poppy thread

The place to throw about unorthodox ideas related to gardening.
Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

poppy thread

Post by Jesús Malverde »

And I'll add that if you possess even the tiniest hint of self-control, you'll never become addicted. Just don't get high on them more often than every week or two and you'll never have to worry about becoming addicted or even developing a tolerance.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

poppy thread

Post by Lrus007 »

i only have tea for fun 1-2 times a year.
add another 3-4 times for migraine's a year.
then smoke opium 2-3 times a year.
that is about it except the first 3 poppys i lance
every year i lick them. that's about it. read some
bad storys about tea heads that were hooked bad.
so if you try it be wise.
Lrus007
ps there still tiny but when rain let's off will take photo.
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

poppy thread

Post by Jesús Malverde »

The tea can also be used in place of prescription pain pills. The tea from two large seed pods is a typical dose for pain. It's ridiculous to pay a doctor to write a script for expensive pills some asshole billionaire is getting rich on when you can get the same relief free from a plant that grows like a weed in your yard.

Lots of Punjabi immigrants in Lower Mainland BC are poppy tea addicts, but if you don't make a habit of using it you'll never need to worry about it.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

twilson
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: nOT-a-Bob
Received Karma : 1 time

poppy thread

Post by twilson »

Jesús Malverde wrote:The tea can also be used in place of prescription pain pills. The tea from two large seed pods is a typical dose for pain. It's ridiculous to pay a doctor to write a script for expensive pills some asshole billionaire is getting rich on when you can get the same relief free from a plant that grows like a weed in your yard.

Lots of Punjabi immigrants in Lower Mainland BC are poppy tea addicts, but if you don't make a habit of using it you'll never need to worry about it.
I've had the Murphy's law experience. Not the theory.

Remember M. Emmet Walsh's speech at the beginning of " Blood Simple" ? I live by those words because I have experienced them. Not just read about them. You need to be aware that EVERYTHING can go wrong in the worst possible way.

Thanks for the info on obtaining seed. Thats just what I was looking for.
If Muley can scruff along i can too.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

poppy thread

Post by Lrus007 »

a few photo's
Lrus007
Attachments
DSCN1849.JPG
DSCN1848.JPG
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

twilson
Karma God
Karma God

poppy thread

Post by twilson »

Yeah I am loving the fuck out of this thread.

I think years from now people are gonna say " Remember that great poppy thread on MPG".

The plants still look like they would not attract much unwanted attention from our least favorite people.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

poppy thread

Post by Jesús Malverde »

They'll pass for leaf lettuce until they start throwing up flowers.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

twilson
Karma God
Karma God

poppy thread

Post by twilson »

Jesús Malverde wrote:They'll pass for leaf lettuce until they start throwing up flowers.
Really. They look just like lettuce at this point. Id buy a pack of lettuce seeds and tape it to a stick and drive it in the ground at the head of the row just for looks.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

poppy thread

Post by Lrus007 »

look more like cabbage while growing.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

poppy thread

Post by MadMoonMan »

I had my experiences in life with heroin. Live with some heavy duty armed to the teeth guys hired to protect the main Burrito in San Antonio.

Forced me to shoot up one night to prove I wasn't a narco. I've told that story but to add to it. I used heroin maybe 6 to 8 times and began getting strong cravings for it. Very addictive.

Whenever I'd take it I couldn't eat or drink anything because I'd throw up.

In Okinawa you could walk in drug store and buy anything you wanted. Even have "special" made by the pharmacists. She seemed to enjoy concocted pills us G.I.s loved.

Used to love them. Bought 3 bottles of codeine one time drank them and danced naked on a full moonlight beach with my girlfriend and a lesbian friend.

Some people can't handle drugs. Sherry one of my lesbian friends in the Army became addicted to speed. It was easy to buy but of course it was illegal for military to go in those places and were surely watched (to what point?) because we all had TOP FUCKING SECRETE military clearances.

*no jokes are permitted here about military intelligence being an oxymoron.

She'd usually get me to pick up some stuff for her but she'd go through it so fast and couldn't wait for me to go shopping again.

Drugs will mess you up my friends.

Wish I had a cigerette... lol .. wow addiction coming back .

Not to put any downers on your Poppy Plants!.

I'm for shooting fireworks up your ass if that works for you

Some father is arrested for giving his son some "cannibis edibles" and the son jumps through a glass window from 3 stories up? Somethin' ain't Kosher ...
Attachments
Wheres my cigar.jpg
Wheres my cigar.jpg (171.73 KiB) Viewed 3794 times
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.