not keepin clones ...

anyways, logic tells me it makes more sense to graft a male onto a female, bc of mentioned issues

and still i have to make those experiments for myself to get answers .. as many Qs arent answered .. (and i have the feeling that those answers arent to be found online) ...
will the male part go into flowering mode independantly of the female part, will the male part induce flowering to the female part, will the male "take over" the whole plant programming, and killing the female rest as its becoming old and dying off, will the female base give extra longlivety to the male part ...

(ive done already many experiments with male and female plants, proving communication between both; like changes within the terpen/aroma spectrum ; shortening female flowering times with presence of male plants (no pollination) ; and inducing flowering on males and females with help of the opposite genus ... yeah some individuals just dont want to flower readily without their "sex partner" ... one thing is still on the to do list, i have a theory that yield can be further enlarged with same presence of the sex partner - like you reached its genetical yield/growth limit - and with presence, yield should be more abundant .... this one is hard to test, when trying to reach a dna limit, therefore its kind of easier to just make a double blind test and to meassure things) ...

and all that of course the other way round, female on male ....

ive read about grafting autos with photos in order to have advantages, like graft a pure haze onto a rudy base and haze will become auto and finish faster (within the timetable of the auto base)
graft autos on photos to save space and to have something like a perpetual plant ... who knows, maybe the auto characteristics get also undone or "softened up" ?

anyways - im gonna keep up on this, just remind me if i should forget ....
awoken the right way

Roots

Post by Roots »

Double crosses arnt F1's.....People only think that because pollen chuckers don't have standards they follow and cash rules.