THC FArmer Issues

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
earth

THC FArmer Issues

Post by earth »

Not sure what is going on and if anyone else has had issues there, with cash if not sent via insurance and tracking it is not showing up ever... as will not compare to other places that have 100% make it without either tracking or insurance... so is this an isolated issue or is this common-
http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f3/paym ... ved-13729/

Today, 04:32 PM #1 (permalink)
MichaelFranti
Senior Farmer

Gallery: 39
MichaelFranti is on a distinguished road

Cool Is payment recieved
Logic should have gotten a payment from me by now and its still not showing up as marked, im starting to worry a little but i did notice Logic made an anouncement to everyone saying he picked up packages in the thcbay forum section, is he no longer sending out personalized messages, Thanks Admin and Logic I am just curious, and a little worried
Old Today, 05:01 PM #2 (permalink)
lollipopman
Senior Farmer

Gallery: 0
lollipopman is on a distinguished road

he sent me payment received, did you sent your money where you can track it?
lollipopman is online now Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:06 PM #3 (permalink)
MichaelFranti
Senior Farmer

i wish, when did you send off for auction and when did you get the message
Old Today, 05:19 PM #4 (permalink)
lollipopman
Senior Farmer

lollipopman is on a distinguished road

my was on 10/5 got there on 10/13, payment received on 10/13 from email now my last order was on 10/20 should be there today by tracking number, logic said he will send out seeds today or tomorrow so should get email no later than Wednesday.. i will let you know if i get it or not....
lollipopman is online now Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:27 PM #5 (permalink)
d420
Senior Farmer

d420 is on a distinguished road

If you did not send it with tracking, he probably did not get it.. I have sent 2 orders without tracking and both were stolen($635 total)..I sent it with tracking after the fact and it was recieved everytime I sent it with tracking..I made a huge mistake by not reading the faq very carefully, It states in there that you should send in payments with tracking or it will probably be stolen..bummer, I know how u feel, If you did not send it with a tracking number there is a super slight chance that it just has not arrived yet, I doubt it due to the fact that 2 of mine were stolen..Somebody sees the address and knows there is money in there.. sticky fingers on the trail, they will not mess with it if there is a paper trail attatched(priority).. GOOD LUCK, BRO.
Old Today, 05:46 PM #6 (permalink)
Rootbound
Senior Farmer

Gallery: 7
Rootbound will become famous soon enough

Express Priority International works like a charm!!!
Old Today, 06:02 PM #7 (permalink)
ismokepot
Senior Farmer

ismokepot is on a distinguished road

If you send it regular mail, IT WILL GET STOLEN........ It happened to me twice before I wised up too. Send it International Express Mail and it Will get there, no problem.
ismokepot is online now Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:19 PM #8 (permalink)
HELLOSMILY
Farmer

HELLOSMILY is on a distinguished road

d420....are you fuckin serious 635.00 dollars....wow bro....my first order 14 days from send to recieve.....second order sent the same way express even tracking...nothing...hmmm...
HELLOSMILY is offline Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:35 PM #9 (permalink)
purpleberry
Senior Farmer

Gallery: 2
purpleberry is on a distinguished road

Im sure this will all get deleted since it did last time this came up. The first time i sent in cash it never showed. And i know others who had the same thing happen. I guess it should be required to sent it with tracking or logic needs to take MOs. And it will cost you like $20-30 to send it global exspress with tracking......
Thats what money orders are for!!!!!!!!
purpleberry is online now Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:50 PM #10 (permalink)
Rolln J
Senior Farmer

Gallery: 11
Rolln J is on a distinguished road

why would you send cash without tracking and insurance?

I like coconuts - they smell like ladies lying in the sun!
Prop 215 and SB 420 compliant!

MichaelFranti
Senior Farmer

its a 30 dollar difference in price between the shipping options to get tracking and insurance, but it will still get their at the same time, thats why
Old Today, 08:10 PM #12 (permalink)
Rolln J
Senior Farmer

Gallery: 11
Rolln J is on a distinguished road

cost me 11 bux for registered, tracking and insured.

I like coconuts - they smell like ladies lying in the sun!
Prop 215 and SB 420 compliant!
Rolln J is online now Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:12 PM #13 (permalink)
bigherb
Senior Farmer

bigherb is on a distinguished road

i had no prob wit 3 orders

30 seems worth it

until my last payment was not recieved threw regular mail

last time i do that
bigherb is online now Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:18 PM #14 (permalink)
MichaelFranti
Senior Farmer

i sent this same way for countless orders though other websites and three times already though this website, this is the first real issue, im still hoping its sitting there for logic but if not, DAMN, also 30 bucks extra is a lot for some people, especially when my order was only 210bucks thats about 15% extra for tracking, ya i wish i payed it now, but hindsite is 20/20, and considering all the orders in the past i have had success with i did not think it was neccassarry, And if someone is stealing money on route logic should talk to the post office, if he runs a legit operation, they should hear his case, and set up a possible sting operation, i mean you cant have theives working in the post office and stealing your package every chance they get, The post office is costing logic buisness, i cant wait for the day that we can just do electronic transfers
Old Today, 08:21 PM #15 (permalink)
d420
Senior Farmer

d420 is on a distinguished road

I agree 100% bro.
Old Today, 08:31 PM #16 (permalink)
baggins
Senior Farmer

Gallery: 19
baggins is on a distinguished road

My last order went out last week. It is the only time I did not use international priority. For me the cost is $27.50. My order is $12.00, regular air mail $1.00. I was hoping to combine a few orders, but EG's beans never got posted and OJD's SSSDH never made it to the farm, so I took a chance. Only time will tell.

