DD Ramone
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 2 times
Received Karma : 2 times

Gypsy Nirvana - Freedom

Post by DD Ramone »

GN was totally exonerated in the HIGH Courts of justice in London on March 15th.

The Feds had appealed against the decision not to extradite him in August 2017, and at the appeal they were determined to try and get hold of Gypsy by accusing him of 'Conspiracy - Collusion - and Incitement' to get people to grow cannabis.

There were two be-wigged Judges (Q.C.'s) who were to make the decision whether or not this appeal was a success or not for the yanks and their QC who was from the Crown Prosecution Service representing USA wore a wig that seriously looked like roadkill, or he had slept in it every night for years, it was such a mess....and such a shabby show he was.

Anyway getting to the meat of the matter, one of the Judges questioned the USA's Q.C. (Queens Counsel) and said: 'Say I was an egg salesman and purchased my eggs legally from a chicken farmer, am I responsible for every chicken coup/house that farmer constructs?, and when I sell those eggs, am I also responsible legally for every bad omelette that some chef makes with them?'

The whole appeal hearing was over within an hour after the Judges took 5 minutes to go back stage, take a piss and deliberate.

GN was understandably elated by the decision a whooped it up in the court house after suffering nearly 5 years of legal attrition, 30 months of which were in detention in some Manila shit-hole, then deportation to the UK away from his wife, kids and home in the Philippines, and considerable financial loss from any savings he had plus a massive loss of business at seedbay and seedboutique.

At the press conference afterwards GN expressed that finally he was very happy to be free of the shackles of this sham of a mockery the federal government had concocted over his legal business with cannabis seeds, and that he was not giving up on his quest to get more growers growing and more breeders breeding the plant to help propagate the cannabis industry worldwide, as he had been doing for 20 years already, since this was a noble and righteous quest, and his life's work to cultivate more cultivators by continuing to bombard Babylon was good seeds to help get the plant normalized and treasured by 1000's more home-hobby-horticulturalists.

GN has still not been able to be reunited with his wife/kids since his wife has still not been able to qualify for a UK settlement visa. GN has his passport back now and can get a certified copy of it for one of the visa requirements but it is not safe for him to travel outside the UK because there is still an Interpol red notice that is active for his capture based on the charges he just won his extradition case on.
DD Ramone, picks his bass to the bone, he's a BLITZKRIEG BOPPER !

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

Gypsy Nirvana - Freedom

Post by Prawn Connery »

Yeah, that's the one thing I was wondering about. If he goes outside the UK, is the US likely to try to have him arrested in another country and try to deport him from there? Sounds like he can't he even visit his wife and kids in the Phillys.
Licensed to Krill

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Gypsy Nirvana - Freedom

Post by Jesús Malverde »

I'm pretty sure my old hax handle at IC will still be banned. I couldn't remember the password anyway to even try.

Good for Gypsy, for fighting the fight and winning against the new empire.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Bad Lee Driven
some karma
some karma

Gypsy Nirvana - Freedom

Post by Bad Lee Driven »

I will eat your nads!

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Gypsy Nirvana - Freedom

Post by rSin »

Long time badley!
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

timewarp

Gypsy Nirvana - Freedom

Post by timewarp »

DD Ramone wrote:Anyway getting to the meat of the matter, one of the Judges questioned the USA's Q.C. (Queens Counsel) and said: 'Say I was an egg salesman and purchased my eggs legally from a chicken farmer, am I responsible for every chicken coup/house that farmer constructs?, and when I sell those eggs, am I also responsible legally for every bad omelette that some chef makes with them?

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

Gypsy Nirvana - Freedom

Post by Prawn Connery »

Licensed to Krill

DD Ramone
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 2 times
Received Karma : 2 times

Gypsy Nirvana - Freedom

Post by DD Ramone »

Final update on GN's federal case : Back in March 2018 the USA was refused GN's extradition from the UK on the grounds of their being no 'dual-criminality' where seed sales are concerned in the UK&USA .

In November 2019 the federal prosecutor in Maine USA, finally dismissed all charges against GN and his eldest son, and the Interpol red notice has been withdrawn, so he is free to travel internationally again. In January last year his wife managed to get her UK settlement visa, and joined GN in the UK with their 2 kids, who are now in schools in London, finally after years of forced separation the family is together and happy once again.
DD Ramone, picks his bass to the bone, he's a BLITZKRIEG BOPPER !

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 338 times

Gypsy Nirvana - Freedom

Post by smokebreaks »

All is well that ends well on that one! Glad to hear.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Gypsy Nirvana - Freedom

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Good news!
One for the rook

One for the crow