Short Term Memory Losses

The place to throw about unorthodox ideas related to gardening.
MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Short Term Memory Losses

Post by MadMoonMan »

There's no pain from short term memory loss from that. To life is human to live is pain.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Short Term Memory Losses

Post by MadMoonMan »

ok this is weird cause.. when I licked her armpits she at first acted bored.

I don't mean your girlfriend I mean mine.

Then I think she kinda liked it for the tickling

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Short Term Memory Losses

Post by MadMoonMan »

oh shit i'm caught in some kind of black hole thing where I'm repeating things over and over again

oh shit

pulls out all of his teeth and buys dentures.

blackhole story ends

boxorain
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: 2New2knowIcanChangethis

Short Term Memory Losses

Post by boxorain »

I really want some of those.

Did they taste bad?

How long does it last?

Time distorted like here on Earth?

I forget... :facepalm:

Fuck it, I'm outta here :fly:

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Has bestowed Karma : 4 times
Received Karma : 16 times

Short Term Memory Losses

Post by anu »

9 yrs. since my last mem loss post, now we've learned smoking vitamin E is quite toxic, well i've also learned mem loss is individualized by noids & terps and it's seems my fucking memory loss is so bad i quit smoking for 100 days,i ate about 103 cookies in the 100 days and they were 3-way cookies,what a re-integrating time, like my sleep button was reset,no anxiety at all,
The notion of collective ownership implies a democratic approach to the utilization of resources - economic democracy.

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Short Term Memory Losses

Post by anu »

excellent read !! what is the cause of your pain ? are you dosing at bedtime ? wanna try something powerful,it's so powerful the powers at be are removing it from search bases,the Ayurvedic Water Cure called Upashana,that is the spelling that used to work for me ,seen upasna and other spelling, now can't find it, wish i'd copied everything i found a few years ago, but the idea of consuming a Qty. of Water within a TimeLimit
pumps up the Osmotic pressure and Turgor pressure causing the Lymph system to cling tighter to blood vessels,like tributaries becoming miles longer in a flood,blood cells become round,water round, the brain can't slump when it's pumped,ask a camel if they find it useful, yeah mon,it's how i recovered from two serious flouride accidental poisonings,it's tough for coffee addicted people to do because you drink 30 oz. of water within a 10 min. period then intake nothing for 2 hours ( nothing to drink or eat),so when i'm workin it,i get up at 4 drink,go back to bed then get up 2 hrs. la8tr and start drinkin cafe,the whole trip for me included something better than Reiki Charging called Hathor's Medicine's of light downloaded by a healer on Orcas,so i would charge a coffe cup full and do mantra thru the cup,both hands, and do it 3 diff. ways, visualizin within, without and the whole universe, using 3 mantras,so using your great mind please tell me if you can uncover any more links to Upashana info. maybe thru searching 1st thru diff. Ayurvedic Schools.But now that memory loss has gone too far with me,eating a big dose at bedtime is very good for me ( glaucoma,skin cancer ) compared to smoking thru the day,gonna quit smokin again soon, right now i gotta taste all the plants after they cure for a while
The notion of collective ownership implies a democratic approach to the utilization of resources - economic democracy.

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Short Term Memory Losses

Post by anu »

Yoga Asanas for Thyroid balance are also Pro-Memory , plain old Shoulderstand followed by the counter-posture The Fish will fill and then flush the thyroid and para-thyroids, also flushe.s the brain helping with plaque removal,usually only the diffilcult fish is shown in pics with the legs in full lotus, the simple version is so-simple for beginners,but the fish is done half as long as shoulderstand,a good beginning is one minute/30 seconds advancing in a wk. or so to 2min./one minute,if you do a set of 3 2x a day you will make real progress ( at something/somehow) if you can't get into full lotus anymore,practice figure-four for a while,helps your knees lay lower in your meditative pose,by stretching hips ( see Rodney Yee ) youtubes,he had a old one with just 3 pose for hips, but newer updates make it hard to find the figure-4, i think combining Thyroid asanas with Upasana and Hathor's Medicine's of Light is r-e-v-o lutionary !!

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Short Term Memory Losses

Post by anu »

i use 3 coffee cup fulls,avg. size coffee cup not filled to brim avg. bout 10 oz, so 3 coffee cups charged and drank in a row within 10 minutes.,in the winter i heat empty cup in microwave then fill with water letting it warm while charging another on, don't wanna radar too much of stuff

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Short Term Memory Losses

Post by anu »

been trying some new supplements,BIOTIN helps dead brain cells move on out so new ones can form,FOLATE assists with this and other stuff,also trying L-Arginine and L-Carnatine, also using Garlic extract twice a day,i get most supplements at Grocery Outlet,very cheap

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Short Term Memory Losses

Post by anu »

you've heard"don't sleep with head North ? don't ! watch Sadguru's youtube title don't sleep head north, was watching Jim Carrey speaking to the graduating class at TM University in Iowa, he said,last night when i got to town only rooms with beds with head north,so i slept with head north,he said," I'll Never do that again" and the whole crowd found it very funny,looks like i have to leave my ol'lady cuz she doesn't want to rearange the bed,i think i actually can feel better the 1st night i get to sleep with my head north,if u live S. of Equator don't sleep with your head to the south,when you sleep with your head toward the Pole the crap in your bloodstream gets their feet caught in the Plaque of your brain.Fasting and semi-fasting are a big help. the Sadguru vid. is 6 min.45 sec. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKo2DjdJhI8