earth

THC FArmer Issues

Post by earth »

Moiorising wrote:Its been happening to folks in America n Canada since at least last fall bro....In these cocks cover evrything up quick too....people are dumb fucks
to keep ordering.....I've helped a ton of med peeps who couldn't afford to loose the $ that thcfarmers burned.....Shits not getting lost there...I think logics a dirty little mother fucker like 99% of everybody trying to rape my cannabis for $ like theres not plenty honest money in herbs for the take come on learn to through dank weight....fuck fuck stupid fucks!
..................shame..........I put a foot down against supporting these fuckers a long time ago and I lost a great friend i guess because of it....Some good people , I mean good people are blinded by thier poverty n although they have no malice in intent head towards one scandal after another like moths to the porch light.....shame...miss bro n all swappin n sharin but I actually think hes was embarassed by THCfarmer and all thier bullshit n between that and all the chaos of certain busts lately hes hiding out............................peace to "bro" n all
...so it is isolated to the farm and they have not been able to get it resolved, as you would think a new address location would do it, as I know people who send cash in the mail to canada and us and back and forth without any issues without the tracking or insurance is something that concerns me, along with two folks who claimed the were stiffed by them, with Elite G being one of them and the other a reputable source I feel is reliable!

earth

THC FArmer Issues

Post by earth »

the pulled the thread and I checked out the thcbay payment thread!

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f70/min ... read-10710

I highlighted recommend in red, as it obviously does not say anything about any issues or concerns and does not seem to put emphasis on the tracking and insurance, imho and if they deleted the previous thread and this one that might help those who are getting scammed obviously by someone, as blaming the postal workers and pointing the finger their way sounds a little fantasy like, given the situation and events have read, as not saying it is logic, maybe someone else who checks the mail, as postal workers gone bad be a good series, however not adding up at all with the details and formula presented at this moment, is my perception and take on matters!

If it was a dirty postal worker...would it not be simple to just go set up a 2nd addy and have it foward all the mail to current one and if it makes it through, would it not be clear the issue is the sorter at the po branch... or near abouts.. as it sure be nice to collect funds from folks and then delete information about it and bann members who may have had issues and let the funds just keep rolling on in and blame them for not having a tracking number or insurance, as it seems like logic should start eating the losses imho, as that is the way would hope all of us would roll!"

http://www.cannaworld.com/center/images ... on_ufo.gif

How can i pay?
We accept cash only, no coins (no money orders)

How do i send my payment from usa?
There are 2 options when sending in payments to thcbay.
"USPS Priority Mail International" and "USPS Express Mail International"

(we cant accept USPS Global Express, they pass the package onto fedex, who dont deliver to my pobox)

How do i send my package from europe or elsewhere?
We recommend posting with your national postal service and send with tracking or a signature required.

We don't accept mail from fedex, dhl, ups etc. They don't deliver to Po.Box addresses

Need help with thcbay?
Please pm the username "thcbaysupport"

markscastle
good karma
good karma

THC FArmer Issues

Post by markscastle »

Moio your the one who does that! LOL! you are really the only member of your `tribe` of Indian nazi freaks! What a fucking joke you are!

king sir
needs karma

THC FArmer Issues

Post by king sir »

Moiorising wrote:...

Elites deserves even worse than the trouble hes in....[/quote] figured i'd paraphrase, a little,

i have witnessed your threats against elite and i do believe it was you who sent an email to the police tipping them off. i've saw you brag about having 15 people busted. So take your pick are you a man of your word or a liar? it's to easy to see what you are just by your posts. your dirty mouth and evil mind will take you to hell where you belong.

markscastle
good karma
good karma

THC FArmer Issues

Post by markscastle »

I remember you admitting you were a snitch! Anyone who wishes can look it all up in your own words at CW cause earth never deletes anything! Shout box history people! Come one! Come all! Come see the truth in Moio`s own words! LOL! Loser`s words!

A Bloke Down The Pub
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Shaman to the Gentry

THC FArmer Issues

Post by A Bloke Down The Pub »

Just C&P it with links for those that need them...... :notamused:

markscastle
good karma
good karma

THC FArmer Issues

Post by markscastle »

It`s not that I`m to lazy to cut and paste it`s just I ate all the paste! Don`t be lazy,Look it up yourself so you can get the hole story with nothing left out! Unless your just here for a drama fix!

king sir
needs karma

THC FArmer Issues

Post by king sir »

brothers and sisters alike, let us come into your house bringing gifts....truth supreme.

markscastle
good karma
good karma

THC FArmer Issues

Post by markscastle »

Not a real good idea to show up at my house uninvited or unexpected! Might even call it down right dangerous!