chem-meds dot com warning

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
lucky dan
needs karma

Post by lucky dan »

Hello

I would like to warn people of a quite sophisticated scam that is being operated by chem-meds dot com, a medical marijuana dispensary who are based in Toronto I believe.

I sent them the money for my product and they emailed me telling me it was being sent, I then recived an email purporting to be from a courier who said I had to pay $1000.00 insurance before the parcel could be delivered, this was outrageous, if chem-meds dot com had been on the level they would have paid for the insurance themselves as it was their responsibility, when I complained about this, someone calling themselves Eric told me I would have to pay the $1000.00 before I got my product, obviously I wasn't willing to do this neither would chem-meds dot com resend my weed so I lost my money chem-meds dot com are based in Toronto and I have just filed a complaint against them with the Toronto Police, so beware of chem-meds dot com, you have been warned.

Lucky Dan

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

Post by Prawn Connery »

Well then you must be a dumb fuck, because any normal person would see it was dodgy just by visiting the site.
Licensed to Krill

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 338 times

Post by smokebreaks »

Seriously a real dumb fuck. Don’t care who or what you do business with, don’t want to read about it here.

You post this in the seedy business forum, not medical.

Lemme move it for ya.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.