Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
Seamaiden
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: Banned

Warning Potpimp is ripping people off!

Post by Seamaiden »

Snorkel Monster wrote:
Man...! Look, everyone's got to earn a living, what the hell is wrong with someone earning their living by making seeds and selling them if people are willing to buy the product?
What is wrong..?....99% of cannabis breeders have irresponsible and destructive practices that wouldn't fly in any other field of breeding.....The effects of this phase of globalization on cannabis gentics has yet to be felt, but when it is felt it will be to late....with a plant like cannabis a real breeder would dedicate 95% of his program to preservation and work a lifetime to creat one strain they could put their name to.
I didn't realize that the cannabis gene pool was the subject here. It appeared more to me like people have a problem with someone making money off of weed the way someone would off, say, tomatoes.

By the way, I only ever buy my tomato seeds, I would never try to breed a tomato. I don't know what I'm doing and I haven't got the patience.
Theophilus Parsons in 1788 wrote:"If a juror accepts as the law that which the judge states then that juror has accepted the exercise of absolute authority of a government employee and has surrendered a power and right that once was the citizen's safeguard of liberty."

Snorkel Monster
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: my custom title

Post by Snorkel Monster »

The subject is fake breeders selling to fake seed pushers.

Perfect Haze
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: Fucking Poorly Cunt

Post by Perfect Haze »

The idea of preservation projects is to keep things preserved not go around waving your dick about innit. I know of plenty private collectors who archive genetics and no doubt the big guns do too,probably far more extensively.

markscastle
good karma
good karma

Post by markscastle »

Snorkel Monster wrote:The subject is fake breeders selling to fake seed pushers.
The subject was to warn people so they don`t get ripped off. I`m not so sure that Potpimp was intending to rip me off now. Seems there was a bust over there and they may have been trying to make me safe!

I `m not sure what to think about you Snorkels,on one hand you call me a fake and then you give me poss Karma! Maybe your just nutz? At any rate don`t do that again as it confuses the hell out of me!

Snorkel Monster
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: my custom title

Post by Snorkel Monster »

Just because I think you and pretty much every other person shouldn't be selling seeds doesn't mean I hate you....The question I asked you in K was a real question, please keep it private.

messy slob
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by messy slob »

Oh christ they gene pool police are out in force. Where's hybe when you need him?

Fer years we listened to Vic High "education" on cannabis breeding.... yet his most successful retail seed offering was a hack. Soul's C99 crossed with a romulan clone someone gave him.

Old Vic had some choice words for a "closet hack" from the DC area who worked the infamous airborne "g13" clone in to the most stupefying knock yer ass down indica dominant strain I ever grew or smoked. The power of Dank's Omega G was not subjective, it simply kicked the shit out of anyone who smoked it.

MarkCastle I don't know you nor do I have any reason to attack or insult you. A little advice if you don't mind...... Don't try to tell growers how much hard work it takes to make seeds from a limited selection. You insult people's intelligence. Also gather up all your facts before jumping to conclusions. Did they rip you or get busted? there is a difference ... that has an impact on your cries of rip off.
Despite their superficial differences, both parties fervently agree on the crucial importance of making life easier for apex predators.

sockme

Post by sockme »

dudes a ripp off

markscastle
good karma
good karma

Post by markscastle »

Ripz contenues to rip off venders as well as customers at PotPimp. Now he claims I gave him African Black Magic seed inwhich he says he plans on doing crosses. Don`t by his hack work and lies ! He has screwed over Caliconnection,O`Raskal,Myself and other venders as well as banning members to his site when they get upset about seeds that never seem to show up after being payed for. He is not to be trusted!

nobodyknew
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Intangibles Inc.
Has bestowed Karma : 8 times
Received Karma : 6 times

Post by nobodyknew »

It took you long enough to figure that out........ :bong4:
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime,somewhere someone said to themselves
"You know - I really want to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." George Carlin R.I.P